CC's Fall Grow - Hydro - Hempy - HIDs - Pineapple Chunk - THC Bomb

Gotta say that all 3 strains have been real vigorous. I believe my original method of lst that I'm doing to the 2 in front, will give best yield still. This is the quickest method to get lots of bud sites, lots of big colas in the quickest amount of time. I love the now infamous LA's technique, but don't have any time to spare. This style is a great compromise. I will put the horiz lst plants under screen. Don't know bout the other 2 yet.

yea lsting is great not really much stress at all and you can keep the plants under the light, but I cant top and lst or I wont have enough room. ill be hitting bulbage LOL

yea lsting is great not really much stress at all and you can keep the plants under the light, but I cant top and lst or I wont have enough room. ill be hitting bulbage LOL

You know B., I've an idea. I really try & get the method/fundamentals of what other growers are doing on their journals. Some make it real clear, others seem to be in la la la land.
I have an idea for you & your space:
1. Top early. Say 5 nodes.
2. Bend horizontally & tie.
3. When new main colas start growing, keep them tied down & wrap around the pot in horseshoe.
Your new buds shouldn't grow high at all this way, plus you'll be getting 2 0z+ per plant. Wont be taller than the Six you grew?

Hi, Cajuncelt :ciao:

I really love the star-shaped LST'd plants. That Tut is stunning. I might try to copy your style my next go-around - I was too nervous to top on this grow. :laughtwo:

Thanks Dresney. Jump into it next grow. :cheer:

UpdateUpdate
Not much new. All are doing good (knock on wood).

IMG_20131119_133723_335.jpg

Group shot

IMG_20131119_133741_813.jpg

Tut2

IMG_20131119_133754_209.jpg

Pineapple Chunk

IMG_20131119_133800_864.jpg

Blue Cheese

IMG_20131119_133819_120.jpg

Tut1

Update:
2 more weeks of veg & in to the tent they go. Tut-1 is the most vigorous plant so far. LAs technique, I call vertical LST, is working awesome, but going any further will be way too big of a plant. Since I have 4 big girls joining 10 clones, I'll have to let Tut-2 & the Blue Cheese loose to flower. I'll be cutting clones from all 3 strains.
Last thing is that the Pineapple Chunk did not like my horiz. LST. She's doing good, but not like the others. I'll grow her clones differently.

IMG_20131127_114530_648.jpg

Hey Cajun

Thank the lord only 7 pages to catch up. +Reps to you my friend.
Lol. Yeah, its pretty quiet in my journals. Frankly, I'm glad. I hate going through 20 comments before any photos or grow-related stuff.

Lol. Yeah, its pretty quiet in my journals. Frankly, I'm glad. I hate going through 20 comments before any photos or grow-related stuff.

especially when you got bushes growing. the need peace and quiet LOL

sweet. I see you have your avatar picture on that awesome big ass light haha. can you point out which plants are which?

sweet. I see you have your avatar picture on that awesome big ass light haha. can you point out which plants are which?

The avatar has a story. A few months ago I went to my 1st NORML meeting, which was a Toker Poker tournament. I made it to the final table & busted out in 7th place. I won a tshirt with this logo which is called the King of Quality. If you zoom in, the Ks are made of buds & his robe has MJ leaves all over it.
Oh, the plants. I'm removing/harvesting the big plant in the corner so everythings placed just where it fits for a few days.
I'll sort em out & make the strains obvious in a few days.

Update
Got the tent sorted. Damn y'all, this is a beautiful site. I could stare at these gals flowering for hours. Seriously. I need some of those grower glasses or I'll be blind soon.

The AK47 clones are on the perimeter showing buds.
Back left is Pineapple Chunk. Back right is Tutankhaman.
Front left, Tutankhaman. Front right is Blue Cheese.
Got my HPS bulb cranked up to 100%.
IMG_20131209_191825_083.jpg

IMG_20131209_191849_064.jpg

IMG_20131209_191912_132.jpg

IMG_20131209_191919_472.jpg

IMG_20131209_191931_675.jpg

Back
Top Bottom