Duggan - DBHBB With Two Pots - One Kit - Four Plants

Your pics are never boring Duggan. This are some awesome looking nugs :thumb: How long til you harvest do you think?

wow duggan!! those are huge and beautiful!! nice job!

Love the update Duggan! Things are looking exciting in the grow room. Almost that time. Chop chop!

Whats cracking Dugg's!!! Looking amazing up in here bro :D See, somethings never change :)

Morning brothas!! Thanks for stoppin by everyone, ya pretty soon now ....the MLI's. will be ready first followed by the MK-Ultra and then Zamal Hash. As long as the trichs stay milky and clear and don;'t start going amber on me ,i'm gonna try and hold off on harvesting till the MK's. and Zamal's are ready too! Should be another two weeks or there abouts.I'm still trying to figure out how to get the most out of my new camera...these pics really don't show them at their best but i'm working on it. :tokin:
Thanks again for the visit you guys, and have an awesome day!:thumb:

Never a boring update around here. :clap:
Any predictions on harvest time and yield?

Never a boring update around here. :clap:
Any predictions on harvest time and yield?

Looking beautiful and plentiful......in there duggs.......:high-five:

You might only harvest 3 times a year but look at the size of them. Nice work :Rasta:

I'm along for the ride on this grow, looking good:goodjob:b

Mornin Gang! Thanks for the kind words you guys,....ya Major, about two-three weeks until harvest and I hope to bring in another 20+ z's. this crop! They're starting to get nice and heavy so we'le see. Cheers and have an awesome day !

Good morning everyone, both pots got a GE Drench last night with a splash of Tea. Only got 4 gal's. each pot cuz of reduced water uptake now...buds are really filling out nice and putting on some serious weight. Zamal Hash buds are starting to take charge now , so I like that. MLI colas are getting very thick and heavy looking, with a lot of pistils turning golden, but still is shooting out the new ones like crazy. MK-Ultra colas needed some support , but I knew that was coming. All in all, things are looking very promising for a very good yield with this crop. I suspect over 20....possibly 22-24z's. , we'le soon see . Anyhow , have an awesome Friday Gang. :circle-of-love:

Duggan, just finishing up your last journal and enjoyed it so much I want in on this one! :thumb:

Let me squeeze in, find a seat and go back to catch up. :smokin:

Yes SlowT, come in , get a seat, it won't take ya very long to read thru any of my journals....:tokin:
It's only because of our Gang, i'm here...it's fun to be a part of their grows and to share things with each other.
This is such a cool place to learn and experience some awesome growing of some very talented and genuine people.Enjoy being around SlowToke and nice to hear you actually read thru one of my journals. cheers :high-five:

Man duggan, 20-24 zs. I can only dream. I hope your weekend is going well. It's been too long since I stopped to stroll through your grow space. I get to missing you after a while. Coming up on that harvest pretty quick, I'll have to set another alert on the calendar. Yours are always so exciting coming into the end.

Man duggan, 20-24 zs. I can only dream. I hope your weekend is going well. It's been too long since I stopped to stroll through your grow space. I get to missing you after a while. Coming up on that harvest pretty quick, I'll have to set another alert on the calendar. Yours are always so exciting coming into the end.

A very good morning to ya SS. The yield thing.....you'le get there ....you know how to get it done ....don't ya....;););););) Thanks for the drive by btw....nice to see you !:hug: cheers.

Morning Gang....ya , sorry to say , joints taste like crap now...just burnt and not as tasty as my new vape.Only smoke J's. on the way to hockey now (always did)and got to say , it doesn't taste good AT ALL. Had the new vape for about 3 weeks now and I'm already hooked on the goodness of it! Cheers everyone! :thumb:

just got mine!!!! Thank you! reps for recommending that!!
its friggin awesome!!!
image8217.jpeg

i tried the water tool..its really nice- cools and humidifies the vapor even more :).i can see making a mess after a couple of hits and you knock it over and spill the water out :rofl:

just got mine!!!! Thank you! reps for recommending that!!
its friggin awesome!!!
image8217.jpeg

i tried the water tool..its really nice- cools and humidifies the vapor even more :).i can see making a mess after a couple of hits and you knock it over and spill the water out :rofl:

the water tool and 14mm glass whip attachment were free too LTO(limited Time Only :thumb:..free shipping 2 days...Does Doc run this co? :)

Back
Top Bottom