Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

So do you have a bonsai mom going currently? I wouldn't mind a pic of that. I scrolled through and didn't catch one sorry.
The weekend has landed and it was time to give the veg cabinet some attention. Really crossing my fingers that GG is ready to come down next weekend.

First up are the Critical Mass and OG Kush clones. They're all 1ft from soil to top. Snipped off some of the lower branches. Before and after pics.
20210122_222850.jpg
20210122_222917.jpg

Next up are the bonsai mum's. No dramas there.
20210122_223015.jpg

Then we've got the gorilla glue and critical mass clones I plan to try and reverse. May have to rig up a cheap old light in the DIY tent for that.
20210122_222948.jpg
20210122_223037.jpg

All tucked back in the cabinet to relax. That 65W board is only on about half power. All are getting fed from the same jug that's simply 5L water with 5.5g of mega crop.
20210122_223109.jpg
3rd pic down. 3 bonsai mothers. Critical Mass, OG Kush and Gorilla Glue.

The OG and Critical were from seed and are around 11 weeks old. The GG is a clone from the girl in flower.

Flower girls. GG is 9 weeks from flip. Still getting through her feed every 2 days. OG Kush seems happy enough. Few pistils appearing and she's grown to 18" now.

20210125_210804.jpg
20210125_210732.jpg
20210125_210849.jpg

Forgot to mention, GG's leaves are pointing down like that because that side was against the back of the tent. A squeeze with OG in there now. I rotate her every feed.

The hemp’s a-hoppin’ in your stealth cabs, homes! Busy, busy, busy.
Congrats on the prize pack (nice jar!) now you’re a... vet, Vet. :p
Lots of pistils turning orange.
I thought she’d never stop swelling! Even with her fan leaves crapping out on her she’s been determined to bulk up with new flower growth right to end. She’s been amazing to watch o_O
With the Magicalbutter machine they have a UK site with the version made for the UK.
I meant to grab your next sentence there too, but missed. I know down this way they explicitly state that their Australian shops are run by different distributors and such and as such mumblemumble, you know.
The title looks great beside your name and anyway infusions are easy to do. I’m sure we can make them stronger than the MB too.
Desperately trying to stop myself chopping her too early. Under pressure with the veg cab filling up but I want GG to reach her full potential.
The. Struggle. Is. Real.

:love::peace::morenutes:

I thought she’d never stop swelling! Even with her fan leaves crapping out on her she’s been determined to bulk up with new flower growth right to end.
She doesn't seem to want to stop. Who am I to get in her way? :laughtwo: The others will just have to suffer cramped conditions until the star of the show is ready.
mumblemumble, you know
Yeah it's a shame they can't do something. An email back would've been nice. Always other options you're right. I need a new slow cooker as mine is old and doesn't heat evenly or consistently. The coconut oil I tried to do with the blueberry came out really weak. It kept going too hot.

Final update for today.

Carnage in the cabinet.
20210125_222750.jpg

One of the stickers fit perfectly on the PerfectPipe case.
20210125_222822.jpg

As always I appreciate you all following along, supporting and coaching me. This is my happy place and it's been invaluable with the challenges the last year presented. I'm a bit behind doing the rounds on all your journals but I'll get there soon.

Looking good Vet! How have you found using the PerfectPipe? It looks to be quite special with the help of those little filters to soak up the combustion particles.
I've only had a couple of toots on it so far but I really like it. Never been a fan of pipes but this is great. You really get the flavours and it's totally smooth.

That or a dynavape are on my wishlist.
I got a dynavap last year and I can attest that they extract a lot from a comparatively frugal cone. You can become quite 'tuned in' with how rich and thick you want your extraction to be when heating. I got a small bubbler for mine which helped smooth out the vapour which was starting to aggravate me. But those PerfectPipes look pretty neat for how well they work with the filters - I wish they were in a shop near me!:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom