Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Maybe it's a Super Haze thing. :rofl: Who knows though. I think Nis is on to something with the 12/12 SSH just to see if it would be the same.

Interesting. My Bubble Gum auto seeds from 00 Seeds say to a use a regular lighting schedule of 18/6 veg and 12/12 once flowering. Since I'll be running 2 other strains as well in the closet I'm not sure if I should try it or not. I saw another BG grow that used only 18/6 and it did okay. Decisions. Decisions. Hmm...Now I'm regretting popping the Bubble Gum in water. I should have saved it for a straight BG run.

Maybe it's a Super Haze thing. :rofl: Who knows though. I think Nis is on to something with the 12/12 SSH just to see if it would be the same.

Hey you guys....i told ya's about SSH!! I have a good amount of knowledge around this strain!! It is NOT typical of C and N's grow...AT ALL!! SSH , i got from Mr. Nice about 10-12 years ago is still being grown by someone i work with every day. The colas are very large and very potent. Very solid strain to grow and he and another friend have had ZERO issues growing it...that's why after all these years they still choose to grow it!! It's genetics are very solid and i highly recommend the strain....Canna and Nis just got a very bad Pheno...which to my knowledge is rare! cheers and Happy thanksgiving weekend to all the Canadians out there!:circle-of-love:

Throw back to when she was little.

Tonight 3 girls are getting moved out of flower into the darkness for harvest on Sunday. Carnival and the two fruit punches are done. Well, a final look at the trichomes in 45 mins when the lights go off will tell all. The SSH will be chopped up and washed and to oils she goes. I'll pluck off a bud and smoke her though.

Pictures tonight friends!

Throw back to when she was little.

9fba257f4a8ff25f445c5da2c32377da.jpg

!
I see she had braces when she was young.:)

Hey duggan! Check out what we just did.

2 - fast buds gorilla glue
2 - fast buds six shooter
1 - Reserva Privada Kosher Kush
1 - CKS Super silver haze

Any special tricks to the KK? Heavy feeder or just a heavy stone? Ha ha. Also, what are your thoughts on running autos in HB soil?

More pictures coming...

Hey duggan! Check out what we just did.

3f1f3b9a70c3f07dcd16559565aa64a5.jpg

2 - fast buds gorilla glue
2 - fast buds six shooter
1 - Reserva Privada Kosher Kush
1 - CKS Super silver haze

Any special tricks to the KK? Heavy feeder or just a heavy stone? Ha ha. Also, what are your thoughts on running autos in HB soil?

More pictures coming...
Hey Nis, right on bud, ya got a couple there i know about. The KK of course and the SSH. Do you know where CK got those genetics? She should finish between 10 and 12 weeks....no more.
With the KK,..you will love her...no shit bud. Wait till she's in the jars for a couple months....! More subtle flavors are coming out.
The KK will love first run DBHBB soil, no worries , just follow directions...or ask...:tokin: Her buds get like knarly rocks,...golf ball sized grenades...of goodness:surf: You guys will like her , so get prepared to make lil ones of her. Reserva Prevada, there the ones!:thumb: Just look at her awards...you don't win all that shit for nothin!
Cheers Nis, hope you and Canna have a great weekend my friend.:Namaste:

Tonight I have a few pictures for ya. We pulled a few of them out of the flower room. Tons of room in there now.

The stubborn SSH. She is all sloppy looking in this picture since she is extremely heavy and is a mess.

Then some Heavyweight fruit punch

Then while looking at a couple of our autos, I rembered our discussion about back building. Well our bloody skunk did not use the back building.

Then sitting next to her was the pineapple express that I did back build last week.

Then we have them side by side.

They are not the same age, but I think you can tell the difference in the structure of the buds.

Then we have some clones and seedlings.

Then we have the lone devil's carnival. She is chugging along nicely. Beautiful color green she is for now...soon to be purple!

That's all I have for tonight. Watching some baseball and relaxing. Big renovation tomorrow. Plenty of pictures will be taken tomorrow to show what we did.

See you all tomorrow. :passitleft:

Heya Nis an Canna, things are looking pretty damn awesome for you two. Wish we were closer we would come an install some mini splits for you guys, portables suck, they heat up your room, take up floor space and are over rated for capacity. A added bonus of a mini is no smell gets sent outside your rooms like with portables or window units. Nis with your skills you could install these things and just get an AC tech from a job site to let you use their gauge set and vacume pump for a weekend and your golden.

Hope you get well soon Ms Canna, the misses sends her hugs your way, there awesome hugs too lol.

Blessed Buds you guys an see ya round eih :circle-of-love:

A very good morning to ya Canna and Nis....and friends too! For all the Canadians out there and here...Happy Thanksgiving weekend!:circle-of-love:
Oh wait OMG i gotta tell ya ...i thought you had a monster take over your GR with that SSH...what a friggen mess...wow...i've never seen a plant behave like that. you should send a pic of it to wherever you got it! take another look....holy crap ...just a big friggen mess, is all!

A very good morning to ya Canna and Nis....and friends too! For all the Canadians out there and here...Happy Thanksgiving weekend!:circle-of-love:
Oh wait OMG i gotta tell ya ...i thought you had a monster take over your GR with that SSH...what a friggen mess...wow...i've never seen a plant behave like that. you should send a pic of it to wherever you got it! take another look....holy crap ...just a big friggen mess, is all!
We had her 4 massive tops held up with string and when I cut them she just toppled over like a hot mess. As you can see in the one picture, buds never developed. So, I dropped a new seed last night. She will be 12/12 from the beginning. Hope it goes a bit better. Also want to drop on outside next year and see her get massive and laugh the entire time if it's like the one we just had. Stubborn girl she was. She stinks like fuel. It is very very strong and she is super sticky.

I like the autos for they fact that you can have a different strain every 3 or so months. We have the room, so we like them and run them. Plus I take it as a challenge between me and the plant. Race against the clock. Get the most weight out of her in a limited amount of time.

Yeah I was not aware about the entire gorilla glue ordeal. I can see why you would like clarification though.

you can run female photo seeds from seeds with starting and ending with 12/12 ; 11.5/12.5, 11/13, 10.5/13.5 ..they will act like Autos...
in record time..the 11/13, 10.5/13.5 is great for sativas(cuts weeks out!)..no flipping, no extra rooms, extra lights, etc.needed..great for space limited grows for a couple reasons.. :)

-running photo seeds like this allow you the variety photos have. :thumb:

Hey Canna and Nis! Happy to see you have a Devils carnival up and running. I hope it turns out awesome and pretty sure it will. I look forward to seeing what you have going on today with the renovation. That bud with your hand, DAMN! How much is that gonna weigh when dry....?

:passitleft:

Hey Canna and Nis! Happy to see you have a Devils carnival up and running. I hope it turns out awesome and pretty sure it will. I look forward to seeing what you have going on today with the renovation. That bud with your hand, DAMN! How much is that gonna weigh when dry....?

May I...i'm thinkin close to a Z!:bravo:

May I...i'm thinkin close to a Z!:bravo:
Yeah Heavyweight did a good job with their name. All of her buds are extremely heavy and dense. I tried squeezing one and it was literally as hard as a rock. Tomorrow she will be getting harvested. So when she is dry I'll weigh this bud separately to see what she weighed. :thumb:

Oh and we just had to drive to the FedEx distribution center to pick up our perfect sun 1000. They said it would be delivered yesterday originally, then today it said not until tuesday. Oh hell no! So we had to go pick it up. Since when do they not deliver and we have to go get it ourselves. Anyways, it is bright as shit lol. Can't wait to put it in the room.

Time for some DDA to get the mood right then on to the construction!

Happy Sunday

If you haven't walked on panda film with socks on before...be warned that you build up A LOT of static electricity lol. Working on the ducting and exhaust now then we are hanging the lights. Right now all of the girls are in the veg room. Had to stop at "lights out" time last night and sneak them back into the darkness. So hard at it again today. Will be done today and have plenty of pictures up. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom