This Year's Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary - By JTG And Wife!

Re: This Years Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary- By JTG And Wife!

I will not post the pictures here ,but look at my dark room if you want to see what James is talking about
Invi, Get Yourself What Is Called A Light Deprivation Chamber, For Growing Outdoors In The Middle of Summer. It Is Like A Tent, That You Can Can Close Off To The Sunlight At ANYTIME You So Choose. That Way You Can Have Buds, That Are Ready By, June ,July August, Or Whenever You So Choose!!!:high-five: and They Really Work, I have Friends That Always Do An Early Crop, And This Is What They Use. You Do Not Even Have To Buy An Expensive One, With A Little common Sense And Logic, You Can Make Them From Stuff(AS LONG AS IT IS LIGHT PROOF AND ALLOWS VENTILATION) From Things You Can Find Around The House, Or At Many Local Hardware Stores. So Look Up Light Deprivation Chambers, And See What I Am Talking About!!! Take care Friend. SINCERELY JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:.

Thanks for the help guys!!

Can this be managed by hand? I can't be there every day unfortunately to open-close it. Do the girls mind if they get an extra dark day here and there? Or should i look into how to automatize that with a timer?

Stopping by to see if we have a visual on the new crop, can't wait! :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope my girls do a 1/4 of what yours do!!!

I feel the need to shoot after seeing your avatar... I think I am going to piss off the neighbors this weekend. That is if I can buy more rounds, I won't shoot unless I can replace them. I am going to do some heavy thumping fireworks for the fourth, maybe I will fire the cannon too :cheesygrinsmiley: I have thought about firing the cannon every day at 4:20 problem is at 4:20 I am always "busy" :rofl:

Well Buck, Fc, Invi, Bozzo420, And FC(LOL:high-five:), OG69,Wildbill38, OMM, King John C,Lester:bravo:, Coke 420,Miwa!!!, Good Ole JIMMY!!! And FC,HAHAHA!!! Thanks All For Coming Round, I Bow "TO" My Knee To The Queen, Offer My Sword To DPP, And Well, I BETTER GET TO THE PICTUES!!!
Graden_2013_First_Set_063.JPG
This Is A Little Heirloom Kush Plant #1.
Graden_2013_First_Set_062.JPG
This Is A Mazari Shareef X Dj Short Blueberry, PLANT #2
Graden_2013_First_Set_061.JPG
This Another Heirloom Kush, PLANT #3,
Graden_2013_First_Set_060.JPG
This Is A HIGHLAND KUSH, A BUSHY ONE AT THAT!!! Plant #4
Graden_2013_First_Set_059.JPG
This Is A Jimmy Kush(LIKE THE NAME!!!) It Is An Heirloom Crossed With PURE BUBBLEGUM, Plant #5
Graden_2013_First_Set_058.JPG
This Is A Nice Heirloom Kush Plant, PLANT #6
Graden_2013_First_Set_057.JPG
A Nice Mazari Shareef,Plant #7
Graden_2013_First_Set_056.JPG
Another Nice Hheirloom Kush Baby, PLANT #8
Graden_2013_First_Set_055.JPG
(A Nice, NO BEAUTIFUL!!!) Woman Standing Next To A Jimmy Kush!!! WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE!!! Jimmy Kush Is Heirloom Kush X With DJ SHORT BLUEBERRY9,(THE INDICA PHENO OF OF IT) PLant #9
Graden_2013_First_Set_054.JPG
Another Heirloom Kush, YES I LOVE THEM!!! Plant
Graden_2013_First_Set_046.JPG
Graden_2013_First_Set_053.JPG
Finally An ORANGE KRUSH (PURE IDICA!!!)Plant #11
Graden_2013_First_Set_052.JPG
Another Orange Krush!!!Plant # 12
Graden_2013_First_Set_051.JPG
Yes, Another Heirloom Kush, I KNOW, YAWN!!!)Plant #13
Graden_2013_First_Set_050.JPG
An Heirloom Kush( HEY THEY WERE THE NICEST PLANTS THIS YEAR, AND SINCE THE NUGS ARE AAA MEDICINE AND ROCKHARD, I Think You KNOW What I Mean!!!)Plant #14
Graden_2013_First_Set_049.JPG
Another Orange Krush, LOVELY!!! Plant #15
Graden_2013_First_Set_048.JPG
A Purple Dragon(NEVER GROWN BEFORE, MOTHER IN LAW HAS(SWEARS BY THEM, I Guess)Plant #16
Graden_2013_First_Set_047.JPG
A Jimmy Kush With The Bottom Branches Removed(I DID IT ON A WHIM),Plant #17
Graden_2013_First_Set_046.JPG
Mazari-Shareef X DJ SHORT BLUEBERRY(INDICA PHENO)PLant #18
Graden_2013_First_Set_044.JPG
Purple Dragon, Mostly Indica With A Little HINDU KUSH Thrown In For Good Measure,PLANT #19
Graden_2013_First_Set_045.JPG
Highland KUSH!!! The Old Tried And True!!!Plant #20(BTW,REVERSE THE LAST TWO PLANTS, I MESSED UP!!!)
Graden_2013_First_Set_043.JPG
HEIRLOOM KUSH?!? PLANT #21
Graden_2013_First_Set_042.JPG
JIMMY KUSH, Plant #22 KUSH(HEIRLOOM X DJ SHORT BLUBERRY, INDICA PHENO), PLANT #23
Graden_2013_First_Set_041.JPG
Graden_2013_First_Set_040.JPG
HEIRLOOM KUSH, Plant #24
Graden_2013_First_Set_039.JPG
Mazari Shareef Plant #25!!! I Hope You All Enoy These As Much As We Did Growing And Putting Out The Pictures For You All. Sorry For The Lateness, It Has Been Awhile Since I Downloaded Pictures, If You Notice ANY MISTAKES, WELL BLAME ME!!!:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Outstanding brother, very consistent plants and strains. Can't wait to see their transformations...
Keep up the Good Work up there! :)

