Heirloom's A Little Bit Of Everything - 2016 Journal

Cannafan....now that's a cone ....strain?:high-five::bravo:

Yeah, I would love to figure out how to smoke that. :laugh: I believe that was Blue Dream. :)

@canna :rofl:

Ground some dark devil and fruit punch together this morning. Very pleasant smoke.

That sounds delicious. Are you experiencing phantom pain? If so, how does the dark devil do for you on that?
(we got out of work this afternoon, unexpectedly. But it was nice to have the afternoon at home)

Nice chunky buds canna... Do you have a van with the song playing, to get the kids attention? Is the song 'legalise it' by Peter Tosh? Kaya, marley?

thst song is from 1976, 40 years.. Still relevant.. Ridiculous...

I do get pains, tingles and other odd phantom sensations, but it's not like it's an all day, everyday thing. The DD was only about 25% of the grind, and was the dregs of what I had. Enough to add it's unique perfume. Also, it was a seeded plant, so not the most potent. I have not experimented with it alone or for it's specific attributes. I do have a DD that's about 16-21 days from harvest, so I will have a bit more to try in a month or so. I'll be sure to keep some handy for when I do have a phantom to give it a try.

:circle-of-love:

I do get pains, tingles and other odd phantom sensations, but it's not like it's an all day, everyday thing. The DD was only about 25% of the grind, and was the dregs of what I had. Enough to add it's unique perfume. Also, it was a seeded plant, so not the most potent. I have not experimented with it alone or for it's specific attributes. I do have a DD that's about 16-21 days from harvest, so I will have a bit more to try in a month or so. I'll be sure to keep some handy for when I do have a phantom to give it a try.

:circle-of-love:

I was caregiver for a relative who had a leg amputated. He experienced the phantom pains a lot. Would scare the heck out of me when he would jump and reach down for something not there. I always wondered if MJ would help for that. He also experienced "itchy" phantoms.

Hopefully you won't have to experience those too often, and he said they did go away after awhile. His was over a year ago, and he doesn't get the pain anymore, just the itchy's now and then.

@ Grizzy.....I probably could dress up the truck to look like an Ice cream man's vehicle.

"I'm your Ice Cream Gal...stop me as I'm passing by!" :laugh:

(not sure who's version of "Legalize It" I like best.)

Good lord guys, I laughed so hard for the past two pages my sides hurt! :laughtwo:

Glad your feeling a bit better. Did you try the cinnamon and honey? Heirloom, you realize we have a tradition for the MOTM? It's expected you'll do a picture with the shirt. Are there plans?

It's a fun box to unpack, isn't it? I think you talked me into a Saturday night cone. I'll go do that now. What to smoke? :hmmmm:

:thanks:

If any of you want to try them and don't have any....you could try these:

cone_2.jpg

:laughtwo:
beaver ass free too!

:rofl: Look at that picture again photos. :laughtwo:

Got my post up finally, so I could see how much of this bad boy I could smoke in a sitting.

image15840.jpeg

It's Under Dawg, an Unknown x Chem 91 x Soma NYCD. Maybe you know what all that means. What it meant for me was I could only get through half of it on my own. :laughtwo: I'll try again later. It's mostly indica, so maybe I won't be trying later. Lol!

image15842.jpeg

Thanks for the inspiration guys. :kisstwo: This isn't my typical buzz, but it's a familiar one, it's a quiet Saturday night and I'm smiling, so yeah....... It's all good.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: (There's a lot of you hanging around, one would have been crowded. :laughtwo:

Good lord guys, I laughed so hard for the past two pages my sides hurt! :laughtwo:

Glad your feeling a bit better. Did you try the cinnamon and honey? Heirloom, you realize we have a tradition for the MOTM? It's expected you'll do a picture with the shirt. Are there plans?

It's a fun box to unpack, isn't it? I think you talked me into a Saturday night cone. I'll go do that now. What to smoke? :hmmmm:

No, I didn't know it was tradition or expected. It breaks a basic picture rule (no structures, no vehicles, no humans), so I had no plans. I think I have one or two pics with a hand in it here. That's as close as it gets, and I was uncomfortable putting those up. I might be able to get it on a dog though.

I've been more open than ever lately and feel a recoil coming from uneasiness. I've been complacent about security and identity. I can't afford to be complacent about such things. Not here in this State.

I did try the honey/cinn. I did half the cinn because what I have is more potent than regular store cinn (Saigon). Cleared the nose out for a while and coated the throat. I later added it to tea rather than straight up.

Cones are big improvement over the basic joint. I really like the paper zigzag filter roll idea. Way better than buying a pack of cigs just to empty them and clip filters.

Here, I'll help ya out with that under dawg.....

:blunt:

:passitleft:

Can we :passitleft: or should it still be :cool::Rasta: I don't want to catch that bug, lol... Damn I've been speaking some crap to :passitleft: something's coming :rofl:

Can we :passitleft: or should it still be :cool::Rasta: I don't want to catch that bug, lol... Damn I've been speaking some crap to :passitleft: something's coming :rofl:

I have no fear of germs. They should fear me. :laughtwo:

Thanks Grizz. :passitleft:

@Heirloom: the dog would be acceptable in this case. :battingeyelashes:

Well, it's definitely NOT the "cone of silence " with Sue.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::):tokin:
Couldn't resist....come on !:thumb::thumb:

With 19,819 posts, I guess that's a fair call Duggan. :laughtwo:

Well, it's definitely NOT the "cone of silence " with Sue.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::):tokin:
Couldn't resist....come on !:thumb::thumb:

I was just telling someone the other day about the cone of silence... what a riot

Back
Top Bottom