Tutankharmon - 400HPS - Soil Coco Mix - Grow

Re: Tutankharmon (pyramid seeds) 400hps, soil cocco mix, Grow

Cheers waknbak.Im just lovin 420 and my friends on here, such as yourself. Its weird I never really got into any sort of online thing ever. I dont do facebook or any other sad sites where people talk such mondane rubbish. Here we all get to talk rubbish and nonsense, as well as all the truly great educational things to do with our mutual love of growing. So I suppose ive just caught the bug. The worm turned as it were.
The best people 420!

Yeah man I haven't been on Facebook since I got back from Afghanistan....or a cellphone for that matter lol, people think I'm crazy living life with out those things but I'm happier not worrying about everyone else's life and focusing on my own life.peace brother

plant looks great, with heavy indica plants like yours i find the fan leaves get really big like dinner plates and the fingers so thick that it stops all light getting to lower branches so they take longer to grow, i remove fan leaves blocking lights as the plant soon replaces them as more grow,

outdoors plants lose leaves all the time, insects, animals and disease does damage to leaves plus the weather so indoors we give them all the care they need and they keep all their leaves unless we remove some ourselves, when you damage a plant it releases hormons which tells the plant its under attack so it then finds a way to recover and it does this by having more vigorous growth so its only a matter of days before the plants replaced whats its lost with twice as many new leaves,

if your unsure then hit up bassmans defol journal, he strips his girls way back, i mean pretty much nothing at all left on them, so clearly defol works plus you have not gone to heavy on it so dont worry to much, its your plant so do what you like to it, some plants i dont use defol on i just use lst but others the leaves get huge and block all light so these leaves are removed and instantly you see the growth improve, one of the new white widow x skunk#1 i got growing is producing huge fan leaves, bigger than my hands, these was blocking all nodes and growth was very slow at the nodes, so i pulled the leaves off leaving just 1 set of fan leaves on the main stem and within days the nodes had grown a couple of inches so i pulled the plant right over using lst and also topped it, so now ive got 10 main cola growing upwards as all the nodes are at the same height as the plant is over on its side so its growing sideways, once the place i topped grows that will be another 2 main cola growing upwards so the whole plant should have even growth instead of one main cola, if you keep the growth at the same height then all parts of the plant seem to grow a bit quicker,

Very nice looking plant , very nice pictorial tutorial as well . THANK YOU .

Yeah man I haven't been on Facebook since I got back from Afghanistan....or a cellphone for that matter lol, people think I'm crazy living life with out those things but I'm happier not worrying about everyone else's life and focusing on my own life.peace brother
What branch & unit were ya with? I was with the 82nd Airborne & 2nd Bn Rangers in Iraq. Desert Storm.

I feel ya dude, this whole connection thing is getting a bit much. Just feel like tuning out sometimes.

Hello again everybody. Welcome carestaker and wacky kush thanks for popping by. Donpaul thanks for the input and yeah I went and stripped her earlier today. The fans were blocking everything, so clearly had to go. As for the growing on one level as it were, getting all colas same height, I get all that with my candelabra style and probably get better general up growth leading to longer colas.
Im shooting for around 60 top one level colas off this one. A bit better than last time with the BV as she only had 48.
Ill go get my girl and post some pics of how she's doin, it looks to me like ill get near my target. Also hoping for my holy grail number as want to try and get 20 oz dry off one plant.

sounds like you got a good solid plant so should turn out very nice,

i gave up of facebook a couple of years ago, got bored silly with reading comments on what people was eating for breakfast and saying stuff like out shopping or having a meal, like i want to know when people eat,sleep and shxt, so not been on their for a long time.

Yep Dpaul its all such a load of crap, Im totally with you. The world seems to be obsessed with sharing their life, especially the mundane. Can you do us a favour and explain the pinching of the head of plant or limbs please as I want to trry this next run. along with your thing of removing top fans constantly. Many thanks I just wonder where exactly towards the end you pinch etc.
Thanks again Dp and pic update soon.

Ok here's a little update.
I kept looking at my girl and she was clearly shouting to have some defol done. So I went and bit the bullet again. I'm doing more defol with this girl than ever before. I've taken allot of the inner little fans off, as well as a couple more of the bigger higher up fans. I've left a couple up top as the way my lights are placed I get lighting all around my girl, so plenty of light gets under that set.
20130912_191745.jpg
20130912_191801.jpg
20130912_191814.jpg
20130912_191841.jpg
20130912_192055.jpg
20130912_191823.jpg
20130912_192027.jpg
20130912_192045.jpg
20130912_192127.jpg
20130912_192135.jpg
20130912_192648.jpg
20130912_192757.jpg

I was a sand sailor, I use to be a aviation technition but was bored with it so when I was up for orders I volunteered to go to Afghanistan with the army....I trained and went with the 16th MP but once in theater I got passed around different units from working in the prison to serving food to interrogating to passing out teddy bears and crayons to children lol it was a experience ill never forget even though sometimes I want to.....thank you for your service as well bud.

What branch & unit were ya with? I was with the 82nd Airborne & 2nd Bn Rangers in Iraq. Desert Storm.
Fort Bragg, Fayetteville NC. A partner of mines moved down there & opened up a strip club on Murchison Rd.. 82 is 2/3 of his clientele.

Fort Bragg, Fayetteville NC. A partner of mines moved down there & opened up a strip club on Murchison Rd.. 82 is 2/3 of his clientele.

Lol. Figures.

Back
Top Bottom