RL:peace:

So Cool to see Y out and about

Rock on Y!
:allgood:

Your ladies look awesome. I should be making cages... damn your girls are just beautiful.

fantastic...nope..never did get a pole lady going..had one in the ground..too old...stem got too big too fast...shes that purple haze bush i got going..i got PHs like you got kushes...all reveged clones and all look different...the one in the ground is 4 ft tall and got fans with 8 in fingers if i remember right..my PH i had going last summer flowered in aug..i hope so..we need longer summers i got a update coming in a couple days...see you are off to a good start..how far up you going this time..don't get in that commercial traffic up there..5 O will come a knocking...again :)

YUUP, Miwa, No Growing Any Wheres Within At Least 30 Miles From Here, But It Is Back To The Place I learned REALLY How To Garden:high-five:!!! So It Will Be HOTTER, No Water Problems With My D.ck Land Lord,We Have UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE RIVER WATER, AND I MEAN QUICK RUNNING, COOL, PURE RIVER WATER, WE HAVE WATER RIGHTS SINCE OUR PROPERTY RUNS RIGHT TO THE RIVER EDGE!!! BUT TAKING THE PUMP DOWN AND REDOING ALL THE PIPING IS A COLLOSAL PAIN IN THE ARSE, SOMETIMES, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS OVER 90" Fahrenheit, Which Along The Rocky River Bed, Makes It More Like 115" At Least. Then When The Rains Come, You Have To Go And Dismantle It All, OH WELL, I CHOSE THIS LIFE!!! Although I Fear He Will Think(MY LAND LORD) Something Fiendish Up, I HOPE NOT, For Yarrow':bravo:s Sake At The Least!!! But You Know People Like That, I Do Not Know What Is Coming, But I Feel It In My Bones, Like Just Before An Enemy Decides That Now Is A Good Time For Sniping, I HATE ENEMY SNIPERS!!! They Are Worse Psychologically Than They Are At Killing People(EXCEPT OUR SNIPERS, THEY DO BOTH, HAHA:cheesygrinsmiley:!!!) But He Is Like An Iraqi Sniper, Willing To Get You, But Would Oh So Much Rather Keep YOU GUESSING!!!

And Thanks Buck On The Compliment On Yarrow, You Can Look All You Want, Just No TOUCHING,LOL, I Know I Do Not Have To Say That To You:clap:!!! And Thanks Lester For The Props, I Truly Enjoy Hearing That!!! Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:.

I Need To Check Your Newest And Favorite Journal, Or Is It Still 2nd Inside Grow??? I Think That's Yours, Sorry If I Misplaced YOU, So Many People, So Little Time, Especially At The Length I Write!!!:rofl: Write Soon Miwa, And Let Me Know Which Thread You Want Me At!!! Your Sicere Companion, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

The wife and I were at a bar one night. I was shooting pool all night and some guy kept buying my wife drinks......It did not bother me at all. Finally I told him "Buy her all the drinks you want, but she's going home with me" Hell ,saved me a bunch of money. I wish I had all the money I spent in them bars. lol
James, what kind of pest problems do you have, and what do you do for them? Thanks

Outfreakinstanding JTG!! your Lady looks fabulous!! and you girls are pretty nice too:)
Another beautiful grow for some very beautiful people:circle-of-love:

nevermind:)

Welcome back James. Glad to see you got the garden back up and growing. I'm going to catch up on your thread real quick I'm subbed and hope the best for ya. Now to read back abit Keepem Green

Holy Mackel JTG your girls are looking mighty pretty. I want to see another 23 footer. :popcorn::popcorn::adore::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom