Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

Slightly disappointed with Magicalbutter. Reached out to them directly on Monday regarding my nug of the month prize. Just to see if they could do something like send an internal PO to the UK store. Worth an ask. The automated response said they normally respond within a few hours but to allow up to 48 hours. Now on Friday and not heard anything back from them. Could be due to covid stuff but then the automated response should state that if they are having delays in responding to inquiries.

need to be careful , my mum bought her first great grandchild a toy car , plastic was £95 , she got a bill after the car came for another £36 or something like that from fedex ..custom tax or some shit
The perfect pipe came through royal mail this end and they normally hold the package until you've paid any customs fees if they're applicable. Happened to me when I ordered some supplements from the states. With the Magicalbutter machine they have a UK site with the version made for the UK. So I assume those are shipped from within the UK. Not sure if they're a franchise or group company or whatever but I would've thought the US site could simply send a PO to the UK site to send me one. Thought it would be worth asking. Don't ask, don't get after all. Lol.

Couple more shots of the flower tent girls. They've both had a feed tonight. Not positive on training for a single cola plant but thought I'd let the OG Kush stretch then cut bits off.
20210121_215947.jpg
20210121_220310.jpg
IMG_20210121_213414_DRO.jpg
Looks fantastic. WOW.

The weekend has landed and it was time to give the veg cabinet some attention. Really crossing my fingers that GG is ready to come down next weekend.

First up are the Critical Mass and OG Kush clones. They're all 1ft from soil to top. Snipped off some of the lower branches. Before and after pics.
20210122_222850.jpg
20210122_222917.jpg

Next up are the bonsai mum's. No dramas there.
20210122_223015.jpg

Then we've got the gorilla glue and critical mass clones I plan to try and reverse. May have to rig up a cheap old light in the DIY tent for that.
20210122_222948.jpg
20210122_223037.jpg

All tucked back in the cabinet to relax. That 65W board is only on about half power. All are getting fed from the same jug that's simply 5L water with 5.5g of mega crop.
20210122_223109.jpg

What do we reckon folks? Only seems to be affecting the critical mass clones. On the older bigger fan leaves. Thinking back I'm pretty sure the bonsai mother had this too before I did the root pruning and cut all the oldest growth off.
20210123_194854.jpg
IMG_20210123_192319_DRO.jpg
IMG_20210123_192348_DRO.jpg

could be a lockout.

tips point down - issue from below / lockout / root binding / root rot.
tips point up - issue from above / nute imbalance overfeed / too hot / lighting too intense.

i was thinking calcium too but it usually will pale a bit first. there is a touch of edging though which is usually a pk ask.

How has your Temp/RH been last few days?

VPD is responsible for driving transpiration. In short, VPD is the difference between vapour pressure within a plant and the vapour pressure of the air around the plant. If VPD is too large, the plant stomata will close in an attempt to limit transpiration, which can result in issues like tip burn and leaf curl.

Back
Top Bottom