Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Hi Cannafan.

Just dropped by to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Great pics of your beautiful girls! Would like to offer a suggestion regarding the cat hair - Bud Washing .

You can continue to enjoy your cat in your garden and still get rid of all the fur and any other nasties that happen to float onto your beautiful produce.

:thanks: for popping in TanR! Always a pleasure to see you. And thanks for the bud washing link! I may very well need to do that.
I love my cat....but the basement is now off limits to her. Not only does the hair stick to the bud, but I hate when it shows up in my pictures! She has plenty of room upstairs to play. LOL
Have a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year my friend! :xmas:

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Just cuz I was curious....I got some pics of the trichomes on these dried buds. Not real sharp, was a quick hand held shoot:

Dried_Bud_trics_1.jpg

Dried_bud_trics_2.jpg

Dried_bud_trics_3.jpg

Have Very Merry Xmas Princess DIY

images26.jpg

Lmfao, who'd a thunk an inanimate object would be such a stoner ;D

Very nice ...you already have the good karma Canna...good luck :)

Merry Christmas Canna :xmas::xmas::xmas:

Have Very Merry Xmas Princess DIY

images26.jpg

wow cana they look amazing my friend. look at all them trics

Thank you everyone! And to everyone on 420 magazine, especially my friends here.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
..................................................:xmas: :partyboy: :party:.................................................

Okay, time for a grow question. I was thinking of putting a layer of hydroton pebbles on top of my soil around the plant stem to help with distributing water evenly and not disturbing the soil as much, is there any reason that might be a bad idea?

Okay, time for a grow question. I was thinking of putting a layer of hydroton pebbles on top of my soil around the plant stem to help with distributing water evenly and not disturbing the soil as much, is there any reason that might be a bad idea?
I added it to my soil last month, and things have never been better! It's much easier to water, neat and clean looking, and my girls love it!

New Grower needs help with a PH problem:

She grows in coco, I am not familiar with that.
Here's her thread:
ph balance

Having trouble with the PH jumping all over, has calibrated her PH meter but is still getting some deficiencies and PH probs.

I added it to my soil last month, and things have never been better! It's much easier to water, neat and clean looking, and my girls love it!
Okay Pinky! I went down and added to the top layer of all of my clones in the cannabags. Then I fed them....what a difference! Much easier and evenly watered! And I don't have any leaves sitting in soil while I'm LST'ing. :thanks:

Well, my first round of clones a while back was a little scary because of the immediate wilting, although I knew that was fairly normal from the shock. They came back, no problem.
This round I thought I kilt em' dead. They were literally lying shriveledy on the lid of the cloner this morning. I very quickly got the scissors and chopped some of the leaves half way and removed some larger leaves from the others. They came back this evening, nice and strong!
WHEW!
Clone_twins_12-25_2.jpg

I also misted them with some water a couple of times today, they like that.

:xmas: Merry Christmas Canna, and all others here. Very interesting pictures. :tokin:

Have some Reps for ingenuity

Merry Christmas everybody. Late it ay be for most of use here but wanting to just greet you guys a happy toked Christmas! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom