Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

Very cool for you Duggan. Your son as well. Great day to you man.
:thumb:
hey Jacob, ya mon,...just gettin back to my world here.....had the boys for supper, Im bagged,.Had to spend some time tending to my garden ...:helpsmilie:What a mess of colas ,...all leaning to one side, or the other. The one Lanny has almost uprooted herself....had to pull her back up a bit and run some twine between two of the stakes ...pulling them together brought her back up , proper. Cheers
Good luck to you and your son. Creating memories together on the ice is way better than sitting at home staring at a phone screen like most families these days.

Cheers brotha
Yes, i agree bud,...it's spending time together , most definitely. He has taken to hockey , so, me still playing is kinda cool . There has been a few father son , combos on my hockey team over the years. Maybe one day my son and i can play together. For now , running the drills at his practices and helping coach is a lot of fun. cheers bud!

:high-five: Your arms are going to be pretty jacked after all that trimming! You'll be set for ages bro :bravo: Do your girls have very different scents or do they all smell about the same? Keep up the awesome work.
Thanks Dank,, yes , both varieties smell comepletely different. The Lilly smells just like Sweetarts and the Lanny's are fruity , but different, more complex, heavier smell. I suck at describing weed tastes! member that guy on Sienfeld , Elaine's boss, describing a pair of shoes....what a blast.....:rofl: Anyhow , have an awesome night Dank!:high-five:

Afternoon duggan :passitleft:
Hey Mr,...nice to see you drop in brotha! Be time for harvest soon,...they are quite a mess down there. Had to spend a good 45 min's. just propping up branches , tieing , strings , pipe cleaners , what ever was nearby!
Have the boys this weekend with a busy schedule.
I took a few smaller branches off a Lanny last night , to test. They hang in the shop till dry. hope everyone had a great day, i'm bagged ....night , night!:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dank,, yes , both varieties smell comepletely different. The Lilly smells just like Sweetarts and the Lanny's are fruity , but different, more complex, heavier smell. I suck at describing weed tastes! member that guy on Sienfeld , Elaine's boss, describing a pair of shoes....what a blast.....:rofl: Anyhow , have an awesome night Dank!:high-five:

Fruit and Sweet tarts? Good deals! Must smell like a party in your flower room haha. I'm certainly inexperienced with describing cannabis scents/tastes but you did a great job. Helps me visualize your grow as if I was there. Haven't seen much Seinfeld, but I looked up the scene on youtube and I know exactly what you mean now bahaha. Thanks for the laugh Duggs, you have an awesome night to!

I saved up all my tips for the past couple weeks and bought a gram of Organic Kish of God. But smoking alone is boring so I rolled a fatty to pass around :passitleft:

Hey everyone, hope your day was filled with smiles and NO stress! Got some mail today...the good kind,...a package showed up...yeepa , my new "Twisty Pipe" came. Got a few pics of her ...ya might know i'm gettin reallly low with fresh produce ....oh well got some Lanny drying in the shop to try in a couple days! OK gang , these group pics are just horrible...they are falling all over themselves.
The Lanny's are ripe and ready as well , the Lilly is just stupid right now. Her buds amaze me...never seen such big colas indoors before...must be the lights eh.....;) OH and maybe the 26 gallons of DBHBB soil. Ya , that's it , must be ! Anyhow a few pics today but prolly one of the last pic updates.
These have been in bloom for 52 days and it's been 63 since flip. They will all get chopped the first chance i get with some time ,...and help. That will be next weekend , if all goes as planned!
These pics don't show it very well, but these colas are very heavy with resin and smell like candy. :thumb:
Have an awesome night gang......just talked to Mare on the phone and she could tell, i haven't puffed yet. Gonna try my new Twisty Pipe!:cheer:
Almost_home_with_the_group_001.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_002.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_003.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_004.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_005.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_006.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_007.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_008.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_009.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_010.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_011.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_012.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_013.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_014.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_017.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_018.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_019.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_020.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_021.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_022.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_024.jpg
:Namaste: "Duggan's Dungeon"

"Duggan's Dungeon", I'll say. Man that is some fierce looking buddage bro. Smells like Candy you say ? Hhmm :passitleft: I love to come over here and check out your garden. Awesome pipe.

Later Duggan. Have a great evening.

"Duggan's Dungeon", I'll say. Man that is some fierce looking buddage bro. Smells like Candy you say ? Hhmm :passitleft: I love to come over here and check out your garden. Awesome pipe.

Later Duggan. Have a great evening.

Yes ,...please come over ....when i look at these Lanny's, they , well ,...will take a while to dress for the show. I'm confident they will trim up nice. Now this Lilly, should see her size. I can really tell she likes this soil,..a lot! If it wern't for the bad pheno i had to waste, i may have done this strain again. She's a beauty. A GR full of her big colas would be awesome to see ,...and smell. She smells just like Sweetarts. The Lanny's , after my tlc session with them last night, my right arm, smelled like that old Blonde Lebanese Hash from the mid 70's. Can't wait to try it...it comes with a lot of integrity and worth....a friend!..... Reminds me of a fav. quote of mine,...know this one...?..." all i got, is my balls and my word,...and i don't break em for nobody!"....Come on,...took ya's too long,..have an awesome night Jacob, and brothas!:high-five:

