Picture_008277.jpg
Picture_007306.jpg
Picture_006325.jpg
Picture_005343.jpg
Picture_004357.jpg
Picture_003367.jpg

The warm-up run is going well.

Stellar Doc!:thumb:

Resin way out on the fans like that....that's what i'm shootin for! I believe your plants are starting (starting...:wood:) to go beyond what their norm is Doc. That's not normal for resin to go that far out....just spectacular....look at it gang!! That's my goal,... along with a massive yield , of course...:)
Cheers Doc and Gang, ...have an awesome night!

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

Resin way out on the fans like that....that's what i'm shootin for! I believe your plants are starting (starting...:wood:) to go beyond what their norm is Doc. That's not normal for resin to go that far out....just spectacular....look at it gang!! That's my goal,... along with a massive yield , of course...:)
Cheers Doc and Gang, ...have an awesome night!

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!

:thanks: and :rollit: to everyone.

These are the best lights I've used. Period.

I've grown with what I consider to be the very best of the LED world and HPS. Nothing has compared to these lights. Nothing. Bigger pots are definitely in order!

Some factoids about the grow:

Lights are on 850 setting still. I can just tell that with my "overkill" approach to lighting that 1000 on both lights at their current height would stress the plants out a bit. One light on a 12 inch mover would amply cover this tray.

Strains: Colombian Red, Lemon Paki, Sugar Daddy, Grape Ape
Nightime temps range from 67.5 to 69.
Daytime 81 to 84, mostly right around 81
rH 45-50 day, 55 night.
11/13 photoperiod
DocBud's Hi-Brix Blend soil amendments in Promix HP Myco base. 1st run, no recycled soil. Added 1/8th cup organic blood meal to each container, except the Colombians which have nothing other than the high brix soil.

The are awesome under these lights.

Lovely flowers Doc.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Some of the prettiest flowers on 420, great job, saw a few stippling issues on a couple of leafs, old issue?

I need some of those lights.

Cheers

Some of the prettiest flowers on 420, great job, saw a few stippling issues on a couple of leafs, old issue?

I need some of those lights.

Cheers

The stipling could be from one of 2 causes:

1. foliar spray residue. I'm using some powdered dextrose in one of the foliar sprays
2. Mite damage.

As I've mentioned many times before, but not on this particular journal, in high brix gardens we usually do not have any issues with pests.

However, on several of the plants in my room I've added bloodmeal to the soil, which lowers brix enough to allow the mites to be a bit more frisky than normal. I usually just leave 'em alone, taking care to irritate them with a foliar feed every few days.

Usually there's not any damage at all. Occasionally, on plants with dumbed down soil, I'll have some webbing and a few white spots on leaves. It doesn't seem to cause any issue with flower development or yield due to the plants natural ability to fight them off.

I've been growing with mites and thripes all over the garden for years. I wouldn't say they're pets...but they are not nearly the evil invaders that destroy everything either.

Healthy, high brix plants have a waxy surface on the leaves that chokes the little F'ers to death. It keeps the populations under control. Just a bit of bloodmeal will weaken the plants a bit, hence the stipling you see on a couple pics.

Back
Top Bottom