Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

re: Another Brix In The Wall - Sweet Pink Stink & Girl Scout

Thanks for the rep slap Budley! :passitleft:

Welcome AQ! :welcome:

Pics of my clones. I sprayed them with 1/2 strength DeStress a few days ago. How often should I do this?

IMG_20160803_092825.jpg

I'd take some leaf off those clones.

Morning Ween, hope all is well with you and your people this morning! Ya, with the sprays, specifically the DeStress and young clones.It's ok to spray them more often (like twice a week) but don't forget to make the spray 1/2 strength. Doing this ...you can spray more often , but keep in mind twice a week will be lots of help for them OK! Cheers everyone...have an awesome Wed.:circle-of-love:

Will do, thanks duggan.

Mornin ween,
How are they looking?
:passitleft:

Hi Budley! Do you mean how is the soil looking or plants? I don't have any DBHBB plants to share yet but everything on my 1st grow is looking good, you can see the other link in my sig for my 1st journal but I chopped my 1st plants yesterday (only clones I took to determine sex of bag seeds then decided to flower) the big plants they came from were flipped about 5 days ago, my seedlings were transplanted into #3's and my new clones are looking good on day 10 or so.

I'm wondering what the best plan of action will be to get started with the kit in about 3 weeks, use my current clones which are still in solo cups or take new clones from my seedlings closer to when the soil is ready. Ideally I would like to use my seedlings but they are in #3's with organic soil mix, not pro mix, no EWC or DBHBB. Thoughts?

Mornin ween! Just thought I'd have a morning smoke with you. :passitleft:

Morning Canna! Thanks for dropping in and don't mind if I do....:passitleft:

That's a tough one ween. Well you could use your current clones but I don't think they will survive another 3 weeks in a solo. I wonder if you could use a bit of it before it is officially done cooking. Only have to full up a one gallon right? I'd leave it up to the doc or someone else. We are just going to drop a couple beans in a couple weeks.

Good morning everyone! :passitleft:

That's a tough one ween. Well you could use your current clones but I don't think they will survive another 3 weeks in a solo. I wonder if you could use a bit of it before it is officially done cooking. Only have to full up a one gallon right? I'd leave it up to the doc or someone else. We are just going to drop a couple beans in a couple weeks.

Good morning everyone! :passitleft:

Thanks Nis! I'm glad we will be running the kit around the same time! I'll probably either take new clones or go from seed.

I'm planning on building a grow shed but am having issues about where to put it on my property, don't want it too close to the road or my front door but that is currently the front runner. The best place would be at the very back of my property but the problem with that is I would need to run an electric line about 80 feet AND my neighbor would probably wonder why I'm walking back there so often, ugh...

Thanks Nis! I'm glad we will be running the kit around the same time! I'll probably either take new clones or go from seed.

I'm planning on building a grow shed but am having issues about where to put it on my property, don't want it too close to the road or my front door but that is currently the front runner. The best place would be at the very back of my property but the problem with that is I would need to run an electric line about 80 feet AND my neighbor would probably wonder why I'm walking back there so often, ugh...

Nothing a 5LB maddox and 100' of underground rated 12/3 wire can't take care of. Or you can rent a trencher for about $120/day. Run a water line while you're at it.

I'd love to see that journal.... :cheer:

Hi Budley! Do you mean how is the soil looking or plants? I don't have any DBHBB plants to share yet but everything on my 1st grow is looking good, you can see the other link in my sig for my 1st journal but I chopped my 1st plants yesterday (only clones I took to determine sex of bag seeds then decided to flower) the big plants they came from were flipped about 5 days ago, my seedlings were transplanted into #3's and my new clones are looking good on day 10 or so.

I'm wondering what the best plan of action will be to get started with the kit in about 3 weeks, use my current clones which are still in solo cups or take new clones from my seedlings closer to when the soil is ready. Ideally I would like to use my seedlings but they are in #3's with organic soil mix, not pro mix, no EWC or DBHBB. Thoughts?