Yes ,...please come over ....when i look at these Lanny's, they , well ,...will take a while to dress for the show. I'm confident they will trim up nice. Now this Lilly, should see her size. I can really tell she likes this soil,..a lot! If it wern't for the bad pheno i had to waste, i may have done this strain again. She's a beauty. A GR full of her big colas would be awesome to see ,...and smell. She smells just like Sweetarts. The Lanny's , after my tlc session with them last night, my right arm, smelled like that old Blonde Lebanese Hash from the mid 70's. Can't wait to try it...it comes with a lot of integrity and worth....a friend!..... Reminds me of a fav. quote of mine,...know this one...?..." all i got, is my balls and my word,...and i don't break em for nobody!"....Come on,...took ya's too long,..have an awesome night Jacob, and brothas!:high-five:

I'm almost getting these and some other interesting stuff..i just need inside :rofl:

"Lebanon has a long tradition of producing fantastic hashish, and the best cultivars from this region are renowned for their flavour, resin production and power. Characteristic aromas are cedar and pine, with a sweet edge, and heavy aromas of fruit. Lebanese plants are early-maturing, and are known to make excellent hybrids. The defining qualities of top-end Lebanese cultivars are that they are very compact, resinous and potent. Some cultivars, such as the RSC Lebanese, can have red colouration in later stages of flowering. Various phenotypes can be found: usually plants are columnar, but sometimes can be round and bushy e.g. 90cm tall by 90cm wide. Our Lebanese line has great credentials, originating in one of the most renowned mountain regions above Bekaa Valley."

states that "This is the fastest maturing strain in the Company's catalogue.

I'm almost getting these and some other interesting stuff..i just need inside :rofl:

"Lebanon has a long tradition of producing fantastic hashish, and the best cultivars from this region are renowned for their flavour, resin production and power. Characteristic aromas are cedar and pine, with a sweet edge, and heavy aromas of fruit. Lebanese plants are early-maturing, and are known to make excellent hybrids. The defining qualities of top-end Lebanese cultivars are that they are very compact, resinous and potent. Some cultivars, such as the RSC Lebanese, can have red colouration in later stages of flowering. Various phenotypes can be found: usually plants are columnar, but sometimes can be round and bushy e.g. 90cm tall by 90cm wide. Our Lebanese line has great credentials, originating in one of the most renowned mountain regions above Bekaa Valley."

states that "This is the fastest maturing strain in the Company's catalogue.

Almost!....:bravo:....:rofl:....Hey Ziggs,...what breeder for the Lebanese....and why am i not growing it????:cheesygrinsmiley:

Those are some mighty fine colas there Duggan. A pretty toy too, but the colas..... Dang. The light additions are paying off in spades, I'd say. As important as the soil is, we all know it's light that drives the grow.

You're gonna reek after trimming these girls. :rofl:

Cool but sad story (and way cooler too me this came up because my youngest brother Chris and I were just talking about this today).
My brother had a pitbull he named Scarface that he rescued after a hatchet between the eyes because he lost. A huge -to do- ensued over custody of the dog right then and there. I was there with three more of my brothers. We got him and my brother loved this dog to the ends of the earth. Had him 7 years after he saved him. He used to rip my brothers plants right out the ground if he could get to em.....:rofl:
Ultimately he was killed while protecting the same property where the plants were during a robbery/burglary. I always think of him now right before the images of the movie pop into my head. Pretty cool how life cycles if you are paying attention.

I have no experience with Lebanese Blond hash. I was born in the seventies. I would love the opportunity to though. :passitleft: I am infatuated with the brix thing and will be in the mix soon as I can afford it. Baby on the way problems... :rofl: I know the only way to get colas like those is with High Brix. So I watch.:popcorn:
I wish they would do the damn SmellaVision or Scratch-a-Screen thing already. Guys like you could make a fortune .99 cent at a time. I would be a repeat. But hope I would get the brutha discount. :hug:Sweetarts:hug:

Later man.

Cool but sad story (and way cooler too me this came up because my youngest brother Chris and I were just talking about this today).
My brother had a pitbull he named Scarface that he rescued after a hatchet between the eyes because he lost. A huge -to do- ensued over custody of the dog right then and there. I was there with three more of my brothers. We got him and my brother loved this dog to the ends of the earth. Had him 7 years after he saved him. He used to rip my brothers plants right out the ground if he could get to em.....:rofl:
Ultimately he was killed while protecting the same property where the plants were during a robbery/burglary. I always think of him now right before the images of the movie pop into my head. Pretty cool how life cycles if you are paying attention.

I have no experience with Lebanese Blond hash. I was born in the seventies. I would love the opportunity to though. :passitleft: I am infatuated with the brix thing and will be in the mix soon as I can afford it. Baby on the way problems... :rofl: I know the only way to get colas like those is with High Brix. So I watch.:popcorn:
I wish they would do the damn SmellaVision or Scratch-a-Screen thing already. Guys like you could make a fortune .99 cent at a time. I would be a repeat. But hope I would get the brutha discount. :hug:Sweetarts:hug:

Later man.

congratulations with the baby!! :)

Another beautiful grow, my friend! I'm so dang happy for you.
Duggan's Dungeon of Dankness does it again!
Best of luck on the harvest and trim. May you pull 25 zips+.
I love that hash smell and flavor. The only thing that I like as much for flavor are the test dabs I'm getting from the rosin press. Amazing stuff!
:bravo:

Holy cow those are some huge buds! :bravo:

Just ordered the 7pipe for canna and myself. We get one of those "smoking boxes" every month and it had a coupon code in there for 20% off. Saved $14 on the combo. Been sitting on it for a month now. Kinda funny I saw the code inside your box...hint hint everyone.

Hope you are having a great day bud. :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom