She looks good to me! I wouldn’t sweat that light discoloration my Braddah. Mine did the same thing.

:passitleft:
Cheers buddy. Yeah not sweating it too much I just don't like it :laugh: Think after 10 months off I just need to settle into it again. Ha ha.

Cheers buddy. Yeah not sweating it too much I just don't like it :laugh: Think after 10 months off I just need to settle into it again. Ha ha.
Ya outta try taking more than a decade off...lol. So far I've not gone straight up retard yet...you notice I said yet...lol. That plant looks great. Excellent growth so far.

Ya outta try taking more than a decade off...lol. So far I've not gone straight up retard yet...you notice I said yet...lol. That plant looks great. Excellent growth so far.
Ha ha. Yeah can imagine that is fun. Thanks I appreciate it.

Just had a check in on Jess. Grown a little but I'm surprised how quickly the pot has dried since watering less than 24 hours ago. I can feel By the weight there's still moisture in the bottom so going to wait until tomorrow and check again. Hoping those roots are growing nicely in there. Ideally I want to be topping her by the middle of next week and transplanting shortly after. Possibly the other way around. We'll see how she's looking. Have a great Friday all.

Here's an update you definitely don't want to miss :laugh: Soil prep. Done it tonight as Friday or Saturday night is my best opportunity to get these things done without questions being asked. Anticipating transplant sometime next week. So this is 3 parts Biobizz light mix soil, 1 part worm castings and 1 part extra perlite. First time trying out the worm castings. Rinsed and soaked the perlite which was added after giving the rest a good mix and breaking up any chunks. Expecting Jess to enjoy this stuff.
IMG_20200821_225829_DRO.jpg

Here's an update you definitely don't want to miss :laugh: Soil prep. Done it tonight as Friday or Saturday night is my best opportunity to get these things done without questions being asked. Anticipating transplant sometime next week. So this is 3 parts Biobizz light mix soil, 1 part worm castings and 1 part extra perlite. First time trying out the worm castings. Rinsed and soaked the perlite which was added after giving the rest a good mix and breaking up any chunks. Expecting Jess to enjoy this stuff.
IMG_20200821_225829_DRO.jpg
I used to throw worm castings in my promix medium. Definitely on my list of ingredients for next year. Since I can't find promix in my area I have found nice bales of just sprag moss which with a little amendments will be promix.

I used to throw worm castings in my promix medium. Definitely on my list of ingredients for next year. Since I can't find promix in my area I have found nice bales of just sprag moss which with a little amendments will be promix.
Nice. Did you find they helped? Would I be right in thinking I shouldn't need to give many nutrients through veg?

I fish and purchase nightcrawlers and after the worms are gone take the contents of the container break it up into desired consistency apply and water. Link Worm Casings

I also use coffee grounds periodically not fancy coffee juts plain ol dark roast. Coffee

Just a hillbilly's way of getting by.:smokin:

Nice. Did you find they helped? Would I be right in thinking I shouldn't need to give many nutrients through veg?
It's been many years so I can't remember if I fed more nutes.

Couple of close ups this morning. With the flash on you can see that slight discoloration in the leaves. Fairly certain it was the ph so shouldn't see that coming in on the new growth now I've rectified that. Fairly happy with how she's progressing and will go ahead with topping above the 3rd node sometime next week. May even introduce a little of the biobizz grow at the next watering.

20200822_075227.jpg
20200822_075337.jpg

I take it your temp and RH are good? I am having an issue with mine.
Temp is a little high and RH a little low. Trying to keep on top of it but it's just the current weather. Don't have space for humidifiers and we don't have aircon. Wet towel in the cabinet will have to do. :laugh: Will settle down soon though I'm sure. I saw you'd made a humidity dome for yours. How's it working?

Couple of drinks and some Cream Mandarine have me feeling good tonight. Just made a new friend in the kitchen. He'll have to go outside before the Mrs murders him :laugh:

Meet Keith the spider. He's got anger issues.
IMG_20200822_234708_DRO.jpg

Little Jess is just kicking back in the cabinet. Taking her sweet time. Lol.
IMG_20200822_231428_DRO.jpg

IMG_20200822_231408_DRO.jpg

And just for fun here's some pics of buds left from my previous grows. Still good to smoke.

Kalashnikov
Kalashnikov.jpg

Blueberry
Blueberry.jpg

Cream Mandarine
Cream Mandarine.jpg

Pink Grapefruit
Pink Grapefruit.jpg

Candy Kush
Candy Kush.jpg

So I topped her at the 3rd node tonight. May have been a little early but I wanted to try doing it as early as possible this time. My plan is to make a bit of a quadline and spread that across the net. Think that's a pretty standard method for scrog anyway. I've been contemplating trying to top her twice, which is why I've got the first one in quite early. If she responds okay to this one and is growing well after the transplant I'll go ahead and split the mains again. Got to try these things :laugh:

May have been a little early
Early is good with autos, since we're never sure when they'll start flowering- gotta get those branches growing early so there's something to work with...

Early is good with autos, since we're never sure when they'll start flowering- gotta get those branches growing early so there's something to work with...
Definitely mate. She's 2 weeks old tomorrow I think so should be okay. Although she's not grown as much as I'd like at this point I'm holding onto the belief she will explode after I transplant her.

Back
Top Bottom