Duggan Does Blueberry Twist In Doc's Gear - Two Pots - 4 Plants - 1 Kit

Hi Gaffle, didn't know you were also a Michigander....me too.....it is a federal health care law (called HIPPA) that your health records cannot be shared with anyone in the family, including government, because they are yours and yours alone.....as private as I am, (no journal), and as untrusting of the government as I am (!), I still feel comfortable exercising my state right to be card carrying and able to grow cannabis for me and my patients 'legally' .....very skittish situation, I know, but better than being hunted down....I take it day by day and the whole business just reeks of corruption....blah!

Hey, can you switch to high brix mid grow?

1st Grow - SSH x 4 - 450 Watt 8 Bulb T5

Good morning MF,...yes you can switch , but you have to have DBHBB soil already 'cooked' and ready to use,...otherwise NO, you can't cuz our soil is a must for using Do's gear OK! My advise would be to order a 'kit' today , and get it cooking asap. That way when your present grow is finished , you will be ready to go with already 'cooked' soil ....sound proper? Cheers eh!

Hi Gaffle, didn't know you were also a Michigander....me too.....it is a federal health care law (called HIPPA) that your health records cannot be shared with anyone in the family, including government, because they are yours and yours alone.....as private as I am, (no journal), and as untrusting of the government as I am (!), I still feel comfortable exercising my state right to be card carrying and able to grow cannabis for me and my patients 'legally' .....very skittish situation, I know, but better than being hunted down....I take it day by day and the whole business just reeks of corruption....blah!

Hey Shawnee,..."corruption" nahh,..what ever gave ya that idea....:rofl:...LMFAO!

Good morning MF,...yes you can switch , but you have to have DBHBB soil already 'cooked' and ready to use,...otherwise NO, you can't cuz our soil is a must for using Do's gear OK! My advise would be to order a 'kit' today , and get it cooking asap. That way when your present grow is finished , you will be ready to go with already 'cooked' soil ....sound proper? Cheers eh!
Thanks man. I really appreciate the friendly knowledge. My experience is good growers are loath to share or don't care anymore.

Wow Duggan.
I just popped in n I seen your pots again while I was reading. Wow again. Great journal so far n what great company​ you're keeping round.
Okay Bud hadda check you out tonight.
Great night too ya n all who are reading.

we all grow, we all struggle, we all overcome, we all commune, we all share....enough said....good for us....we are a community! Power in numbers and helping each other! :circle-of-love:

Duggs you two plants in each pot ? Total of 4 plants

Great morning to ya Dickie...yup, 2 plants in each 26 gal. pot....total of 4! Cheers and have an awesome Fri. and long weekend! yeepa!:high-five:
Wow Duggan.
I just popped in n I seen your pots again while I was reading. Wow again. Great journal so far n what great company​ you're keeping round.
Okay Bud hadda check you out tonight.
Great night too ya n all who are reading.
Top of the morning to ya Jacob....have a great Fri . my friend. Thanks for taking the time for a lil visit...I know your very , very busy , so thank you sir!:Namaste:

we all grow, we all struggle, we all overcome, we all commune, we all share....enough said....good for us....we are a community! Power in numbers and helping each other! :circle-of-love:
Yes indeed Shawnee,...well said woman! have a great long weekend would ya. Lets hope for some nice sunshine,..got outside yard work to do! Cheers eh!:high-five:

Good morning duggs n gang. Happy Friday all. :peace:
Great Fri. morning to ya Budley...hope you have a great Fri . and long weekend with your girls....daughters I mean!!...:tokin:...:Namaste::high-five:

Shawnee, speaking of halp, if you ever need some halp up there I'll be more than happy to oblige. Wink wink! Especially after our laws change in Dec...

Duggs, everyone, enjoy your Friday. Puff puff, pass.

Shawnee, speaking of halp, if you ever need some halp up there I'll be more than happy to oblige. Wink wink! Especially after our laws change in Dec...

Duggs, everyone, enjoy your Friday. Puff puff, pass.

WOW, look at all this network I just discovered in my own back yard....so terrific to know....thanks, guys, I don't feel so alone now...:circle-of-love:

I think I should host my own version of Bong Appetit for all of us Michigander high brix growers this summer
at the Shawnee Ranch....I have 10 acres and a large house for all of us to crash overnite or in tents....wouldn't that be wicked fantastic? Holy cow!

Mullen, welcome to all of us.....

High brix would kick ass in outdoor grows....it is modified from Midwestern organic farmers who grew vegetables.

Back
Top Bottom