Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

Wow....just got off the phone with MY PC expert....and ya...he's an expert Fixed my problem in 3 seconds. Told me that someone changed the server settings at 420 mag. He said no matter what they say , they changed settings at their end. He just said to9 switch to Google Chrome and IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! IE and Firefox no longer works for me. I have to switch over to Google Chrome whenever i want to upload pics. I don't like their browser (Google Chrome) so i'l switch over only when up;loading ! Yeeha....lets see if it works.
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_017.jpg
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_016.jpg
Pics of the 20 zips minus three jars!
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_014.jpg
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_013.jpg
This just shows the homemade trays i had to make from sheet aluminum to use with the big honkin pots (26 gal)
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_012.jpg
MK-Ultra...(not topped)
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_011.jpg
Zamal Hash (topped)
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_008.jpg
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_007.jpg
The two Maple Leaf Indicas (both topped)
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_006.jpg
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_001.jpg
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_002.jpg
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_003.jpg
Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_005.jpg
Merry Christmas Gang....and sorry for shit fit here!:tokin:Front pot has the two MLI's. and the back pot has one ZH and one MK-Ultra

Those pics are already a few days old and they are already lookin perkier. I thru a heater in there last night to get the temp up some. This morning it was at 75F from a chilly 68...both with lites "on" Problem though....i can't afford all that extra hydro use. That 1500W (750 X 2), takes more power than everything else put together....too much extra $$$. Gonna have to cut that hole in my furnace and run that extra duct i had talked about. New it was coming.....anyhow , i hope everyone is filled with joy and chillin with your people.
It's all about dinners, watching the Juniors,playing in a hockey tourney around here, got the boys , since yesterday at 1, or so. Havin fun....cheers gang...happy holidays brothas!:circle-of-love:

Well done for sorting the pic issue Duggs, I was going to suggest trying another server :rofl:... Nice update, I can't recall seeing a pic of your gr looking so sparse & a little walkway. Anyway now u can go chill lol. Oh, Happy Christmas to ya Duggan n everyone on 420...pass it left Bro :passitleft:

Congratulations on finding a fix! :yahoo:

Your new ones look absolutely plastic! :bravo:

congratulations on your fix!! and pics :) :thumb:
Thanks pal....i knew i'de have to get an expert involved....didn't take him long over the phone....less than a min.Cheers ....lottsa pics comin up now.
Thats a lot of jars bro! Looks like youll have smoke for a few days lol
lots of smoke ...true , but alot of it is ....will be sold for food and a roof! Cheers my brotha!
Wow no pics forever and now a wall of jars appears!!! So glad you worked it out Duggs!
Me too Shiggs...pretty stressfull for me....doesn't take much when ya start talking computers and tech stuff! Cheers shiggs and hope ya had a great Christmas with your people....and keep up the great work over at your place eh!
Well done for sorting the pic issue Duggs, I was going to suggest trying another server :rofl:... Nice update, I can't recall seeing a pic of your gr looking so sparse & a little walkway. Anyway now u can go chill lol. Oh, Happy Christmas to ya Duggan n everyone on 420...pass it left Bro :passitleft:
A very good morning to ya Shaun...thanks for stoppin by brotha! Ya, that's not really a walkway ....it's gonna be dissappearing pretty soon , i suspect.This is an Indica dom. grow so it's gonna be full (GR) in no time. Cheers and hope ya had a nice Christmas morning with your people. Cheers.
Congratulations on finding a fix! :yahoo:

Your new ones look absolutely plastic! :bravo:
Your too kind Gray....I'm waiting for them to get used to the strong LED and the transplant.They still havn't taken off yet ....it's comin! Cheers and hope your Christmas is going nice! Cheers pal!
Nice haul on harvest duggan! So much most would think it's an outdoor harvest. :goodjob:
Thanks a bunch Bright....ya that's 20 z's. there minus three zips already gone. Very nice quality smoke...i'm very happy with the Zamal Hash, it's a top shelf smoke , for sure! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to ya brotha!
Looks great there Duggan. Nice to see some harvest photos, lots of jars:Rasta:

Mornin Snoop...Just a few jars eh....nice count with those Zamal Hash plants, very tasty smoke. I'm glad one of the new "fab four" is a Zamal Hash. Happy New Year Brotha!

Yup, I hope this coming year is better than this one. Just about the worst year of my life. It is what it is tho brother and things are starting to look up. Keep your.fingers crossed lol
Happy New Year's Duggan!!!

Wow Cannatard! :hug: Unfortunately, I can agree with that assessment of the year, except I'd phrase it as the most challenging year of my life, which is saying a lot. I've had a couple rough ones along the way, but this one took the prize by far. It's also been the year I learned the most about my inner strengths and I'll end it feeling more optimistic than I thought possible six months ago when my husband died. This band of mad cultivators were instrumental in getting me to this stage of joyful expression. I'm in awe of them and eternally grateful for the love they so freely shared.

Life is cyclical by nature. Better days are certainly ahead for you. :circle-of-love:

Yup, I hope this coming year is better than this one. Just about the worst year of my life. It is what it is tho brother and things are starting to look up. Keep your.fingers crossed lol
Happy New Year's Duggan!!!
Ya eh Tard....lets all hope this yr. goes by without too much heart ach and stress! Cheers my friend and Happy New Yr. to ya!

Susan, morning to ya girl....hope your havin a splendid holiday and a nice visit with your people.:circle-of-love:

How big were the sheets of aluminum Duggan? What did you use to bend it like that? Great idea, well executed.

Zamal_Hash_and_new_crop_first_pics_013.jpg

Also, what's the size of the wire fencing you have under the pots?

Ya eh Tard....lets all hope this yr. goes by without too much heart ach and stress! Cheers my friend and Happy New Yr. to ya!

Susan, morning to ya girl....hope your havin a splendid holiday and a nice visit with your people.:circle-of-love:

I am Duggan. Thanks. :love: I was gifted a small nug that I'm going to bake in the morning after everyone goes to work so I'll have all day to enjoy the buzz and let the smell dissipate. It won't be brownies by far, but it's top notch meds purchased from a dispensary and big enough that I should be able to get a nice buzz. It certainly smells tasty. :laughtwo:

Sue....ya the trays i made out of aluminum sheets about 32 inches square, then cut them round then just bent up the edges with a pair of channel locks (pump pliers) to look like a bottle cap...i figured it would work good , and it does. just couldn't figure out what to use. Someone suggested i try a couple garbage can lids....ya know , the metal ones. It turned out to be cheaper and faster doing it this way. I did have to get the aluminum from our "metal stores" at my work , so it's not easy to come across sheet alum. like this. Could have also used just some cheap sheet steel too, but that would rust , that's why i wanted to use aluminum. Cheers Sue!

Back
Top Bottom