Morning Canna! Thanks for dropping in and don't mind if I do....:passitleft:

Hey Ween...how's all brotha! ya with your up coming DBHBB grow......doesn't matter one bit bud...whatever you decide to run is fine ...they will still be small, so no worries popping either into the DBHBB soil...they will love it. When ya go to transplant ....give one of us a shout and we'le make sure your golden OK...cheers bud, have an awesome night Ween and friends!:circle-of-love:

Nothing a 5LB maddox and 100' of underground rated 12/3 wire can't take care of. Or you can rent a trencher for about $120/day. Run a water line while you're at it.

Dude. Now you are talking.

In my experience, around here anyways, if you have water in a garage or shed you have to have a drain in there...per code. Now if no one is going to see the inside I wouldn't care one bit. If you need any help ween, Canna and I will stop by and Plumb it up for ya. Just need to make sure we are well medicated all day and someone sober runs the trencher. So what do ya say? :passitleft:

In my experience, around here anyways, if you have water in a garage or shed you have to have a drain in there...per code. Now if no one is going to see the inside I wouldn't care one bit. If you need any help ween, Canna and I will stop by and Plumb it up for ya. Just need to make sure we are well medicated all day and someone sober runs the trencher. So what do ya say? :passitleft:

Ya eh Nis....LMFAO brotha! :rofl::rofl:

Yeah... I was thinking grey water would drain right onto the ground.

/pesky codes

/pesky codes

Yes mason,...i must say brotha, being an Electrician since the mid 80's., sometimes the code requirements get on your nerves , so i can dig it! Cheers bud.....just havin a Stella...puffin some KK....ya , i know...it's all i got though....:tokin::grinjoint:

Yes mason,...i must say brotha, being an Electrician since the mid 80's., sometimes the code requirements get on your nerves , so i can dig it! Cheers bud.....just havin a Stella...puffin some KK....ya , i know...it's all i got though....:tokin::grinjoint:

My property is on county land, out where the cows hang out. I forget about things like codes and permits sometimes... lol

Possibly the bigger issue would be my neighbor wondering why I am going out to the shed so often and throughout the winter and carrying large water jugs out there. My well water is not great, about 340 ppm so was planning on using mountain spring water which is about 14 ppm and dehumidifier water, about 50-70 ppm.

Hey Ween...how's all brotha! ya with your up coming DBHBB grow......doesn't matter one bit bud...whatever you decide to run is fine ...they will still be small, so no worries popping either into the DBHBB soil...they will love it. When ya go to transplant ....give one of us a shout and we'le make sure your golden OK...cheers bud, have an awesome night Ween and friends!:circle-of-love:

Thanks Duggs! All is well here, I hope the same is true for you! I will ask once I get close.

Thanks Nis! While I wasn't planning on running water due to my well water not being great I was thinking having a drain for flushing purposes but no code officers would be stopping by.

Ya eh Nis....LMFAO brotha! :rofl::rofl:

/pesky codes

I built a 12X20 "shed" which is used as a living space, kind of like a tiny house but without bath room and kitchen, have to go in the house for those. No permits, no inspections. I was burning some brush out in the back yard before we were supposed to and the fire station people came and made me put it out, the next day someone from the town came by to look at the shed, took some measurements, noted it's not permanent and left, my assessment went up by 5k and that is all that happened.

I do have an electrician friend but would rather ask you, if I were to run a a line from my garage or shed, could I add a circuit breaker box for the grow shed and add the needed outlets or would I need to come off the board on my house?

My property is on county land, out where the cows hang out. I forget about things like codes and permits sometimes... lol

I'm kind of in the country but not really but I don't think any questions would be asked for a small shed.

I'm actually considering bailing on the grow shed and just moving it into my living shed for the winter and keep it in the garage when it's warm enough, that set up is working pretty good.

I am 10 days late for this journal...:straightface: Again, life...LOL

Hey Pat! Good to see you! Your actually about 3 weeks early, ha! I have Doc Buds kit mixed up and cooking so plants will not start in this journal for about 3 weeks. Did you get your new light yet?

Back
Top Bottom