Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

Yes, the growers here are my brothas and they rock! They're support never stops and we have laughs along the way too! And ya, got lots of light...that's why i pull a high yield from this lil space....well that and the fact that the pots are freekin huge my brotha. cheers.

Hey Tard...morning pal.....Ya, gotta love tranny day eh....my back doesn't like it , one bit though. Oh well, it's only three times a yr. so...I don't mind After they're in the 26ers. i always feel good cuz i know i'm not gonna have to f....k around with them for a few more months! Cheers Tard!

Id like to go from solo cups, to 1 gal plastic pots, to 5 gal cloth and finally 20 gal cloth pots. Veg for months and hrow a couple monsters!

Morning Duggan. :hug: Just a last thought on your journal link. I appreciate that this challenges you, but we have this marvelously helpful mod team, and if you asked one of them they'd likely drop that link into your signature line for you without making any fuss about it. If you don't already have a relationship established with one of them I can suggest Teddy Edwards (Mr. Teddy) or Richard Richardson (Rico Rico). They've both been more than helpful for me many times.

I took the time to catch up. I hope Santa drops a camera in with your presents this year. :circle-of-love:

How can one not love that user name? Your opening yourself up to years of delightful comments. Just sayin' Or was that just promising? Behave girl. :laughtwo:

Id like to go from solo cups, to 1 gal plastic pots, to 5 gal cloth and finally 20 gal cloth pots. Veg for months and hrow a couple monsters!
Ya, that's cool , if ya got all that time pal. Why don't ya just do what i'm doin ...for peat's sake brotha....they don't get too, too big on me , and the yield makes up for fewer plants. Shit,...this time round i'm goin big....and growin four...we'le see how it goes. My goal is 32 z's. but there's just no way without more light, period....a lil more space would be nice too. Cheers pal.
yeah...i love transplanting from cured jar to bong :)

Fresh, tasty HB produce...:yummy:
Not til February for me! Until then ill be buying from the weed stores...ffs
What would a Z be at those places Tard?
That reminds me..............I need to get some jars. Chop suey next week.
Ya, baby...talk to me....Hey BD, how long ya figure youl'e be at it? Cheers eh!:high-five:
Or maybe thats Chop Gooey :cheesygrinsmiley:

:ganjamon:
*rimshot*
Oh ya!:slide:
Hey Morning wood...excuse me , i'm laughin ....at what Susan said there....i'l deal with her in a few min's. :;):
You will now be known as Woody....it's gotta be brotha...:rofl: Anyhow, glad to have ya....watch out around here though....we're all straight shooters and will tell ya like it is ...OK! Cheers ....where's my Stella?

Morning Duggan. :hug: Just a last thought on your journal link. I appreciate that this challenges you, but we have this marvelously helpful mod team, and if you asked one of them they'd likely drop that link into your signature line for you without making any fuss about it. If you don't already have a relationship established with one of them I can suggest Teddy Edwards (Mr. Teddy) or Richard Richardson (Rico Rico). They've both been more than helpful for me many times.

I took the time to catch up. I hope Santa drops a camera in with your presents this year. :circle-of-love:
Hey You....ya , i know i'l be able to do that link thing. Been busy all weekend . Now i'm chillin. Thanks for your thoughts today Sue. I'm not done yet....
How can one not love that user name? Your opening yourself up to years of delightful comments. Just sayin' Or was that just promising? Behave girl. :laughtwo:

Listen to you ....you ...you little , never mind Duggan!;) The more i know ya ...the better i like ya girl. Why , Mrs. little Wordsworth has a great sense of humor and a lil adventure thrown in there too! Keep on , keepin on ...:high-five:
Oh, and my thoughts on "behaving"....be bad sometimes. I always tell my GF...."you only get one turn ,...just one" Have an awesome night Sue...cheers .

Hey brothas....just got done transplanting the "fab four". Changed my mind on what goes where though....put the two MLI's in together...up in the front pot. I wanna keep a close eye on them , cuz of being reg. seeds and all. lets hope that new method of sexing a few of us are trying works out . Would suck to get two boys . Anyhow it took a while and my back is wore out. It's done though and pretty soon the BM will turn on and i'l be able to get a good look. I'l post some pics just as soon as i get a camera.
I wanted to show again, how i work with the Rootbuilder pots and how i made them bigger etc. Oh well ....soon i hope!
Anyhow, everyone have an awesome night with your people , cheers.:circle-of-love:

Hey, bro! Happy Sunday to ya.
Sounds like a good move on the MLI's. Let's hope this seed sexing thing actually works. I will be flipping the toddlers soon and see what is what and who is who. Looks like you have quite the following this time around! :love:

Back
Top Bottom