Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Ahh, A lot of people kind of took me wrong... Maybe I need some advisors and spokespeople to speak for me :X

lol... But seriously everyone. I meant that in no way of harm. It was indeed completely the OPPOSITE of my real views. I love this journal. IT IS THE SPOT! and a reallll GOOD spot! I love OMMs story and wiseness(is that a word?)... I just sometimes get a lil too "cooked" and like to make a funny... lol

But I hope thats all cleared up :Namaste:

:party:

Ahh, A lot of people kind of took me wrong... Maybe I need some advisors and spokespeople to speak for me :X

lol... But seriously everyone. I meant that in no way of harm. It was indeed completely the OPPOSITE of my real views. I love this journal. IT IS THE SPOT! and a reallll GOOD spot! I love OMMs story and wiseness(is that a word?)... I just sometimes get a lil too "cooked" and like to make a funny... lol

fwt im sure everyone knows that, who could bad OMM?

Good thing I never: (a) stick my foot in my mouth, or (b) misinterpret anything anyone has typed to me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never...not you!:circle-of-love:

You should see what an idiot I am. I grouched at my wife last night for 'changing her f@cebook profile pic too many times'. She asked me "what's wrong with changing my f@cebook profile picture?" She had me there, I couldn't think of anything wrong with it.

Truth be told, I'm making radical changes in my diet, medications and daily routine. I was a complete asshole to her, and I feel so bad about it. I didn't mean to be at all... but I think you and many people here understand what happens when you make changes with medications that you've been taking for a long long time. Jekyll and Hyde!! I think I owe her a dinner tonight. She puts up with SO much - I'm a lucky man that she is so patient with me.

Two dinners, at least, Mate:thumb:

Much love OMM!

Much love you too Buddy!:high-five:

Speaking of meds, My Dr. reduced my anti-depressant meds. I don't think that has worked out too well for me!:surf::Rasta::rofl:

You guys are Hilarious. :clap:
Where was I 30 years ago,
all the good men are taken.

OMM dont change a thing, I
enjoy your journals very much.

:Namaste:

First off, beautiful plants :circle-of-love::bravo: I am so excited to see that WR hit the finish line! =)

Now about your journal...

You are just so figurative Omm...:bravo::circle-of-love:

The way you word your stories almost brings us in there with you, honestly.:Namaste:

I admire you too much for keeping up a journal, helping others and yet providing us with some amazing visualization moments in the mean time....Really curious to see what happened with Natasha lol :popcorn:

Keep up being awesome Omm :high-five:

sound cool man. thanks for the warm welcome... im planning on takin pictures and blah blah to keep you guys updated on my girls. im plannin my own little journal.. so hoping all goes well.. 600 HPS, Canna a + b, canna boost, pk13 / 14. :) alls lookin good!!

Thanks for the good words my friend...we'll met one of these days. Aloha!:high-five:
I look forward to it!

Yeah, the NL took another hit, this time from a larger light I was hanging... damn cross bar slipped off the frame bars. Luckily I was still partially holding on to the caribeener or I would have been crying in my tent. It had been healing at a right angle to the floor, but now the tip is lower than the 2nd 3rd and 4th nodes, if you get my drift. I'm just going to try not to touch it for the next three weeks to see if I can finish her without killing her. :)

A Picture update of my grow. :thumb:

Day 77 of bloom

Day 30 of bloom for the NYCD

Lemon Skunk

lsk2.jpg

lskb.jpg

The NYCD

nycd9.jpg

The White Russian

wr30.jpg

The rest of Lucy has been cut and is in boxes. I am trying to harvest them and dry them a different way this time. We will see if it works.

lucy213.jpg

lucy115.jpg

The SAGE is still Hanging.

Soon as I find a place to hang them, the Lemon Skunk and the White Russian will be chopped.

Once they are in jars.......Thankfully this Journal will be at and end and I will start another...sorry this has taken so long.:smokin:

I hope you don't mind me bumping this! They are looking great, I'm really digging the NYCD & White Russian! Be sure to share the findings on the different drying methods. Just hang the Lemon Skunk & White Russian above your bed, then you can enjoy the sight of those beautiful plants every time you and Jo look up! It can double as an air freshener as well :laughtwo:

Really though, keep it up! I can't wait for the next journal, have you already chosen the strains for the next grow?

You guys are Hilarious. :clap:
Where was I 30 years ago,
all the good men are taken.

OMM dont change a thing, I
enjoy your journals very much.

:Namaste:

That's what I say about women since my divorce 15 yrs ago.

well my mom tells me its not good to go through the rest of my life alone and that I deserve a good man for all the shit I have had to put up with over the years. Not sure I want a man who does not relate or communicate his feelings.

So until I meat the right one, I'm staying single. :)

That's what I say about women since my divorce 15 yrs ago.

Women are from Mars, Men are from Venus. Err sumtin like that. Neither speak the same language.

well my mom tells me its not good to go through the rest of my life alone and that I deserve a good man for all the shit I have had to put up with over the years. Not sure I want a man who does not relate or communicate his feelings.

So until I meat the right one, I'm staying single. :)

Prolly just a mispelling but I'm still having a difficult time not saying anything to this.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Prolly just a mispelling but I'm still having a difficult time not saying anything to this.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I was thinking the same thing! No Disrespect! But I laughed too!! :rofl::rofl:

I hope you're feeling better. I know how it is, I get depressed too from time to time. I am loving the next chapter with Natasha. I got hooked when you said she is mixed black and spanish. I am black and puerto rican and often people comment on my complexion as well. I can't wait for the next chapter..

GAWD!! I hate you! You know that? . . . . . no really I don't

...nothing but combat boots and a smile with that complexion? I'll not say more.

Good thing I never: (a) stick my foot in my mouth, or (b) misinterpret anything anyone has typed to me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should see what an idiot I am. I grouched at my wife last night for 'changing her f@cebook profile pic too many times'. She asked me "what's wrong with changing my f@cebook profile picture?" She had me there, I couldn't think of anything wrong with it.

Truth be told, I'm making radical changes in my diet, medications and daily routine. I was a complete asshole to her, and I feel so bad about it. I didn't mean to be at all... but I think you and many people here understand what happens when you make changes with medications that you've been taking for a long long time. Jekyll and Hyde!! I think I owe her a dinner tonight. She puts up with SO much - I'm a lucky man that she is so patient with me.

Much love OMM!

Never have you misinterpreted anything anyone has typed to you. . .
420MAGAZNIE_SAMPLE.jpg

It's just that sarcasm doesn't translate well though type. No harm, I don't think.

OMM Great pics, brother!

Loved the bed breaking story! She sounded like a lot of fun, and I mean OUT OF THE BED! Not that breaking the bed wasn't, but if you sat out at the river talking all day, it really sounded like you guys had some chemistry.

Glad the whole misunderstanding got worked out. I knew it was sarcasm and went to bed (but couldn't sleep) before you responded, or I would have replied last night. Sure would-a kept you from stewing all night. I'm sorry about that.

I agree with everyone else about your journals, "...don't ever change a damn thing!"

Back
Top Bottom