B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 plant,1 light A Love Affair (blue dream/marsII400)

i added uvb in my grow for way less than that look into arcadia d3 12% uvb bulbs supposed to be the best

i put to reptisun 10.0 uvb+uva in my grow it works very well if you like your bud to mature and ripen faster you will also benefit from adding them to your grow i put it in my 1st grow and will never take it away

Drive by. Bummer for the loss. Hey I got lucky and found a pretty good pheno from that seed vendor. It's not the original cut or anything, but it's a great variant. Humboldt Seeds or something like that. Might be a place for a replacement if your looking. That Auto Pot is a sound sounding system. One thing plants can use to grow to the fullest,,,, water, well food. But that is more a turnkey operation. Plug and play. Should be great.
I know you seen what I've been spouting off about in the form of UV-B lighting. And I know you've done a lot of researching about LED's, so I'll spit out something I've been thinking for supplementing my HID grows with. Light called Solar Flare. Unit comes with two 18" UV-B tubes, and 880 watts of 5 watt LED's. Switchable for veg and bloom. I understand these wood be optimum in a 4X4 and such, but I'm thinking supplementing my room with one. Eveything I've 'heard' is the best trichomes enhancing 'might' come in the form of
UV-B lighting. Kind of costy unit at close to 1500$. Damn I can buy a lot of HPS bulbs with that kind of money. well Keepem Green
hey wood good to see you, i have several clones of that mum that croaked no worries. for uvb you dont need to spend any 1500 bucks! all three brands led light i have used have uvb most of the led makers now are aware of the need for it and add it, but you can go to a pet store and pick up a few cfl bulbs that are for reptiles i did that first and noticed a big difference in trichs but after using led that has uvb and ir light im seeing the same increase in resin production thats something most every led grower notices , so another thing you could do is add some less expensive led lights to your room 1500 will buy you alot of topled or budmaster light and even the i grow stuff is cheaper than 1500 for the biggest light i have used and you would be able to control spectrum and intensity. dont forget the savings in power use and the 10 year average lifespan on leds ,i think if you added a couple fixtures to your room you would be very pleased with the results i'll go see if i can find that light your thinking about so i can tell you what i think. :rocker:

A-1 was a great read and encouraging for it's usage. That light is not a serious idea in my mind for myself. I'd faint spending 1500$ on a light.I just thought it wood a great primary for a 4X4. I just think it's a sharp all in one package. And like that read just said, footprint. I'd have to add like 4 of them to fill out the footprint in the flower room. Hey BID I'd probly in reality just throw a combo bulb in or even afew drop lights. I'm not sure how high up the spectrum they consider useable UV-B to be, but I know acouple 56 Kelvien? bulbs will brighten up the room. Keepem Green

just a note for everyone uv leds do not equal uva or uvb its like a black light bulb just plain old uv so dont let the led guys fool you and think you got the real harmful rays uv alone will not produce the results uvb will if they made good uvb leds they would be selling them for reptiles by now the tec is not there yet for uva or uvb leds in grow lights

i made what they sell for $1500 for $850 and have way more lighting 8 4 ft t5s and a mars II 1200w 5w led for about half the price and i would bet its a way better set up

Yeah but I think if uvb led's are being developed it's being driven by cannabis growing, and not reptile bulbs.

BID my friend bad luck with the B Dream! Liking your auto pot set up! :) Some point in near future we should have a pot off!!! We could both run GG#4 clones and whatever lights that are a close match and go yours versus my oxy set up! :)
sounds fun i can run up to around 1300 watts of led and or 1500watts hid and a little birdie said i'll be having dutchpro nutes for the autopots, the very same nutes that grew the biggest 1 plant indoor auto harvest i have ever heard of some 400+gramz with a led lamp, im excited for the next journal so far i have 3 sponsors! a first for me to have multiple partnered for 1 grow, i will have a very cool story to tell about one of our beloved sponsors that has gone way above the call of duty to help me
i cant wait for the gg#4 to arrive its gonna be crazy i may end everything except gg4 and cannatonic oh and blue dream:rocker:

I'm happy for you & the sponsors both BID. It's well deserved.

thanks BAR its really exciting, i rarely get this excited for a run to end and its not because i want the meds but the space! im gonna build a scrog screen 4x4 and run 4 plants in the autopots with dutchpro nutes it will either be all budmaster lights or a combo of the ones i currently have led of course, next fall after it gets cold im planning a hps & led rather than run a space heater lol more light makes big harvest yay!

Just a fast drive thru. I'm no master lighting scientist or anything but looking at all the charts and claims made of bulb 'manufactures', they do provide a chart that I believe to be close or least in a'' ballpark of the spectrums they produce and a Plant Sensitivity Curve, now my 'hillbille' reason puts UV-B at the far of light which we can't see with our eyes. Well if you look at a chart of a decent MH bulb you can tell that the blue side of the index continues off the charts. Now how far it continues, and what is considered the start of UV-B is? Not I can't say. But could bear alitte researching. Just my little 2 cents. Looks great Keepem Green

I'm awash with excitement to see this next grow...but with all those newfangled contraptions, if godzilla pops out of the ground and starts terrorizing the Arizona desert and high-country, don't say I didn't warn you.

BID I suck at following anyhow... where the hell are you current?

Just a fast drive thru. I'm no master lighting scientist or anything but looking at all the charts and claims made of bulb 'manufactures', they do provide a chart that I believe to be close or least in a'' ballpark of the spectrums they produce and a Plant Sensitivity Curve, now my 'hillbille' reason puts UV-B at the far of light which we can't see with our eyes. Well if you look at a chart of a decent MH bulb you can tell that the blue side of the index continues off the charts. Now how far it continues, and what is considered the start of UV-B is? Not I can't say. But could bear alitte researching. Just my little 2 cents. Looks great Keepem Green
you know wood thats a good question if i find it i'll post it if you do you should always a pleasure :thumb:
A Pot Luck Grow would be awesome to view! :)
hehe yeah might use that in the title

I'm awash with excitement to see this next grow...but with all those newfangled contraptions, if godzilla pops out of the ground and starts terrorizing the Arizona desert and high-country, don't say I didn't warn you.
now that would be fun!!:rocker:

BID I suck at following anyhow... where the hell are you current?
well in the #8 journal you'll find the girls in flower, here just the veggiez but im about a week behind on pics not been feeling to hot, but this weekend some time i'll do some pic updating:thumb:

Get feeling better B.I.D., it's time to treat yourself as good as you do your girls! :circle-of-love:
I really look forward to your next journal!:bravo:

I hope the roller coaster starts upward soon :cheesygrinsmiley: I get all fucked up trying to follow journals and usually end up shutting down and going dark. eesh

Back
Top Bottom