Wrenn's Grow: x4 HSO Raspberry Diesel In DBHBB 10/2018

Morning Ken....ya...i thought of that but recharge and ewc will only be very little so....ya..i would top them up right now ....to the top and whatever settles will give you room for that stuff later on.Cheers bud!

Thanks Duggs I now realize how that wouldn’t have worked haha.

I’ve been busy doing Xmas errands the last week after work. And every weekend is slammed full of events. Alas everything is back to normal for a couple weeks. Hope everyone has been well. :love:

I’m looking forward to having a week or two off beginning Dec 21. Usually in my line of work the telecom giants embargo a week before Xmas and that will run until just after the new year. So lots of time to take care of the girls :circle-of-love:

Not that they need any more help, the Kit is really making it easy now the girls are in the 7s.

I waited a full week until the soil was dry from the upcan. Topped up more HB soil from my bins after it dried up so I could make sure it was nice and dry.

Next they got a strong feeding of GE and regular tea 2 nights ago. Around 20ml GE and just regular amount of tea.

I’m such a noob at training plants I really am just hoping they pan out. There is a runt in the back right corner of the tent. She is growing a bit now but not sure if she will catch up to her bigger sisters in a week or so when I flip to flower. Also will add in my little 125w PS Mini. Should help bring day time high temps closer to 80. Currently I’m around 76-78. It’s been around 10 days so here are the ladies. :ganjamon:

Garden Update Day 55

5ECA7DF7-E20A-422B-949B-D5BBF3CCF9DA.jpeg

7FF7F673-AE32-47CF-A2AA-17895DA544EA.jpeg

The tent is filling up nicely. Will do some defoliation in the next couple days and try and get a few more tops to grow up from the centre of each plant.

Should have some bud sites to show you guys in a couple weeks :cool:

Have a great day gang , :peace::green_heart:

Nothing as nice as those!

Hah that’d be a first :Namaste: The Kit makes the plants look so healthy and vibrant. Loving that aspect of it. Hoping for a nice calyx to Leaf ratio too.

I've been here 5 years Wren, using the Kit and watching all the others, and I can tell you as a matter of pure fact that I have not seen young plants much healthier than that bunch.

Kudos, bravo, excellent work, etc!! :)

:yahoo::bravo::welldone::thumb:

I wish we still had reps - you'd harvest a ton of 'em for that. :bongrip:

Great day to ya Ken
Plants look very happy
But u will prune....NOT defoliate.... ..right??
We are growing nice plants......not trying to get rid of vegetation like they did in NAM!!!
Thats a bad word.. . ...defoliate...

Hey hey, they do don’t they :cool:

:rofl: Yes prune sounds more green indeed. It’s to close to deforestation :rolleyes:

How do you prune Dugg? I was thinking of just plucking some lower growth for air flow and some select fans up top for light penetration. If that’s a no no though I can let them be and just see how it goes.

I’ll go and look through some other DBHBB journals to see how others have done it.

Cheers Duggs :high-five:

I've been here 5 years Wren, using the Kit and watching all the others, and I can tell you as a matter of pure fact that I have not seen young plants much healthier than that bunch.

:adore::circle-of-love: :adore: Thanks a bunch Gray I’ll make sure to pass on all the kind words to the girls. Means a lot coming from you guys.

:rofl: Yes prune sounds more green indeed. It’s to close to deforestation :rolleyes:

How do you prune Dugg? I was thinking of just plucking some lower growth for air flow and some select fans up top for light penetration. If that’s a no no though I can let them be and just see how it goes.

I’ll go and look through some other DBHBB journals to see how others have done it.

Yup....thats how most of us prune. Keep the inside pretty bare and way down low too.
Cheers eh.

What Gray said! Amazing job Wrenn! :high-five:

Season’s Greetings 420 Fam :green_heart:

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the Holidays! I got busy the last week or two with closing out work for the year and family time. Finally I have the chance to update so here we go.

The tent is very full, I actually don’t think I would want to go up to four 10gals until I get a 4x4 or larger. It’s been a good two weeks since the last update. Since then I gave them TP+Tea back to back. And flipped to flower approx a week ago.

I was stalling trying to let the short busy girl grow more vertical but the others were blowing up so had to flip them.

Two nights ago I gave another TP+Tea and followed that off by a leafwash. That will be my last Leaf wash. I did two during the 60day veg.

Foliars are a lot more of a pain now that the girls are big. I’m using around 600-750ml to get the plants soaked. Then I let them dry off for 10-15mins before putting back into the tent.

Haven’t spotted any frost yet. But should be any day now. Height is around 20-24inches and diameter is around the same. I’m happy with the training so far. A lot of the canopy is fairly even for no Scrog net. I’ll need to remove a few more fan leaves here and there to maximize canopy production.

:rofl: Don’t mind the bamboo stakes. Just using them to push the tent walls outward for a few extra inches.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year’s Eve tomm. I’ll update once I recover. Cheer’s :circle-of-love: and thanks for all the help and support!

580E5730-417C-41B5-954C-2FDB4A653B51.jpeg
06E99B68-8BC2-463B-B127-5E87A1533DC6.jpeg

Looking really nice in there. They look very happy and healthy. When spraying Brix you don't need to soak the plants. Just a fine mist underneath the leaves will suffice.

Hey Neiko thanks for stopping by :surf:! Your right for the Brix I only do a light misting under the fans.

This was a leaf wash and for those I basically soak the whole plant and let the excess run off.

Happy New Years:ganjamon::roorrip:

I prune so that you can look straight down and see dirt. T'he plants will bend and move themselves to optimize their exposure to light, so our job is to insure that light gets to all parts of the plant....and if you can look down and see dirt....mission accomplished!

You're doing a PERFECT job so far.

I prune so that you can look straight down and see dirt. T'he plants will bend and move themselves to optimize their exposure to light, so our job is to insure that light gets to all parts of the plant....and if you can look down and see dirt....mission accomplished!

You're doing a PERFECT job so far.

Hey Doc and thanks. I did have a scare when I checked on the girls a few nights ago. The two bigger plants must have drank their 1 gallon quickly and within 3 days they were wilting. Luckily when I saw them only the bottom half of the plants were wilted. I quickly gave them 1.5 gal each of RO and followed with a Brix.

They perked up within an hour or so and are looking no worse for wear.

It’s Day 14 of flower now, frost is coming in. Hardly much smell but the foliars are leaving fish smells that are quite strong. I had to do a fair bit of pruning as per Doc to see the dirt. Pretty much all the big fan leaves are removed and air circulation is much better. There is now pockets of empty space in the canopy that can be filled in with the stretch / early flowering growth.

The smaller plant will continue to get 1Gal every 3-4 days. She drinks slow and is more bushy and has a Indica structure.

The medium size plant will get 1Gal aswell but will need more every 3days. Wise the big girls are going to get 1.5gal every 3d.
Hopefully everything goes smoothly for the next two weeks and then I can get the cat drenches into these girls.

174DD244-1487-4C12-8B31-3206633D0ABE.jpeg
47C9A4EC-6D4F-434A-A0FF-2A953E05844E.jpeg
4AE331EC-1C93-4A38-AD01-72EB992DB734.jpeg
3D5F5367-1DDB-4559-B559-96C8B8692603.jpeg
F3771350-0401-479B-A23C-ED26F9DEE684.jpeg

Won’t be long now :cool:, also going to do a bubble hash run with the 3-4oz I have of trim from my last grow. Will share some pics once it’s all done.

Have a great week everyone. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom