Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Thanks for the info, Duggs and Yeti....I, too, got T-8's on your recommendation about 2 years ago....last question: do you give these little ones any nutrients during this 1 month period.....?

Im not Duggs but he grows from seed every round. He has no where to keep clones so he has to do it this way. I may be wrong about this part but i am pretty sure he starts his seeds when he has about a month left on his flowering girls. ;)
Yes I'll need to time my next grow accordingly. Thanks fur sharing man.

You are very correct Yeti...thank you!:thumb:
I have same issues no room to clone. But i enjoy growing from seed treat her like I gave birth to her lol.

Thanks for the info, Duggs and Yeti....I, too, got T-8's on your recommendation about 2 years ago....last question: do you give these little ones any nutrients during this 1 month period.....?

Hi Shawnee, yes I do , but it's only a very week dose of 'our' Transplant . This HB soil is very nutritious for the first month or so without too much extra stuff thrown at them. No sprays and no GE though...they are very happy with just a lil Transplant with a very small bit of Tea...just a wee bit.
You got the T-8's cuz of my 'rant' a couple years ago!!! Good on ya Shawnee...someone is listening to me...:tokin:....:high-five: Where I'm at now with my experience and skills as an electrician , I see other , fancier lites for my lil vegging girls just a BIG waste of cash...simply NOT needed.
Have an awesome day/night would ya Shawnee, and thanks for asking some very good Q's. others can see!:thumb:

oh, c'mon, Duggs....you have established yourself as an "elder" here, not in age, but in wisdom and teaching....oh, the teaching.....lord have mercy.....and yes, I was indeed listening years ago and you have helped me grow in this business in my (gratefully) medical state.....who loves, ya, Duggs.....don't go changin' on me....! :thanks:

I do not keep a journal but I cherish seeing yours and you all indulging in me asking questions ........:thanks:
Every stage of growing quality cannabis deserves it's rituals and secrets to pushing the envelope to the max, and that is my mantra....:thanks:

Have a great night, all.....

oh, c'mon, Duggs....you have established yourself as an "elder" here, not in age, but in wisdom and teaching....oh, the teaching.....lord have mercy.....and yes, I was indeed listening years ago and you have helped me grow in this business in my (gratefully) medical state.....who loves, ya, Duggs.....don't go changin' on me....! :thanks:

I do not keep a journal but I cherish seeing yours and you all indulging in me asking questions ........:thanks:
Every stage of growing quality cannabis deserves it's rituals and secrets to pushing the envelope to the max, and that is my mantra....:thanks:

Have a great night, all.....
OK that's it!!!! You and me...we gotta sit , chat , puff, laugh and ...laugh some more. Would love the op. to meet you and do all these things,...and ya ...no worries Shawnee, I ain't gonna change...:high-five:
Have an awesome day would ya....Dugg's:)

stalking your bushes bro :thumb:
Look at who I have to my journal...so cool to see you around CareStaker. You can 'stalk' my plants any time my good brotha!:Namaste::high-five:

Heya Duggan, N all the gang.
Those were some great Q's n A's. So glad I stop in here..
Later Bud.
Y'all have a great day

Evenin gang, Ok , my three girls are presently a friggen mess! Checked them out good tonight and there are quite a few large cola masses hanging way low cuz of excess weight. They haven't snapped yet , but glad the 'end' is close! Beyond repair right now. Harvest is very soon...:bravo:
I'l try and get one more batch of pics up before chop, if not i'l be sure to get some while trimming. Cheers all my brothas ...and sistas too...:Namaste:

Good morning Duggs :passitleft: apologies on missing the birthday brother, hope it was a blessed one you cherished with the people you value most in life. I guess that's what makes birthdays and those holidays special right? I had a bit of catching up to do, haven't been to active lately as life was giving me multiple gentleman sausages to eat, and let me tell you not even the good kind of that. Hope you had a great week thus far, hopefully you can get those beautiful plants harvested soon. Have an awesome day my friend :passitleft: blessings to you and your loved ones :Namaste:

Good morning Duggs :passitleft: apologies on missing the birthday brother, hope it was a blessed one you cherished with the people you value most in life. I guess that's what makes birthdays and those holidays special right? I had a bit of catching up to do, haven't been to active lately as life was giving me multiple gentleman sausages to eat, and let me tell you not even the good kind of that. Hope you had a great week thus far, hopefully you can get those beautiful plants harvested soon. Have an awesome day my friend :passitleft: blessings to you and your loved ones :Namaste:
Great morning to you Pat, and thank you for the Bday wishes, late or not , I still cherish them. Sorry to hear about your hard times this past while. Hope you can get over what ever it was and enjoy the day. Thanks again Pat!...:high-five::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom