This Year's Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary - By JTG And Wife!

In the mean time till dude gets back to you, you could download CCleaner and run that, it clears caches and fixes your registry so your comp runs a little better. Also run a defrag on your main drive that could help as well. Pm if you need help.

Re: This Years Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary- By JTG And Wife!

Good Weed and a Fine Sativaday JTG and Miss Yarrow:circle-of-love:
thank you for your help Sarge:thanks:

Hiho James!

Thought i'll help you out, here are some smilies: :green_heart::grinjoint::nomo::lot-o-toke:
Wish i could check that stupid machine for you.

Hope all is well! And thanks for the advice regarding harvest and everything, it was worth the wait!

hey JTG how the heck are you?!!:)
awhile back I was reading one of your post about making oil or butter with your scrap.
I decided to use some stuff up I had and here is what I did.
I took a few large handfulls of leaf and popcorn and ground it up then poured the whole mess in a jar and added a lot of 151 stuck it in the freezer overnite.
the question is do you boil it down like in a double boiler or do you say add that to what you might make butter out of or oil or hash?:)

What is this mystic 151 you guys talk about? Not the best term for google i figure.

Hiho James!

Thought i'll help you out, here are some smilies: :green_heart::grinjoint::nomo::lot-o-toke:
Wish i could check that stupid machine for you.

Hope all is well! And thanks for the advice regarding harvest and everything, it was worth the wait!

What is this mystic 151 you guys talk about? Not the best term for google i figure.
Bacardi rum 151 proof:)
A fine Skunkday to you JTG and Miss Yarrow:circle-of-love:

Been here and forgot to sign up, I'm here master respect mate.:thumb:

Well As You Can ALL See, I Got The Comp, Fixed:high-five:!!! I Can Now Do Everything I Was Once Able To DO, And Boy Am I Proud:bravo:!!! Now I Gotta Try And Catch Up,(AGAIN!!!)I Appreciate All The Help Everyone Tried To Give, But Instead, I Went To My Computer Company That Designed The Site, And They Got Me All Squared Away(FOR FREE TOO!!!) Gonna Have To Do A Lot Of Catch Up Reading, So Bear With Me, Please:thanks:!!! Take Care All. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Hello James,I've been lurking around your journals for a bit now and I have to say you are one impressive grower.
Awesome that you got your PC fixed for free!That is a real plus these days for sure.
Just wanted to post to introduce and give a bit of kudos to you and yours.Look forward to seeing this journal unfold. :)

Well Good, Lurk No Longer:high-five:, AND STEP INTO THE LIGHT,SER, Mayhaps By Reading Your Threads, I'll Get To Know You Better As Well??? But Thank You For The Kind Compliments You Sent My Way Minus, Feel Free To Post Anytime!!! Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Well Good, Lurk No Longer:high-five:, AND STEP INTO THE LIGHT,SER, Mayhaps By Reading Your Threads, I'll Get To Know You Better As Well??? But Thank You For The Kind Compliments You Sent My Way Minus, Feel Free To Post Anytime!!! Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!
Thanks James,you are one of the people that really inspires me on this site.There are others too_OMM,Fishcake,Hiker,Mcloadie,Ca215,Ricorico,Harry the red,the list goes on.(No offense if I didn't mention your name but it would take me awhile to make that list.:))
I love it when people tell their stories/life experiences in these journals.The human factor is always there.
If you do read some of my journals you may feel let down as I'm not in an MM friendly state and a bit shy.
Maybe I'll step further into the light someday. :peace:

James it good to hear that you got the computer problem fixed and for free. With summer here it sure is nice to be able to put the girls outside and let them have fun in the sun. :cheesygrinsmiley: nice to have you back on the forum.

Hi James, Wishing you all the best for green growth, wonderful breezy days, and huge blooms to come! Thanks again for inviting us into your home, and lively journies. May all be well for you and Y!

Until next time,
Peace brother!:Namaste:

Hear yah on the computer stuff just got mine working a plug got knocked out and then it was down for an hour and working great now. go figure. I will deal with the plants myself, peace James looking forward to fall, OG

:cheer::party::party::cheer::party::welldone::yahoo::circle-of-love:

No Miwa, Never Have Grown Indoor Hydro, By My Self. To Much Dithering For Me. IApologize To All Who Have Been Expecting Weelky Updates. All I Can Say Is SORRY. I Have Not Been Able To Log On In Like About 3 Weeks. I Guess I Forgot My Password, A New One Was E-Mailed To Me, And I Neglected To Change It To Something I Could Remember. If It Were Not For The Fact That I Found Some One Else With A Computer, Allowing Me To Request A New Password, I Would Still Be Offline And In Turmoil(INTERNALLY), But Fortunately That Someone Got Through To Me And Had 420 Forward My New Password To Me. All Seems To Working Now. Yarrow Is VERY Sick, And Claims I Spend To Much Time On Here When I Do. So I Have To Respect HER Wishes, As She Is Passing.

So I Do Not Get To Be On As Much As I Would Like Anyways, Problems Logging In Or No. She Is Jealous Of 420, And Says I Should Be Spending My Time I Spend On Here With Her, I See Her Point, But I NEED A Life To!!!:high-five:But I Understand All The Same. I Hope To Post New Pictures This Friday, God/Yarrow Permitting. All I Ask Is That You All Bear With Me. My Heart Is In The RIGHT Place, But I Cannot Control Her IRE. I Would Rather Just Not Get Online And Save The Arguments And Guilt, Than Have Her Pissed At Me!!! I Sound Like A WUSSY!!!:thedoubletake: So Bear With Me, And I'll Try To Do It When She Sleeps, Which Aint Often, In Her Pain!!! I Love And Respect You All, And Will Make EVERY Attempt To Catch Up On What Is Happening, I DO SO SWEAR!!! She Used To Have NO PROBLEMS WITH ME GETTING ON LINE, Now, Not So Much!!! Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

No Miwa, Never Have Grown Indoor Hydro, By My Self. To Much Dithering For Me. IApologize To All Who Have Been Expecting Weelky Updates. All I Can Say Is SORRY. I Have Not Been Able To Log On In Like About 3 Weeks. I Guess I Forgot My Password, A New One Was E-Mailed To Me, And I Neglected To Change It To Something I Could Remember. If It Were Not For The Fact That I Found Some One Else With A Computer, Allowing Me To Request A New Password, I Would Still Be Offline And In Turmoil(INTERNALLY), But Fortunately That Someone Got Through To Me And Had 420 Forward My New Password To Me. All Seems To Working Now. Yarrow Is VERY Sick, And Claims I Spend To Much Time On Here When I Do. So I Have To Respect HER Wishes, As She Is Passing.

So I Do Not Get To Be On As Much As I Would Like Anyways, Problems Logging In Or No. She Is Jealous Of 420, And Says I Should Be Spending My Time I Spend On Here With Her, I See Her Point, But I NEED A Life To!!!:high-five:But I Understand All The Same. I Hope To Post New Pictures This Friday, God/Yarrow Permitting. All I Ask Is That You All Bear With Me. My Heart Is In The RIGHT Place, But I Cannot Control Her IRE. I Would Rather Just Not Get Online And Save The Arguments And Guilt, Than Have Her Pissed At Me!!! I Sound Like A WUSSY!!!:thedoubletake: So Bear With Me, And I'll Try To Do It When She Sleeps, Which Aint Often, In Her Pain!!! I Love And Respect You All, And Will Make EVERY Attempt To Catch Up On What Is Happening, I DO SO SWEAR!!! She Used To Have NO PROBLEMS WITH ME GETTING ON LINE, Now, Not So Much!!! Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

totally understandable,

Rock on James
:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom