Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

re: Xlr8's Psychedelic Bloom Party Extravaganza

Wow X!
Looks like you're going to have an assorted fruit basket of buds!
resign production looks incredible for this early too!

WELL DONE friend!
:thumb:

edit:
Hahahahhahaha!!! Don't know if you caught that or not, I was just at Bass's journal and got mixed up.
Called you Bass.. Woopsie daisies!
sorry X!

Sweet pics dude!!

I agree! Great Trichs at such an early stage in flower! That Humbolt is already almost completely white!
:goodjob:

Bad ass pics X. reps on the grow :thumb:

Wow X!
Looks like you're going to have an assorted fruit basket of buds!
resign production looks incredible for this early too!

WELL DONE friend!
:thumb:

edit:
Hahahahhahaha!!! Don't know if you caught that or not, I was just at Bass's journal and got mixed up.
Called you Bass.. Woopsie daisies!
sorry X!

Nice X reps if I can. :thumb:

Looking extremely healthy. Big nugs to come soon i suspect! :morenutes:

I really appreciate the kind words and the reps, guys! :thanks:

Vick I did notice that earlier, but no worries - I've done that before too! :)

Welcome Inkdot, and I hope you are right! :welcome:

are u revegging that cut mate? i find cuts taken in flower sometimes mutate but not always. also they flower fast wen u re-flip. looking good though mate.

Hi Cultivator -

Yes, I'm just going to keep it under 24/0 for a while and let it re-veg. Mutant, eh? Well, that would be interesting anyway! Good to know on the fast flowering when you re-flip. That could be pretty handy to know in the right situation! :thumb:

I won't be able to get much from the Bubba this round due to it's size discrepancy, so I wanted to get a cut from it for the future. It was so slow starting, and so incredibly short-noded, that I didn't get a chance to get a decent cut from the "topping" I did in veg. But, I still wanted to keep a cut in case I like it, so I waited until I could get a good lower shoot (this one) in early bloom. This shoot didn't have pistils yet when I cut it, but it developed them while it was rooting. I'm just surprised it made pistils, trichomes and rooted in that short period of time.

looking good man its always nice to see your new pics:thumb:

looking good man its always nice to see your new pics:thumb:

Thanks Chronic! :thanks:

Man I can smell those flowers from south Florida

Well, I hope not! Might be time for a new filter... ;)

Thanks though, they do smell amazing in person. There's fruity, earthy, and tropical all going on - and the Jillybean smells kind of like orange creamsicles, just like the descriptions suggest.
:yummy:

Everything Is looking great over here sir. Very inspiring!! thank you for your help.

Thanks 420RR, I'm glad if I was able to be helpful! Thanks for the reps, too - they are very much appreciated. :)

Very nice X. I have never tried Humboldt, but I have over-indulged in Yumboldt and Yumboldt x ak47 which are both fantastic. The Pineapple Express looks good too. If it is anything like Pineapple Chunk, another one of my favorites, it will surely be great. I can't wait to see these mature.

Day 28 since photo-period reduction:

Vortex - Buds are still small, but getting really sticky. She even has trichomes on the stems. Smells like Jolly Rancher candy!
jan_18_1.jpg

Jillybean - what a vigorous she-beast! Smells like Orange Tang. If I were to start a SCROG grow, this is the plant I'd choose of everything I've grown (at least for canopy management). She side-branches like crazy, and they DO make it to the canopy without much help. She must have 15-20 tops within or close to the "sweet spot" of the lighting:
jan_18_5.jpg

Humboldt - also smells like fruity candy - really intoxicating. Check out the insane frost!
jan_18_2.jpg

Another Humboldt pic:
jan_18_3.jpg

Pineapple Express
jan_18_4.jpg

Took this cutting from the Bubba Kush during flower. She rooted in 7 days, AND is still making a flower, lol. Crazy!
jan_18_6.jpg

Just wanted to catch up and see what ya got going on over here. Looks like I was right ontime for a pic too. Cool. They are looking great there dude. You asked me which variant of cheese I was growing, it's straight cheese. I tried that Exodus Cheese but she died I think. I know I never got her in. Hard to rememeber all the different strians I've lost over the years. Funny thing tho, is I can rememeber almost all the plants I've grown out completely. I see ya gt the Humboldt growing. I grew some Yumboldt-47 abit back. Not sure how close they are geneticly but I will say it was a great plant. Had a smell, spicy like seasonings, that has been about the strongest smell I've had in the garden in along time.
Sounds like Vantage cloning there with that Bubba. I don't do alot of cloning but it's sure nice to have a strain that does it so well. Looking great there my friend Rep's +++
and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom