Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

Excited witness the fitness!
Mornin, ya eh...gonna witness something ....:tokin:
..and witness the whiteness :)

Good Morning Duggan! :)
Top of the mornin to ya pal...just waking up ...i think...ha ha...my little one is here for the day...he spotted the gifts under the tree...ah oh!:slide:
Wakey bakey Duggs, ur on vacation.:lot-o-toke:[/QUOTE
Mornin to ya BD...ya man , you got it brotha....holidays....gonna be busy with kids and hockey, his and mine. Cheers and have an awesome day BD:high-five:

You play hockey competitively? You get more attractive all the time Duggan. :laughtwo:

Good morning. Have a wonderful day with the boys Dad. :love:

Have great day on the ice Duggs. It would be a tuff skate out here today.

Winter storm warning & high wind warning, 4-8" 60mph gusts, blah!! It's a frickin whiteout.

Top of the mornin to ya pal...just waking up ...i think...ha ha...my little one is here for the day...he spotted the gifts under the tree...ah oh!:slide:
Wakey bakey Duggs, ur on vacation.:lot-o-toke:[/QUOTE
Mornin to ya BD...ya man , you got it brotha....holidays....gonna be busy with kids and hockey, his and mine. Cheers and have an awesome day BD:high-five:

Duggan,
-have fun with your boy(s) and a great day with them ;)
They BELIEVE! :)

Was wondering how it was down south. I'm just feeding the woodstove & listening to snowplows drive by.

Stay dry Major.

The wife is just now headed to town. We'll see if she can make it across our bridge. As long as it holds, we're good. It is raining like a mofo here. If we were a few hundred feet higher, we'd be getting snow.
Best of luck - stay dry and warm!

The wife is just now headed to town. We'll see if she can make it across our bridge. As long as it holds, we're good. It is raining like a mofo here. If we were a few hundred feet higher, we'd be getting snow.

Major..Do you normally get much snow where you are?

Major..Do you normally get much snow where you are?

No - not compared to a lot of places. I'm at 2200 feet elevation so a little more than others near me. It was slushing/sleeting a little bit ago, but now back to rain.
We typically get one or two good snows per year where we will get a foot or more accumulated - so not bad at all. The worst of it is, the snow usually melts some, then freezes hard into ice. That can stick around for a month or more here on my place. Not a problem once I'm out of the driveway.

:thanks:

Re: Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - & Four Plants.

I came for the pictures. So, let me know.

Can't wait to see what 26 gallons gets you. I have one in a fifteen and that's a jump for me....

:popcorn:

Re: Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - & Four Plants.

You play hockey competitively? You get more attractive all the time Duggan. :laughtwo:

Good morning. Have a wonderful day with the boys Dad. :love:
Yes, ...thanks Sue, it was a busy day, with my youngest, kept active most of the day...now i'm getting ready to be picked up and driven over an hour to play on my team. It's with the Canadian Old Timers Assoc.. Bin playing on the same team , goin on 23 yrs. now.Really helps keep the blood goin to all the places...eh....eh.;)You keep havin a wonderfull holiday girl....later.:hug:
Have great day on the ice Duggs. It would be a tuff skate out here today.

Winter storm warning & high wind warning, 4-8" 60mph gusts, blah!! It's a frickin whiteout.
No way you guys....your havin wicked weather brothas....Here it's only gone below freezing a couple times ....and we got NO snow....yeepa! Furnace hasn't bin cooking like mad , costing money in NG. Well, hang in there BD, hopefully it clears soon and hasn't wrecked anything. Cheers and Merry Christmas.
If this keeps up,......I'll have to put tracks on the van.:laughtwo:
:surf:
Pontoons here...and a rudder...
Damp eh , here too Major. We're gettin nothin but some high winds and a little rain .Better than shoveling, scraping , and all the other shit that goes with it. I hate it....the older i get the more i don't enjoy winter any more. Costs too much! hey Major...you and Mrs. Pita be sure to stay warm and close...cheers my brotha.:Namaste:
Was wondering how it was down south. I'm just feeding the woodstove & listening to snowplows drive by.

Stay dry Major.
BD, woodstove...nice. You keep it goin all night...let it just burn out thru the night?Cheers man.

Duggan,
-have fun with your boy(s) and a great day with them ;)
They BELIEVE! :)

The air in my house is so f...in dry....my hands shrivel up if i don't cream em!From the furnace howling.:morenutes:

I came for the pictures. So, let me know.

Can't wait to see what 26 gallons gets you. I have one in a fifteen and that's a jump for me....

:popcorn:
Ya mon...stay tuned brotha...pics comin. I'l back up the calender and take a few pics of the ZH in jars and stuff. Excited to show everyone how this...this "fab four" looks .Two in each 26gal. Rootbuilder..ala Duggan!
They're both filled with second run soil that's been spiked with a few big handfulls of leaves, old roots and some of our "roots" while cooking. It usually takes a good week to 10 for them to grab the soil and start running with it. Fun to watch them just go , go , go. So stoked for these MLI's. Lets hope for two girls gang...COME ON....two,,,two,,,two!

:reading420magazine:

Have an awesome night gang...gotta get myself ready for hockey, cheers. Always take a traveler or two.:shhh:

Hey Duggs,
We try to keep the stove burning 24/7, almost. Gotta keep that power bill down :smokin: I cut my own firewood, so if it's cold, I burn...........that mantra sounds familiar.:blunt:

stay green and enjoy what you harvest. :volcano-smiley:

Mornin CBDman. thanks eh...ya , i'm really enjoying my Zamal Hash harvest.Hey Gang...still waiting for camera to appear! Just as soon as it's here i'l get some pics up right away! Had a look at them last night...they're slowly coming out of their slumber and reacting positvely to the Budmaster2.it always takes a few days and coupled with just being transplanted it's quite a shock for them. They got a weak spray with DeStress..it will help somewhat. cheers gang and have an awesome day every one!

It happens to me, too from time to time. All you can do is keep trying.

Santa is using a lot of bandwidth firing up the systems,, stand by gents...Ho Ho Ho:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom