Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Me personally, I would use your clones from the chem plants. I've read of others doing it.

:blunt:

Definitely - take clones and run 'em in HiBrix - no difference. :thumb:

Ima here! I caught a whiff of chum over in Duggan's journal. :laugh:

Definitely - take clones and run 'em in HiBrix - no difference. :thumb:

Ima here! I caught a whiff of chum over in Duggan's journal. :laugh:

Awesome thanks Graytail! Welcome and happy to have you here. Sweet Sue has spoken/typed of you very highly so I am honored by your presence!

Hey Ween....brotha, ...ya that's right ..i said my brotha. Second page...."rat soup". Look at who you've got lurking about.:thumb: Top of the day to ya "gang" . I guess another human is about to turn into his own weed snob....:rofl:
Ween, you don't know this yet , but after ya get a taste of growing and puffing DBHBB produce, you will simply not be happy with anything else......muahaha!:slide:
Have fun with your first worry free grow bud and , i'l just be off to side here....brought a few Stella's ....mind if i drop em in your ice-box!!...cheers eh .:high-five::bravo:

Hey Ween....brotha, ...ya that's right ..i said my brotha. Second page...."rat soup". Look at who you've got lurking about.:thumb: Top of the day to ya "gang" . I guess another human is about to turn into his own weed snob....:rofl:
Ween, you don't know this yet , but after ya get a taste of growing and puffing DBHBB produce, you will simply not be happy with anything else......muahaha!:slide:
Have fun with your first worry free grow bud and , i'l just be off to side here....brought a few Stella's ....mind if i drop em in your ice-box!!...cheers eh .:high-five::bravo:

Thanks Brotha man! Welcome! The DBHBB community is so welcoming and it's much appreciated! I'll knock back a couple Stella's!

My journal should probably be subtitled "if I can do it, anyone can!"

I caught a whiff of chum over in Duggan's journal. :laugh:

Jaws music begins to play......told ya ween, like blood in the water, here they come with the awesome advice. Tech support of the finest.
Oh, if you have any security concerns, check with my brotha Duggan. Peace man.

Jaws music begins to play......told ya ween, like blood in the water, here they come with the awesome advice. Tech support of the finest.
Oh, if you have any security concerns, check with my brotha Duggan. Peace man.

We're gonna need a bigger boat!

"Dugg's Northern Security Services" :tokin:
Wow Budley....awesome plug my brotha!!:rofl::rofl:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

I know who to call with security concerns....:riskybusiness:

I'm in ween! Can't wait to watch you rock some high brix!

Welcome Noob! I hope my end product will look 1/2 as nice as yours do.

Rock on!

:theband:

We're gonna need a bigger boat!

I know who to call with security concerns....:riskybusiness:

Welcome Noob! I hope my end product will look 1/2 as nice as yours do.

Rock on!

:theband:

Hey Ween, how's all brotha...ya your future harvest....it'l be JUST AS NICE as Noob's.....feel better! Just make sure you ask if you have ANY concerns , or if ya just wanna hear one of us tell ya what ya all ready know,...know what i mean?? Ya i'm stoned ...OK...OK...:tokin: Noob's gonna freek out at his results...he just doesn't know it yet.:)Have a cool night ...cruisin thru... Cheers.

sent from my DeLorean...in the future...:Namaste:

"Dugg's Northern Security Services" :tokin:
Wow Budley....awesome plug my brotha!!:rofl::rofl:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:

Since I came up with the name, hell ya I'm gonna plug the Biz. I got stock options,.....right? :cheesygrinsmiley:

As self appointed "Marketing Director"

I'm gonna need a company car (Delorean), an expense acct. & a fat sack of Kosher kush. :Namaste:

+rep slap for the journal ween.:goodjob:

Thanks for the rep slap Budley! :passitleft:

Subbed.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome AQ! :welcome:

Pics of my clones. I sprayed them with 1/2 strength DeStress a few days ago. How often should I do this?

IMG_20160803_092825.jpg

I stayed with the directions, once a week but lets see what others recommend.
Are you keeping the clones covered/humidity dome? Spray water in a Qt. size ziplock bag and slide them over you solos for a nice little tent.

I stayed with the directions, once a week but lets see what others recommend.
Are you keeping the clones covered/humidity dome? Spray water in a Qt. size ziplock bag and slide them over you solos for a nice little tent.

Yes they each have their own humidity dome which I take off a couple times per day to let them breath and re spray. Domes also have small holes in them.

Thanks Bud!

Morning Ween, hope all is well with you and your people this morning! Ya, with the sprays, specifically the DeStress and young clones.It's ok to spray them more often (like twice a week) but don't forget to make the spray 1/2 strength. Doing this ...you can spray more often , but keep in mind twice a week will be lots of help for them OK! Cheers everyone...have an awesome Wed.:circle-of-love:

As self appointed "Marketing Director"

I'm gonna need a company car (Delorean), an expense acct. & a fat sack of Kosher kush. :Namaste:

OK ,....OK , you get the keys, but have to stay within 6 months....too many freeky things happen when i go further....:tokin: As far as your other terms.......agreed, but ya gotta wear the tools too....can ya do that?:Namaste:
I need a few Pressure Pads dug up and moved at Major's place. Still tryin to get a handle on the "ground runners" over there. We're finding a lot of BB's near the west side, so that Auto Turret is firing at something....the near by IR camera showed bambi getting swamped with around 1200 rounds shot at him.....shoulda seen him run...what a hoot. Also the "instant on" lighting needs to be tweaked ,just a little too. Cheers bud....have an awesome day Budley!

Back
Top Bottom