Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

re: Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - & Four Plants.

Glad to be part of another one of your grows', Duggs.

Ain't no better place to hang out and learn than with one of the 'Gang. :thumb:

:popcorn:

Hey duggan. Great to follow you & your excellent gardens again. Know what you mean about training a new dog. After taking care of my 2 kids' dogs after kids left home, I had to take a break after the dogs passed but got probably my last one after retiring. Haha, getting old enough where I'm on the "last one" on a lot of things...dogs, truck, & more. Didn't love the early training phase & sometimes all the ongoing care & attention, but the little guy hangs out w/ me all day w/o any complaining. Good to have the little friend around. Take it easy bro. :Namaste:

That sounded a little sad to me brotha....i often wonder about that "last stuff". Maybe a dog, place to live, truck, woman:)rofl:). All that stuff, and i'm getting close ...6 yrs to 62 and retiring(able to get U pension). Thought about another dog, lots of times, ...all the time. So many reasons not to.Two top reasons would be , one's not fair...they need company while at work, so just like back when i got Duggan, Max was already a yr. old. I just got Duggan for company for Max.Duggan passed first after 15 yrs. Max went about 6 months later, at 17 yrs. The second reason not to, would be ....just the time i spent with them....every day, hours and hours training them , playing with them..watching them (loved that). So much time ...used to take them down to the river for a swim when i got home from working in a hot factory all day....swam with them. When we used to go for walks (no leashes....ever), Duggan would circle me , as i walked...would rarely leave me. i always thought it was just cuz he was a scaredy cat , but it was cuz he was protecting me!. Never liked men....especially in uniform. Bit the Hydro worker one day...:tokin:..and my new landlord at the time , too.:ganjamon: Anyhow Bright, i'm glad to have you along for the ride....and , just maybe you gotta a couple more of "that stuff" left in ya...cheers my brotha!
Wouldn't miss it Duggan! :blunt:

Hey Gray....here we go again pal. I knew you'de be along. Lets see what all the fuss is about with these landrace, almost godlike reputation Indica , Maple Leaf Indica plants can do in the "kit. Wonder if i'm the first one ...ever to grow them HB.Did ya notice back a bit in the Z, thread that i topped 3 of the four new ones? Cheers Gray...have an awesome weekend brotha!:high-five:
Duggan your journals are a must follow for me! The only luck you need is with those MLI being female. Females...:bong:

You got it FF. Need a little luck there for sure....after that ,... luck leaves the equation!
Anyhow , thanks for the words , and i'm glad your gonna stick around...should be good for a few laughs and we can all see these MLI's. Can ya tell i'm stoked for them....two girls outta two, would be fan....tastic!
Have a great weekend Gang and other sorts.:welcome:

Glad to be part of another one of your grows', Duggs.

Ain't no better place to hang out and learn than with one of the 'Gang. :thumb:

:popcorn:

Hey Shrike , my brotha....bin a while! So glad your around these parts. Hope your world is clicking for ya...Cheers and have an awesome weekend.:high-five:

Thanks, Duggs! All is well...been lurking for the most part, soaking in everyone's grows.

Just finished up a grow about a month ago and unfortunately, I will probably have to wait until Summer at the earliest to get the next one going. The good news is I have plenty of HB goodness to get me through the gap...

Awesome weekend right back at 'cha! :high-five:

Thanks, Duggs! All is well...been lurking for the most part, soaking in everyone's grows.

Just finished up a grow about a month ago and unfortunately, I will probably have to wait until Summer at the earliest to get the next one going. The good news is I have plenty of HB goodness to get me through the gap...

Awesome weekend right back at 'cha! :high-five:

Good to hear ya don't have to go "elsewhere" for produce! Good planning brotha!:high-five:

Hey Duggan. I found you and now I'm subbed. I worked up your signature link. If you copy and paste this into your signature it will give you a link. Go to the control panel, choose "Settings", then when you get to the settings page choose "Edit Signature" from the far left column, and drop it right in there. It saves you having to figure out how to format it.

Duggan, DBHBB with two pots, one "kit", and four plants

Hope it helps you out. :circle-of-love: I'll catch up later. Gingerbread house building is about to begin. :yahoo:

Hey Duggan. I found you and now I'm subbed. I worked up your signature link. If you copy and paste this into your signature it will give you a link. Go to the control panel, choose "Settings", then when you get to the settings page choose "Edit Signature" from the far left column, and drop it right in there. It saves you having to figure out how to format it.

Duggan, DBHBB with two pots, one "kit", and four plants

Hope it helps you out. :circle-of-love: I'll catch up later. Gingerbread house building is about to begin. :yahoo:

Naw...don't get it Sue...tried but ...this dropping you say to do....not sure how too....duhh!

MMM...any gingerbread cookies??

Ok, so i go and get some groceries today and pick up a couple more gifts for the boys....biggest groc. bill in my life!!! Ouch, don't ya just love "overdraft". Back in the RED...oh well, i got lots of food, lots of produce , lots of time off, and more than enough for my boys , for Christmas...their mother has spoiled both of them ALOT since they were both brand new....i've had to try and keep up. Anyhow gang, i figured i'de blow the wad at the grocery store , so i picked out the biggest , thickest Rib steak the butcher had....just finished her off. Even the friggen fat on it tasted good!:love: just love a good thick Rib steak....pretty dear though at 15 bones a pound.Cheers all my brothas!.....oh, and SS!

Ok, so i go and get some groceries today and pick up a couple more gifts for the boys....biggest groc. bill in my life!!! Ouch, don't ya just love "overdraft". Back in the RED...oh well, i got lots of food, lots of produce , lots of time off, and more than enough for my boys , for Christmas...their mother has spoiled both of them ALOT since they were both brand new....i've had to try and keep up. Anyhow gang, i figured i'de blow the wad at the grocery store , so i picked out the biggest , thickest Rib steak the butcher had....just finished her off. Even the friggen fat on it tasted good!:love: just love a good thick Rib steak....pretty dear though at 15 bones a pound.Cheers all my brothas!.....oh, and SS!

Good to hear you pampered yourself Duggan. Can you copy and paste? That's what I mean by "drop". Go to the link I left, copy it and paste it to your signature.

It's not going to matter anyway Duggan. You're so well loved they've all found you anyway. :circle-of-love:

Good morning everyone....today is transplant day. Wish i could show with pics....oh well , maybe camera will appear soon. Anyhow , it's got to happen...they really look like they could use it!
So , a full "kit" goes into my two 26 ers. with about 5 gal's of new soil added to bring the dirt right up to the top....i just hate waisting pot size, so i fill em right up! This soil is second run (Desfran first run soil) that's been cooking with lots of roots and leaves added for the cook! Should be good to go....can't wait. If i could show with pics....the "fab four" didn't like the Budmaster....they never do right away....they always take a week or so to get used to it. always get spotting and curl down at first....they react like it's too much lite at first but soon warm up to it all and then they "take off eh". anyhow , that's the plan for today around these parts. Cheers all my brothas and sista (SS).:circle-of-love:

I'm going to pop in and :popcorn: a bit, how's it going Duggan this journal and the folks in it look splendid so far. That's a good amount wattage you got for space huh? Happy growin and tokin :Namaste:

Good Morning, Duggan! :thumb:

Hey ziggs, mornin brotha!! just finished ordering my Kosher Kush seeds for next grow. Would like to run two of those , a MLI and possibly a zamadelica + (special source) ;) Wow though pal, pretty expensive KK seeds at 88 bones US for 6 fems....very pricey but man that variety has awards falling out of the top drawer pal, bin dyin to grow it, it's supposed to taste absolutley fantastic and has the trophies to back it up, so....lets see how she likes the "kit" eh! have an awesome day pal!:high-five:
High n dry :blunt::surf: Thanks for the welcome, should be a good time had in here. Cheers Duggs.
Ya eh....keep a close eye on these MLI's. remember now,...i watched the sexing seeds video....i'v got alot riding on that little video clip. If they're both girls that would make my day! Cheers BD!

I'm going to pop in and :popcorn: a bit, how's it going Duggan this journal and the folks in it look splendid so far. That's a good amount wattage you got for space huh? Happy growin and tokin :Namaste:
Yes, the growers here are my brothas and they rock! They're support never stops and we have laughs along the way too! And ya, got lots of light...that's why i pull a high yield from this lil space....well that and the fact that the pots are freekin huge my brotha. cheers.
Gotta love transplant day! :)

Hey Tard...morning pal.....Ya, gotta love tranny day eh....my back doesn't like it , one bit though. Oh well, it's only three times a yr. so...I don't mind After they're in the 26ers. i always feel good cuz i know i'm not gonna have to f....k around with them for a few more months! Cheers Tard!

Back
Top Bottom