This Year's Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary - By JTG And Wife!

Re: This Years Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary- By JTG And Wife!

Thanks Beemer, I Am Not So Sure I Want Another 23ft Plant, Hard To Deal With, And I Swear I Died A Thousand Deaths Going Up And Down That DAMN Ladder Of Mine!!! And MIWA, I Think "YOU ALWAYS WANNA GET HIGH":high-five:!!! Take Care ALL, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

scrap the ladder...get a chain-saw..

I Agree On Certain Points Harley001, But When I Am In Combat, My Thoughts Are Not On This Planet, Resources, Keeping Things Clean,ETC. They Are On My Marines, And How Best I Can See To It That We Make It Home Together(PREFERABLY ALIVE AND IN ONE PIECE!!!:high-five:) Because Once The Bullets Start Flying, All That Matters Is The Person To The Right,Left,In Front And Behind You. It Is For Them That I Fight For, NOTHING ELSE(EXCEPT MY OWN ASS AS WELL!!!) Take Care Friend, And Stay On That Soap Box, It Is, After All, What We Are Supposed To Be Fighting For!!!:hmmmm: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Sorry JTG the Idea was not to have to fight wars When I was in Viet Nam my thoughts were the same as yours I was fortunate enough to come home unscathed but so many never made it home and for what??? I don't want to upset anyone I just want a life that's free from strife and worry. Semper Fi Marine you have my utmost respect!!!!!!!!!! :peace::thumb::high-five:

So good to see you back James!!!

This is going to be monumental!!

reps!!

:adore:

Wiw!

good weed to you JTG and Yarrow:circle-of-love:

I HAVE A LOT ON MARINE FRIENDS . I ALWAYS POINT TO MY C.I.B. BADGE AND SAY NEXT BEST THING TO A MARINE.......ARMY INFANTRY. "FOR THOSE THAT FOUGHT FOR IT, FREEDOM HAS A FLAVOR THAT THE PROTECTED SHALL NEVER KNOW" :peace:

SORRY ALL For My AWOL-NESS. Am Having Computer Problems, My Home Page Will Not Even Give Me My Web Mail, I Cannot Use The LIKE Button On Here, And Darn IT!!! I Am Just Plain FRUSTRATED. So Till I Get These Darn Problems Fixed, And It IS THE 4TH OF JULY, And All, HAPPY 4TH, GOD BLESS AMERICA AS WELL!! Cannot Use My Smilies EITHER!!!! I Am Gonna Wait Till My Computer Get's Fixed(FINGERS CROSSED,SOON). SO HAPPY 4TH!!! Please Excuse Me, And I'll Have This Sorted Out Hopefully SOON!!! THINKING GOOD/HAPPY THOUGHTS TO ALL!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN, HAPPY 4TH!!!Now "I Hope" This Sends!!!

SORRY ALL For My AWOL-NESS. Am Having Computer Problems, My Home Page Will Not Even Give Me My Web Mail, I Cannot Use The LIKE Button On Here, And Darn IT!!! I Am Just Plain FRUSTRATED. So Till I Get These Darn Problems Fixed, And It IS THE 4TH OF JULY, And All, HAPPY 4TH, GOD BLESS AMERICA AS WELL!! Cannot Use My Smilies EITHER!!!! I Am Gonna Wait Till My Computer Get's Fixed(FINGERS CROSSED,SOON). SO HAPPY 4TH!!! Please Excuse Me, And I'll Have This Sorted Out Hopefully SOON!!! THINKING GOOD/HAPPY THOUGHTS TO ALL!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN, HAPPY 4TH!!!Now "I Hope" This Sends!!!
Happy 4rth JTG and Yarrow! just so you know it sended :)

It Is Not The Speed That Is The Problem, It Seems As Though, Something Has Wiped My Ability To Check My Home Page Web Mail, Which Is Weird, Since When I Go To My Page, I Am Already Logged In, It Tells Me I Have E-Mails, But I Cannot Retrieve Them, When I Go To MY E-MAILS, It Send Me To A Redirect Page(ALWAYS HAS DONE THIS, And Within About 10-15 Seconds, E-MAIL Comes Up, And I Can Pick Which E-Mail I Choose To Read, Or What To Delete,ETC. Now It Sends Me To Some Page Where I Have To Ask If I Want My Home Page(NEVER DONE THIS), It'll Give Me My Home Page, But It Will Not Let Me Access My E-MAIL,It Just Goes To The Redirect Page, Where All The Mail Is Supposed To Be, And Instead Of Mail, I Get A White Page That Says My Companies Name And WEB MAIL For It(AS PER NORM), But Strangely, NO MAIL,NO LETTER WRITING,ETC, It Is Freaking Me Out, But At Least I Figured Out How To Get On This Site, And Begin Answering ALL MY MAIL, I Do Not Want To Piss Off Wifey Though, Cause Sometimes She's With Me Being On The Computer For Hours, Others Times Though, She Calls It My Girl Friend, And She Gets REALLY PISSED, I Do Not Want Her Mad Like That On ANYDAY!!!! But I Have A Lot Of Unanswered Mail, So I Am Walking The RAZORS EDGE!!! Take Care, SINCERELY,JAMESTHEGREEN!!!! OH YEAH, NO SMILIES,EITHER,AHHHH!!!

sorry boss no help here I'm lucky if the computer comes on in the morning.

I Am Not So Hot, Working With Computers, Even In The Corps, I Would Rather My Subordinates Would Do The Computer WORK, Anyone But MR, UNLESS ORDERED TO DO SO, Or I Was The Only One That Was Allowed To Do So, Otherwise, If You Were Under My Command, And You Liked /Did Not Like Computers, Guess What, YOU WERE GONNA LEARN TO LIKE THEM, PERIOD!!! I Am Waiting On A Call From The Local Company That Has To Fix Things For Me Every 6-12 Months, Or Once Or Twice A Year, Yarrow Is Pissed, As She Thinks I Was Too Stoned, And F..ked Things Up!!! I Cannot Argue With Her, As Of Late, I Have Been Smoking Pure Bubble, And I Think I Might Be The Responsible Party?!? Oh Well Lets See If This Guy Can Help Me, If Not, I Can No Longer Use Smilies,Likes,Reps And... OH HELL, I Am Sure Y'all Could Give A Crap. So Hopefully It Will Be Fixed Soon, I Also Cannot Downloads Pictures Anymore Either, Do Not Be Mad At Me For This, I Forgot To Bring The Camera, And They Will Not Upload ATM Anyways. Thanks For Trying To Steer Me In The Right Direction ALL, But I Am Afraid I Would Somehow Muddle It Up, If Things Get Fixed Soon, I'll Let Y'all Know, A.S.A.P.!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN!!!

hey JTG how the heck are you?!!:)
awhile back I was reading one of your post about making oil or butter with your scrap.
I decided to use some stuff up I had and here is what I did.
I took a few large handfulls of leaf and popcorn and ground it up then poured the whole mess in a jar and added a lot of 151 stuck it in the freezer overnite.
the question is do you boil it down like in a double boiler or do you say add that to what you might make butter out of or oil or hash?:)

Back
Top Bottom