Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

check all settings on camera and under your screen name maybe?

Man......i took 17 pics, down loaded them onto my PC, as usual , no probs. Same place as all the others. They look great , i have them, i don't think the camera is an issue, how could it be? When i hit "select image for uploading" it starts to for a milisecond , then gives me the message "server IO error". Tried uploading older pics...still can't do it...so it's gotta be with 420 right?

Clear your cache and cookies maybe???
Are you able to upload to photobucket or some other hosting site?

I just tried it. When I hit Select Files for Upload, it found the folder on my drive that it usually finds. I didn't go through the whole upload process.

You're getting hung at the point where the 420 server looks at wherever it's supposed to look, and it barfs up instead. It doesn't look like a general 420 problem this time. 420 can't hook to your disc for some reason. :hmmmm:

You've powered down and restarted?

I just tried it. When I hit Select Files for Upload, it found the folder on my drive that it usually finds. I didn't go through the whole upload process.

You're getting hung at the point where the 420 server looks at wherever it's supposed to look, and it barfs up instead. It doesn't look like a general 420 problem this time. 420 can't hook to your disc for some reason. :hmmmm:

You've powered down and restarted?

Yes Gray , a couple times. I've been trying to make sense of it , and i just can't. Why , all of a sudden i can't upload pics.....i hate computers.I've been googling the problem and i'm spending toooo much time on this....i shouldn't be having this BS! How could something just change like that. All the pics are right where they should be... had no problem downloading them to my PC.

So the upload page loads fine, everything looks normal ... until you hit the Select Files for Upload button, right?

Does the error message just come up in a box over the page? You can try over and over?

It seems like it isn't even trying to find any files - just says, nope, can't do this. :hmmmm: A file-sharing issue? But you never had it before and didn't change anything...

Did you have to load any software from the camera?

Merry Christmas, my photoless friend!

So the upload page loads fine, everything looks normal ... until you hit the Select Files for Upload button, right?

Does the error message just come up in a box over the page? You can try over and over?

It seems like it isn't even trying to find any files - just says, nope, can't do this. :hmmmm: A file-sharing issue? But you never had it before and didn't change anything...

Did you have to load any software from the camera?
A very Merry Christmas to ya my good brotha Graytail! Yes Gray it happens as you said , as soon as i hit the Select files for upload and then click on the photo it gives me a little message right where it usually says upload complete! And no Gray , i have changed nothing and added NO software. Just took some pics , downloaded them as usual on my PC with NO issues!I can keep trying and trying and it always says the same thing. I've grown very tired of it all , just don't have the computer expertise to solve this very fu...ed up issue!About a month ago when i got my newer PC i had to change my browser to MOZ. Firefox cuz utube wasn't loading anymore as it it didn't support IE anymore , but i've uploaded lots of pics since then , so it's not that.Thanks so much Gray for your efforts pal! Cheers and Merry Christmas .
try a different browser?
you trying single or multiple uploads?
I'm using MOZ. Firefox Ziggs....changed to that from IE cuz of utube not running on IE anymore. Have put up lots of pics after i did that switch though . And , i'm only trying to upload one pic at a time so,....Dunno, i've pretty much given up with the whole process cuz i just don't know what , or how to do it!!!! Have a great Christmas my friend.
make sure you're uploading to "members gallery" :)
Yes, members gallery is where i'm trying to put them.
Merry Christmas, my photoless friend!
Merry Christmas Major.
duggan, Merry Christmas! :xmas:

i hope you resolve the upload issues soon. :)
Tried and tried...no expertise with PC's. just pissed right off and very frustrated to say the least. I'm sooo mad right now at my computer....i just hate the fu...in things!!!
Merry Christmas Duggs! May it be free of uploading issues!

Thanks Shiggs...Merry Christmas my brotha...hope you have an awesome day pal....cheers.:circle-of-love:

This is complete BS....i've changed NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why can't i upload pics????????????????I see them on my PC and they look great but when i hit "select files for uploading" and then click on the pic.....it starts to upload then stops and says "server (IO) error" You guys mean to tell me that no one can solve this BS ???? I'm not the only one this has happened to , surely it's a simple fix!!!!!Right?

This is complete BS....i've changed NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why can't i upload pics????????????????I see them on my PC and they look great but when i hit "select files for uploading" and then click on the pic.....it starts to upload then stops and says "server (IO) error" You guys mean to tell me that no one can solve this BS ???? I'm not the only one this has happened to , surely it's a simple fix!!!!!Right?

I'm having a similar frustration with my iPhone, but thankfully not the iPad. Haven't been able to figure out why suddenly every time I try to load or post from a secondary page I get a "protocol error" message. Reading this I found myself wondering if there was an update due on your PC??? I'm really bad about updates, but every once in a while I do one and it resolves a problem I've been fighting with for days.

Just a thought Duggan. We all wish we had the solution, and I'm still hopeful one of us will have that "AHA!" moment and help you out. :hug: :love:

The Gallery Guidelines say to contact someone at 420. When all else fails, give that a try. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sorry for the hassle, man. This too shall pass... :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom