Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

DUGGS ITS HERE!!!!!

IMG_219824.JPG

Definitely works better with Dry herb. Anything moist will be hard to twist in. The smoke leaves a nice resin layer on the herb as it passes by. Stays lit with dry herb and you can knock the cherry out to save the rest for later. Still experimenting with grind, gonna try a looser grind too and see what works best. My fine grinder lets some pieces get through mouthpiece. But I do like it! Flavor is excellent and the twisting mechanism to push the herb toward the front is great. Fantastic in a bong. May get a 14mm dab rig just for this piece. I will experiment for few days and check in with you when yours arrives.

Boys and their toys. :laughtwo: It's a pretty one. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Definitely works better with Dry herb. Anything moist will be hard to twist in. The smoke leaves a nice resin layer on the herb as it passes by. Stays lit with dry herb and you can knock the cherry out to save the rest for later. Still experimenting with grind, gonna try a looser grind too and see what works best. My fine grinder lets some pieces get through mouthpiece. But I do like it! Flavor is excellent and the twisting mechanism to push the herb toward the front is great. Fantastic in a bong. May get a 14mm dab rig just for this piece. I will experiment for few days and check in with you when yours arrives.

OK then, thanks bud, mine should arrive shortly I hope! Cool tips Shiggs, great observations , thanks eh!

Boys and their toys. :laughtwo: It's a pretty one. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Ya eh Sue....it holds enough for a full day ! That's what I like about it, plus it's a holder and a smoker too! Store your stash and then just light up , when your done , just cap it for later....sounds great to me...not much messin with this piece and I love that! Cheers gang and have an awesome Wed. I find out today how Ryan was drafted and what team he's on! This is a big deal cuz of me wanting to get on another coaching staff like last year , so I can get out there with the boys at practices and run drills, lots of fun ! Had to get a police check and still need to get my finger prints taken for that....can you believe it! Later gang!

Very cool for you Duggan. Your son as well. Great day to you man.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom