This Year's Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary - By JTG And Wife!

Re: This Years Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary- By JTG And Wife!

Reps and a hundred more for a beautiful garden and a great "good ol' boy" LEO story.

One Question to a Gardener with 20+ yrs experience.

When it's quiet, can you hear your plants talking or murmuring when you tend to them?

Reps and a hundred more for a beautiful garden and a great "good ol' boy" LEO story.

One Question to a Gardener with 20+ yrs experience.

When it's quiet, can you hear your plants talking or murmuring when you tend to them?

Think James can see what they think once he has visual :)

Good Weed JTG and Yarrow:)

Thanks For The REPS And Compliments ALL!!!:high-five: And Yep Sisco, I Can Hear The Murmuring And Growing, On A Quiet Still Night(AS IS THE NORM UP HERE!!!):bravo: And SM2JS, Loved The Reading, The Plants, And Of Course The Photo Melange Of All Your Work Set To Your Music:goodjob:!!! Take Care All, Have A Happy TOKINTUESDAY!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Good weed james, I'm sub'd, man it feels like home, originally from the east valley, got sis's and bro's everywhere over in your neck o the woods. It gets so hot here were I'm at now that the plants won't get as big.....a six footer here is a giant. I let some strains I've been working on go over your way this spring....way further north, but I have relatives and many friends near you. Good luck and what I've seen looks great!:circle-of-love:

Thanks Beemer, I Am Not So Sure I Want Another 23ft Plant, Hard To Deal With, And I Swear I Died A Thousand Deaths Going Up And Down That DAMN Ladder Of Mine!!! And MIWA, I Think "YOU ALWAYS WANNA GET HIGH":high-five:!!! Take Care ALL, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Yep, McLoadie, Nothing Like This Neck Of The Woods, For Growing And Just Living. No Smog, Except From Damn Forest Fires That Were Supposed To Be Controlled Burns, That The FDP, Soon Found They Could NOT CONTROL!!! I Spent All Of Last July And August, Wheezing, Coughing, And As I Do Not Sleep Well Anyways, SLEEPLESS,GRRR!!!:thedoubletake: Really Ticks Me Off When A SUPPOSED Controlled Burn, Turns Into An OUT OF CONTROL WILDFIRE FOR 2 MONTHS!!! Must Have Geniuses In The FDP, Here At Least!!!:high-five: But Do Not Get Me Wrong, I Have Great Respect For ALL Firemen/Women, And The Work They Do, And What They Must SEE, On A Daily Basis!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Yep, McLoadie, Nothing Like This Neck Of The Woods, For Growing And Just Living. No Smog, Except From Damn Forest Fires That Were Supposed To Be Controlled Burns, That The FDP, Soon Found They Could NOT CONTROL!!! I Spent All Of Last July And August, Wheezing, Coughing, And As I Do Not Sleep Well Anyways, SLEEPLESS,GRRR!!!:thedoubletake: Really Ticks Me Off When A SUPPOSED Controlled Burn, Turns Into An OUT OF CONTROL WILDFIRE FOR 2 MONTHS!!! Must Have Geniuses In The FDP, Here At Least!!!:high-five: But Do Not Get Me Wrong, I Have Great Respect For ALL Firemen/Women, And The Work They Do, And What They Must SEE, On A Daily Basis!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Yeah, they F it up here every time too! They call em prescribed burns now.........in the last three years every one has gotten away from em here! Got family in mendicino, fort bragg,( basically same place), trinity, Marysville, Yuba city, sacramento, along with everyone who's up there working the crops. I love it about a mile in, I can go either way and get any kind of climate I want!

the real tragedy to me is those men and women lost their lives not to save one but for property!
I'm sure the insurance Industry does not compensate them when a house they insure is saved! SMH
God Bless them tho for their efforts.

the real tragedy to me is those men and women lost their lives not to save one but for property!
I'm sure the insurance Industry does not compensate them when a house they insure is saved! SMH
God Bless them tho for their efforts.

