Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

Hey X ! I gotta see this ! That tent is packed , looking forward to another Beauty Grow !:thumb:

Cool - Thanks, and welcome Clayhead! :welcome:

I agree with everyone else. Looking very awesome!
:thumb:

thats not crowded mate. a little defoliation opens that right up! very healthy looking, beautiful shade of green. i like crowded, in a managable sort of way ;)

Hi Cultivator -

I'm with you brotha. I have some experience with crowded. It's hardly ideal, but it can be done. :)

I've grown 3 plants in about a 2x2x3' tall grow-box before. I even once grew a plant around 6z in that box, and it wasn't the only plant in there! So, I don't panic so much - not really. I think it will be really important, though, to make sure the RH stays low, and to your point, that I defoliate to open up the lower portions of the plants to light.

The big challenge so far, is that I am plucking leaves nightly - quite a few - and every night there's a lot more to pluck, lol. It's quite a lot of work, truth be told. But, the primary goal of this grow is actually to try a few new strains to find one or two keepers. So variety was and is an important goal for me. Yield is actually not real important this round - I just grow for my own use, and I'm okay on meds for the moment.

Eventually, the goal is to have a couple of new moms that I want to keep, and future clone grows from these moms with more "like" strains. I have a couple of good sativas in my stable that I like (Chocolope, Super Lemon Haze), but I don't have much in the 50/50 hybrid range or indica range for just chilling, and other aches/pains. My keeper moms at the moment are "up" strains, which help me feel productive and also help with nerve pain, but does little to help me relax or help with joint pain.

Oh, and thank you for the supportive words in the "Member of the Year" poll/thread. Made me feel really good, and I appreciated it a ton!

:thanks:

Great work, as always xlr8 :)
What a sexy tent you have there, my friend !!!! Mmmm hahaha

Thanks Billy!

I was just thinking I hadn't seen you around for a few days. How are things going for you - have you been getting your grow/room put together, is it coming along? Glad you dropped by - hope you are well!

well if u looking for 50/50 my AMS is a 50 swiss indica and 50 swiss sativa. Heavy yielding, heavy resin production, easy to grow, resistant to mould (it was the flying dutchman pure that got bud rot in my last grow) and is great med strain. Greenhouse seeds A.M.S. just food for thought.

Yeah watching humidty is a must in more crowded areas, bud rot sucks!

well if u looking for 50/50 my AMS is a 50 swiss indica and 50 swiss sativa. Heavy yielding, heavy resin production, easy to grow, resistant to mould (it was the flying dutchman pure that got bud rot in my last grow) and is great med strain. Greenhouse seeds A.M.S. just food for thought.

Yeah watching humidty is a must in more crowded areas, bud rot sucks!

Thanks for the tip on AMS - I've had good luck with Greenhouse seeds so far, so I'll definitely keep it in mind. Sounds/looks great, was just checking it out on their site, too. :high-five:

Thank you Spring! Did some super-cropping this morning (since the pics) so they should be a bit more even now. I haven't been keeping up as well as I should with it (been busy, and feeling awfully rough to boot). I'm not even up to checking PH tonight, truth be told (at least its been super stable and predictable lately). Sigh.

Fortunately, they are cooperating nicely overall - honestly, as if they know the plan and are doing their best to cooperate...
With or without my help! :wood:

Damn that's a full house for sure. That's right you have Humbolt growing. I sure want to see what you think of it. I've thought about trying that strain before myself. GL with her. Rep's++ and Keepem Green

Hey! those ladies are fighting!! :cheesygrinsmiley: look at all that elbowing and hair pulling!

It pisses me off I can't give you reps for the pic below... just look at that beautiful bokeh!!! am I going to need a tent? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Picture update - Day 19 bloom

jan_7_3.jpg

sucks your not feeling well x it seems most of us here have "days" i have had a few lately ,so for a 50/50 strain i just finished up a purple power from dutch passion im really impressed with it i can smoke it all day and function and it does help with pain, has a heavenly smell/taste and even tho it was a small plant in my scrog it produced several oz of super dense nugs on the bigger side it did all that in 7 weeks flower! im defo keeping her around a while:high-five:

Damn that's a full house for sure. That's right you have Humbolt growing. I sure want to see what you think of it. I've thought about trying that strain before myself. GL with her. Rep's++ and Keepem Green

Thanks for the reps, Wood! I'm excited about the Humboldt, too - should be fun to see how it turns out. There aren't many (one maybe?) grow journals on it, nor much info in general - so I don't know what to expect. :)

hey X, newbiedude has a mild defficiency can you have a look when you get a chance,looks like overwatering and ph issues to me but I could be way off lol...
First Ever Closet Grow Using a 300 Watt CFL - a Bit of Skill and a Lot of Luck!

Hey Jon - I just posted a reply in that thread. I don't think you were way off at all - I think it's overwatering symptoms caused by poor drainage, personally. Your post in his thread was spot on to me.

Back
Top Bottom