High Brix Hunger Games: Catching Fire With The Perfect Sun 1000

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

Awesome Shiggity! It couldn't have happened to a better grower!

Re: Shiggityflip's High Brix Hunger Games - Catching Perpetual Fire With Docbud's Kit

That light sounds and looks awesome. A lot of "top end" led grow lights at that output are twice as much $.

Awesome. I'm going to get the light to Fed Ex here in a few and get you a tracking number.

I can't wait to see what you do with it.

If we thought Shig grew amazing plants before, I can't wait to see what he does now. I imagine he will be so focused on this grow that we will see plants more amazing then we ever thought possible from the mad scientist.

beautiful plants. Bravo to the developers of the future's lighting technolgy :Namaste:

Me too! (Wringing hands like a mad scientist). It's going to be a lot of fun.

:yahoo:

Congrats to LERDF for pulling such a fantastic grower and community member as Shigs to showcase your new light.

Oh yeah, and congrats to Shigs as well. :)

Well I got a few seeds today...a 420promo gave me 43 free seeds. Couldn't resist so I bought BOG sour bubble and Dynasty Pineapple fields. The rest you see are 3-5 seed freebie packs.

image11295.jpeg

Awesome stash bro. US long suffering ASE (acute strain envy) outpatients thank you for the visual.

Well there is good news and bad news. Tha bad news is I will be closing this journal soon. I hope you all understand.

The good news is I will be starting a new journal...featuring the Black Diamond Perfect Sun 1000! It will be my first sponsored grow and I hope you join me to see how amazing this light is going to be. This is an LED with secondary focusing optics that competes (and beats) in lumens and par with a double ended 1000W hps. But the light draws 520 watts. I will need to mount it on a 6ft light mover so it doesn't fry my precious babies. More on this soon but I wanted to put out a teaser as soon as I heard I was getting this light. The best part is that it is priced at 900 dollars. Yup at pretty much the price of lights that are far inferior in output and spectrum. So anyone interested can join me by purchasing one now haha. Or you can follow along in the new journal and let that convince you. Thanks go to LEDRF for choosing me for my first sponsored grow. I am happier than a kid with a new Xbox and all the games!
:slide: :yahoo: :slide:

Here is a link to the light product page where you can see comparison par tests with a 1000w DE Hps!

growpotcheaply

And here are some pictures of the delicious light. I love its industrial super awesome look!

image11231.jpeg
image11232.jpeg
image11233.jpeg

Can you tell how excited I am? Oh by the way check out the garden at flip + 19! Much better pics this weekend. I didn't have time before work to take better pics, but cationic drench is scheduled for Sunday because the buds are set nicely. Better pics this weekend at cat drench time I promise. This post is about the perfect sun anyway. You can see that it will fit nicely right where the two 600w hps lights are in the garden!

Congratulations ShiggityFlip, I know you'll represent well, look forward to your new journal.

I've a question if you get a chance could you pop over to my journal for details and perhaps give me some ideas please sir? Would be greatly appreciated.

:high-five:

Awesome Shiggs!

I'm super happy for you. That light looks like the business brother! You are super smart to get a light mover. I can't wait to see the setup. Can you put 2 lights on the mover? I got my 420 seeds in the mail today as well. HSO Amherst Sour Diesel, Dynasty Huckleberry Kush, and Dinafem Dinachem. I only got 24 free seeds.

So when we get it all together and we're ready let's kill this Huckleberry journal. I'm STOKED! :circle-of-love:

That's no small amount of free seeds! I hope you have a pic of them. Popping over to check. When you are ready we can for sure start a community journal on Huck Kush. It really is an amazing strain and I have 11 seeds yet to pop!

Btw pinkygreen is growing Beast X wifi. I sent her over to your journal to take a look at the wifi goodness.

And yes you can put two lights on the mover!

Just ordered an agramover and 6' rail. Should be here next week. And the tracking I got from LEDRF shows the Perfectsun 1000 is going to arrive next week too!

When I need to expand I can just extend the rail and get a trolley. Less than 60 bucks to add an additional light. This light mover has two outlets as well so I can add my trigger lights to it when I start that project.

Back
Top Bottom