Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

Girls are looking great brother! I'm chopping my Glue tomorrow. It doesn't last long around here :ganjamon: Cheers bud!!
Thanks matey. Just had a quick walk through your winter wonderland. Wow! I'm quite lucky that my harvests last a long time. My intake has reduced significantly since having anxiety issues and the Mrs only has a little.

Happy Sunday all! Frost factory keeps on producing.
20210117_220948.jpg
20210117_221044.jpg
20210117_220926.jpg
20210117_221010.jpg

Yippee my PerfectPipe has arrived in the UK and should be with me in the next day or two. I'd say that's pretty good since it was only shipped on Wednesday last week. Had to pay for the shipping but they were the only sponsor that reached out to me about getting my nug of the month prize sent out. Really good customer service from them which gives me confidence the product will be great too.

Thinking of trying an Autopot when I do the Hawaii Maui Waui. Can scrog it then and not worry about pulling it out the tent to feed or collecting run off. Will use a mix of coco and perlite. Anyone used them?

Hopefully this helps.

That GG just keeps gettin' better!
my PerfectPipe has arrived in the UK and should be with me in the next day or two.
I think you'll really like that thing- You'll be amazed at how little pot it takes to get you real high!
When I got my first one I packed it full and smoked the whole bowl- I got 3 times stoneder than I wanted to be!..now I just smoke about a quarter bowl in the evening and it gets me right where I want to be...

Decided to put the tallest OG Kush clone into the flower tent with the GG tonight. Didn't want to top her and she's about as tall as I want her before flipping. They'll have to share space for a couple of weeks. Opened the tent to put her in and the Mrs covering her nose said 'what the F is that? It's stinks'. Wasn't just me thinking it smells like cat piss :rofl:

That GG just keeps gettin' better!

I think you'll really like that thing- You'll be amazed at how little pot it takes to get you real high!
When I got my first one I packed it full and smoked the whole bowl- I got 3 times stoneder than I wanted to be!..now I just smoke about a quarter bowl in the evening and it gets me right where I want to be...
It arrived today so I'll give it a blast this weekend. I'll take it steady. Cheers for the heads up.

Hey beautiful buds on that girl Vet! I'll be interested in how you find that Perfect Pipe, they sound amazing, like it gives a vapour experience from combustion if I understand it right. But I digress, lovely looking colas on the GG. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom