This Year's Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary - By JTG And Wife!

Re: This Years Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary- By JTG And Wife!

great plants, got to be hard to be so far from them. they are getting ready aren't they. wild growth.

YUUP, Miwa, No Growing Any Wheres Within At Least 30 Miles From Here, But It Is Back To The Place I learned REALLY How To Garden:high-five:!!! So It Will Be HOTTER, No Water Problems With My D.ck Land Lord,We Have UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE RIVER WATER, AND I MEAN QUICK RUNNING, COOL, PURE RIVER WATER, WE HAVE WATER RIGHTS SINCE OUR PROPERTY RUNS RIGHT TO THE RIVER EDGE!!! BUT TAKING THE PUMP DOWN AND REDOING ALL THE PIPING IS A COLLOSAL PAIN IN THE ARSE, SOMETIMES, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS OVER 90" Fahrenheit, Which Along The Rocky River Bed, Makes It More Like 115" At Least. Then When The Rains Come, You Have To Go And Dismantle It All, OH WELL, I CHOSE THIS LIFE!!! Although I Fear He Will Think(MY LAND LORD) Something Fiendish Up, I HOPE NOT, For Yarrow':bravo:s Sake At The Least!!! But You Know People Like That, I Do Not Know What Is Coming, But I Feel It In My Bones, Like Just Before An Enemy Decides That Now Is A Good Time For Sniping, I HATE ENEMY SNIPERS!!! They Are Worse Psychologically Than They Are At Killing People(EXCEPT OUR SNIPERS, THEY DO BOTH, HAHA:cheesygrinsmiley:!!!) But He Is Like An Iraqi Sniper, Willing To Get You, But Would Oh So Much Rather Keep YOU GUESSING!!!

And Thanks Buck On The Compliment On Yarrow, You Can Look All You Want, Just No TOUCHING,LOL, I Know I Do Not Have To Say That To You:clap:!!! And Thanks Lester For The Props, I Truly Enjoy Hearing That!!! Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:.

I Need To Check Your Newest And Favorite Journal, Or Is It Still 2nd Inside Grow??? I Think That's Yours, Sorry If I Misplaced YOU, So Many People, So Little Time, Especially At The Length I Write!!!:rofl: Write Soon Miwa, And Let Me Know Which Thread You Want Me At!!! Your Sicere Companion, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Sniper! James just call in some air support or artillery if the collateral damage is minimal LOL!

Your plants are really awesome, I wish I caught this sooner! +reps

I Agree On Certain Points Harley001, But When I Am In Combat, My Thoughts Are Not On This Planet, Resources, Keeping Things Clean,ETC. They Are On My Marines, And How Best I Can See To It That We Make It Home Together(PREFERABLY ALIVE AND IN ONE PIECE!!!:high-five:) Because Once The Bullets Start Flying, All That Matters Is The Person To The Right,Left,In Front And Behind You. It Is For Them That I Fight For, NOTHING ELSE(EXCEPT MY OWN ASS AS WELL!!!) Take Care Friend, And Stay On That Soap Box, It Is, After All, What We Are Supposed To Be Fighting For!!!:hmmmm: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Amen Brother!

Oh, and I forgot to mention, though I am quit late, subbed!!!

Fantastic garden, I wish I could just put the stuff out in the open :)

Very Nice James, I can wait to see all of them covered with buds what a glorious sight that must be to see

Again expectations are met! like they wouldn't be LOL!
Happy Skunkday to Y and you JTG:circle-of-love:

VERY NICE , thanks for Tue sweat and the pics those plants are some healthy and full plants , would love to have a few hour to pick your storage bank on some of your grow techniques , simply beautiful hedge row there Mr.Green. peace and best wishes to you and Y, OG.

:reading420magazine:

Good Morning and good weed JTG and Y:circle-of-love:

I just looked back and saw I made no comment on your awesome plants. Is it me or were last years plants bigger? Don't get me wrong they are beautiful and all but I think your personal touch made a foot of difference :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good Weed Day To All, Been Away, Not Able To Log In Again, For A Whole WEEK:scratchinghead: Do Not Know What Happened,. At Least I Can Now!!!:high-five: I Use 25-30 Gallons Of Water When Watering And Fertilizing In 100 Gallon Containers, McLoadie. Also McLoadie, By The Time The Male Flowers Develop, Just Pick The Male Flowers Off, And Save Them. Then Use Them To Pollinate The Buds. Are You Wanting Contamination??? Because You Can Just Let The Male Flowers That Come Up After Hermeing, To Stay On The Plants As Well, And If You Have A Small Fan(INSIDE GROWING) You Will Get Cross Contamination Because The Pollen Will Blow All Over The Place. If You Do It Out Side, Use The Flowers(MALE ONES)That You Picked Off Your Plants, Self Pollinate The Flowers Yourself, And The Only Cross Contamination You Should Have, Is The Contamination You Choose To Create, By Self Pollenization!!! Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Back
Top Bottom