Duggan Does Lemon OG Haze, Super Lemon Haze & Lemon Zkittles

Girls look good Duggan. Terribly sorry about your Taco troubles. I’ve got an ‘18 Taco and I hope it doesn’t have any issues like this anytime soon.
For me it’s college expenses for my oldest. Lucky me I’ve got my youngest entering school the following semester when my son graduates. 8 straight years of college fml

hehehe...atta boy Neiko...get him thinking happy thoughts...is black market money exchange still a thing there...used to be way better than banks...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:
They do still have the black market exchange. I got scammed by one, he slight of handed me and stole about $50 in the transaction. I won't try that again. He was very good at his craft, I give him credit because I was watching the whole time and didn't see a thing :(.

:thumb: :slide::high-five:.....ya..thats at our supper spot.....waddabout that guy that walks the beach with them......only 10 bucks and he gets a plate ready for ya with a lobster and all the trimmins....:slide:
Yeah that's right. I didn't try that. I'm completely addicted to the jerk chicken and feel I'm shorting myself if I eat anything else (except maybe some jerk pork). Those homemade grills on the side of the road with the locals slinging their own jerk recipes are the best, and cheap. The wife and I while out walking bought what was basically a whole chicken with a side and a coconut each for $16.00. I'd rate that as the best jerk chicken we had. They wrapped it all up in tin foil, chopped the top of the coconut, jammed a straw in it and off we went back to the room to enjoy that heavenly taste.

Just got all caught up! Things are coming along splendidly as usual sir!

sorry to hear about your taco brother.... I’m dealing with the same thing on my poor old dodge....went to replace the brake pads and one caliper was seized... tie rods were shot.... and the carrier bearings in the rear end are on their last legs and need to be done before they let go and destroy the pinion... FML....always one step forward 3 steps backwards! Last thing I needed was more bills while I’m asking the bank to loan me money to buy a property... but what can ya do... once the repairs are done, she should be good for a while!

enjoy your trip if I don’t make it back around before you depart!:surf::thumb::Rasta:

I have to tell on myself I was really twisted when Duggan did a video chat with me last night. I was so ripped I had to send him a message to remind me of what we talked about. Sorry Duggs those 4 gel caps and Big piece of brownie hit me hard last night :rofl: The buzz usually gets stronger as it gets later so by 9:30 I was hit hard

Hey PJ...thank u sir! Vehicle repairs always happen at the worst possible times, dont they. Hope u get yours all settled without too much stress. Enjoy your Christmas with your people.
2 weeks off. .comin right up....yeepa , yeepa. :cheer: :yahoo:
Hey PC..lmfao....no worriez bud!
U better check on your ladies...make sure u didnt hurt them too much...lol.!
Cheers eh.

Hey PJ...thank u sir! Vehicle repairs always happen at the worst possible times, dont they. Hope u get yours all settled without too much stress. Enjoy your Christmas with your people.
2 weeks off. .comin right up....yeepa , yeepa. :cheer: :yahoo:
Hey PC..lmfao....no worriez bud!
U better check on your ladies...make sure u didnt hurt them too much...lol.!
Cheers eh.
They turned out fine. The LST I did before was just tying the bud sites down going a little farther back from the bud site I had never done it that close before I always went back a couple nodes and tied off there. Thanks for showing me how to do it closer up to the bud site.

Hey everyone,...yeepa , yeepa. Holidays, 2 solid weeks off. No gettin up in the middle of the friggen night(6am, :cheesygrinsmiley:)
Hope ya'l enjoy the night with your peeps,..or by yourself, like me...bahh.
Weather here has been cold as fu..k. (-15 C) The older i get, the more the cold seems to get to me...:passitleft:
Anyhow, the ladies got a nice drink just now. 1/4 Trans W/Tea. 5 gal's. each pot.
They are still in 'bootcamp' , SCing just about every day, here and there. This is when they really wanna take off, so leaders are kept 'in check' so the canopy stays level and thickens. All is going well in 5th run DBHBB soil.
Pics comin tomorrow...cheers gang.:circle-of-love:

Good morning Ween, Salty , Slide and gang! Thanks guys. yes 15 below is too friggen cold for me. Jamaica is still a ways away but gettin closer every day. :ganjamon:
Doin some grocery shoppin today as well as my son's game at 11 this morning. Hope ya'l have a great day.
Will put up some pics tonight of the ladies. wonder how they liked the big dring they got last night.
cheers gang! :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom