Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Good morning everyone!
Last night each pot got 5 gals of straight water with just a lil tea. Doing a lot of lsting with them now.They all got a good bottom up pruning as well.The Star Pupil is continuing to stack node after node...right on top of each other. Very odd growth pattern with this one.
The Purple Envy next to her is tryin to push her out of the way....NOT gonna happen , her stalk is very thick for her size...very cool.
Anyhow...plan to take some pics tonight.
Enjoy the day everyone!

You wanna know everything..ffs......ok...ok...lmao!..Yes , i often give a lil tea when i give straight water....about 3 to 5mls with 5 gals straight water. The first 2 gals right in ....second 2 gals in with the tea....then another gal at the end with no tea. Not too much though.
Helps keep the microbe population strong and plentiful.

Haha!:rofl: giving up all your trade secrets, now everyone is gonna grow POTM quality plants, ha! I had to ask because I was just saying no tea with straight water yesterday so I tagged those two. Any of you other brixxers add tea to straight water? Personally I do 1/4 TRANS.

:passitleft:

Haha!:rofl: giving up all your trade secrets, now everyone is gonna grow POTM quality plants, ha! I had to ask because I was just saying no tea with straight water yesterday so I tagged those two. Any of you other brixxers add tea to straight water? Personally I do 1/4 TRANS.

:passitleft:
I don’t, I also do 1/4 trans... if I remember correctly Duggs doesn’t do the 1/4 trans, maybe he does the bit of tea instead. Makes sense to me, and I may start that myself. Especially in the 1gal pots. I’m always worried about that soil energy going flat in small pots. I may wait till I have more runs first though.

I had to run away from the north a minute... down in Seattle. It should be nice and green when I get home. Thank God

Great tip Neiko...thanks! Oh...btw...just got home to find a UPS notice on my door. It seems i wasn't home to receive it , since i friggen work all day . Get this...i have to go pick it up at the UPS depot...with a balance of 69.34 for a brokerage fee. It's my two MB2 machines. Normally i would be very happy but...but i'm not even keeping them...i am gifting them out ...what a pita! I really cant spare this 70 dollars for these machines , when i don't even need them....WTF!
Oh well....such is life eh gang!

Back
Top Bottom