Duggan Does Purple Envy, Star Pupil & Black Cherry Punch With Doc's Gear!

Good morning gang! Thanks for all your help and suggestions for my bad back. I went into work today ...did a small job then had to come home...back is just too stiff and sore(lower).
Just putting on my socks this morning was a real chore..ffs! Anyhow , home now...have a great day everyone. Hey Blaze...thanks for droppin in man....will try and grow this Purple Envy out as best i can . I'm curious too about this strain. What is it about it you like ? Cheers gang!

I'm sure you will do a great job of growing it out. I've seen some of your other grows.

What I like about Purple Envy?

I've grown quite a few strains over the last 6 years. I don't think I've ever come across a strain like this before. I grew PE out on 3 different seed runs, before I started cloning it. I think about 9 different plants grown from seed. They were all just about identical. The uniformity is unreal. My flower tent is almost all PE at the moment. It seems quite resistant to just about anything you can throw at it. Mites... powdery mildew... heat... pH swings... thrips... power outages. It will suffer the least, and bounce back the fastest. It is a growers dream plant. It smells of passion fruit (I did get a few with a creamy grape smell, so there is some phenotypical variance). Yields well. Super frosty and plenty potent.

There are 2 small drawbacks. A fairly long flower time (about 70 days 12/12), and although potent, I found the high to be a bit generic.

Afternoon Duggs! Hope things are happy and healthy in the garden!

Apricot Jelly huh. I swear these strains sound more and more like supermarket products than weed strains! Makes me hungry!

I have some Apricot Jelly beans I also got as freebies from in house/Neptune so will be watching intently neiko. The pics posted on IG are off the charts with resin. Not sure about growing regs though. I've got lots of fire fems to run first.

Hey Duggan, I hope your back is feeling better!

:passitleft:

Thanks Ween and Van....back is coming around some.Have to really watch what and how i use it.
Plants are looking very good and will post a few pics soon.
Tonight they get a big drink...so tomorrow will take a few pics. They have been in 'bootcamp' these past couple weeks, so look a lot different.
Star Pupil is still growing without being topped....gonna be a massive purple cola when shes done.
Enjoy the day.. all my brothas...and sistas too.

If you get a giant baseball bat sp cola I bet we can get you recognized by high times or something :cool::D
Ya eh Killer,..who knows what she'l turn out like. I'm grooming her for one main cola...so, we'll see.
Duggs, Green days bud... Hey when you get a minute I need your peepers on my journal.... I am having a few initial issues with the girls outside.... Thx in advanced... all are welcome to look them over and let me know any advice comments etc..
Yup can do Hacks...be there in a min.
Ok , gang...i just had to go pick up a couriered box from the contest wins. It's a big friggen box filled with a 'kit' from Remo Nutrients...same bottles as Doc ships with his kits. Anyhow , i got NO use for this stuff and don't know anyone close to me that could use it. Does anyone here on the mag want this stuff...it's a lot of stuff ..looks like a complete line up of their products...very nice gift and is much appreciated . ...i just have NO use for it. I will gift it out , but can't afford to ship it so if someone wants it , they will have to PM me to work this out.
Cheers gang.:circle-of-love:

Ok , gang...i just had to go pick up a couriered box from the contest wins. It's a big friggen box filled with a 'kit' from Remo Nutrients...same bottles as Doc ships with his kits. Anyhow , i got NO use for this stuff and don't know anyone close to me that could use it. Does anyone here on the mag want this stuff...it's a lot of stuff ..looks like a complete line up of their products...very nice gift and is much appreciated . ...i just have NO use for it. I will gift it out , but can't afford to ship it so if someone wants it , they will have to PM me to work this out.
Love charity

Ya eh Killer,..who knows what she'l turn out like. I'm grooming her for one main cola...so, we'll see.

Nicely done. That's why I love this place

I have some Apricot Jelly beans I also got as freebies from in house/Neptune so will be watching intently neiko. The pics posted on IG are off the charts with resin. Not sure about growing regs though. I've got lots of fire fems to run first.

Hey Duggan, I hope your back is feeling better!

:passitleft:
I'm growing these out to pick the best one so Van can do his thing and make Duggs and whoever else some Fem seeds of it. regs don't bother me they usually show sex pretty quick.

Back
Top Bottom