Ya know fishy, loadie came and got me the other day and said something weird was going on outside. I went out on the porch and the wind picked up suddenly to about 60 mph, it threw a huge bbq like it was nothing, it lasted around 5 minutes and was gone. A funny thing is that it was blowing in the exact opposite direction it was 5 minutes previous...I bet that's what happened, and they sent one dude to move the truck and that fire was on em in an instant, we know a dude who got it in the fire....we're that close to Prescott. The weather here can be a little weird....extremes.......and when that wind blew thru here it was 111 degrees on my porch, loadie said it almost blew the bike over...it weighs 1000 lbs wet!

So True FC, SO TRUE, You Know That LEO's And Firemen Have As Much PTSD In Their Ranks As The MILITARY DOES?!? That Is What I Meant, By What They Have To See Everyday!!! And Believe Me, After 4 Tours, I Have Seen My Bellyfull Of All That, That I Ever Care To SEE AGAIN!!! The Worst Thing About The Seeing, Is The Hearing. If I Could Just Get Those Sounds Out Of My Head, I Would Be At Least 50% Better, I Think. Nothing Like Lying To Someone As They Are Prepping For Medivac, And Half Their(WHATEVER, YOU PICK WHICH PART), Is Gone, Yet You Still Hold Their Hands, And Always Tell Them Their Going To Make It, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SEE TO BE THE TRUTH, Tell Them, Their Gonna Make It!!! God, Sometimes I Lie Awake At Night, Thinking Of The Lies I Had To Tell Friends, Just To Keep Them From Being More Scared Than They Already Were. I Think They Always(THE REALLY BAD ONES), Already Knew They Were Done For, But What Makes Me Cry, Is The Way They Listen To You And, Smile, Even As Their Life Slips Away( I GOTTA GO SMOKE) That Was Painful For Me To Reflect On, SORRY. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!!

So True FC, SO TRUE, You Know That LEO's And Firemen Have As Much PTSD In Their Ranks As The MILITARY DOES?!? That Is What I Meant, By What They Have To See Everyday!!! And Believe Me, After 4 Tours, I Have Seen My Bellyfull Of All That, That I Ever Care To SEE AGAIN!!! The Worst Thing About The Seeing, Is The Hearing. If I Could Just Get Those Sounds Out Of My Head, I Would Be At Least 50% Better, I Think. Nothing Like Lying To Someone As They Are Prepping For Medivac, And Half Their(WHATEVER, YOU PICK WHICH PART), Is Gone, Yet You Still Hold Their Hands, And Always Tell Them Their Going To Make It, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SEE TO BE THE TRUTH, Tell Them, Their Gonna Make It!!! God, Sometimes I Lie Awake At Night, Thinking Of The Lies I Had To Tell Friends, Just To Keep Them From Being More Scared Than They Already Were. I Think They Always(THE REALLY BAD ONES), Already Knew They Were Done For, But What Makes Me Cry, Is The Way They Listen To You And, Smile, Even As Their Life Slips Away( I GOTTA GO SMOKE) That Was Painful For Me To Reflect On, SORRY. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!!

Sorry you had to do all that james, but thanks for your service, don't make sense does it?

War is senseless at what point do we realize that this world is all we have and the more important thing is keeping it clean and resources renewable we should not be trying to rule the world but saving the world for future generations (sorry to get on my soap box but it's the way I feel and I need to express it.) What I should do is get off my ass and try to make a change.:peace:

I Agree On Certain Points Harley001, But When I Am In Combat, My Thoughts Are Not On This Planet, Resources, Keeping Things Clean,ETC. They Are On My Marines, And How Best I Can See To It That We Make It Home Together(PREFERABLY ALIVE AND IN ONE PIECE!!!:high-five:) Because Once The Bullets Start Flying, All That Matters Is The Person To The Right,Left,In Front And Behind You. It Is For Them That I Fight For, NOTHING ELSE(EXCEPT MY OWN ASS AS WELL!!!) Take Care Friend, And Stay On That Soap Box, It Is, After All, What We Are Supposed To Be Fighting For!!!:hmmmm: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Back
Top Bottom