CajunCelt's Sativa - Medical - 12 Strains - Last of 2014

re: CajunCelt's Sativa/Medical - 12 Strains, Last of 2014

Lol...

I didn't put in first post, so I'll put the list of "stuff" here.

Nutes are Biothrive by GO & my old sponsor, Kind nutes by Botanicare.

Pots will be 4 gal hempys (last grow w/ them), 5 gal fabric pots w/ my soilless mix, & auto top drip will be in (4)-5 gal custom pots with a 25 gal rez.

Co2 bucket & (2) Co2 Greenpads for flower.

Bulbs are Ushio & Plantmaster.

Flipbox so only 1 flower ballast.

The LED is a Spider COB by Twilight.

3 way meter by Blue Labs (I really dig this thing).

I'm getting better at getting in closer to the start :peace: Thanks for the invite

Fear of commitment? You need to take me out 1st bro. I'm not that easy. Lol. I hear ya. I'm subbed to way too many places.

oh Oh oh , the reason for edit...... I'm just going to pick stuff I hear at the time ...... I have a tendency to think faster than I type so sometimes I post it then see or think of a better word or phrase .... I forgot to thank you for the invite :peace: :rofl:

Beans are up & running. Under 24 hours of cfls. Tent is here now too. I'm waiting on the light & the sativa beans too.
This grow is replacing current thanksgiving grow & well go into flower then. So gonna chill for now. Long ways to go.

what is the CB? Can't make out the writing on that package.

Those 4 are Blue Cheese, Blue Mystic, Purple Wreck & a Bomb Auto.

You didn't miss much. I'm not going to put allot fluff on this one. I'll just put pics at milestones.
Enjoy as it grows along....

Oh, I added AK-47 & S. Surfer Haze to the sativas (freebies). All are above ground except the Purple Wreck & the C99.

List of survivors (for my own record):

Super Lemon Haze, Green Cush, Chocolope Kush, Blue Dream, Purple Trainwreck, Blue Cheese, Snow White, Cheese Bomb, AK-47, S. Surfer Haze, Chocolope Kush & Snow Cap.

The CC99 & the Harley didn't make it... another day.

I'm settling on 4 permanent strains after this. Maybe.

Sorry to hear some didn't make it. I was really hoping to see what you could do with C99, cause I have a couple of those on deck for next round. But you do have a really nice selection of strains to whittle down and get some great permanent strains

Wow nice selection to thin out from my friend :)
I hope so. I want to narrow down my personal strains so I can automate. I've given myself enough time. So far it's Snow White (for wife), Purple Cheese (Blue Cheese x Purple Kush for indica, & Great White or Harlequin strain for CBD.
I just need a favorite sativa other than AK-47.

I am in!!! :circle-of-love:

Welcome. Cool looking light. A spider came off & a yo-yo hangar needs to be purchased. I like the appearance. Let's see what it can do now...

Thanks for feedback here, Cajuncelt. our regular hanger is the type which you get. sound that the YO-YO hanger are more popular in the market, I will suggest to make it to be the regular type. :Namaste:

Will inform you once we get. OK? :high-five:

I hope so. I want to narrow down my personal strains so I can automate. I've given myself enough time. So far it's Snow White (for wife), Purple Cheese (Blue Cheese x Purple Kush for indica, & Great White or Harlequin strain for CBD.
I just need a favorite sativa other than AK-47.

Welcome. Cool looking light. A spider came off & a yo-yo hangar needs to be purchased. I like the appearance. Let's see what it can do now...

Back
Top Bottom