Shiggityflip Hits The Brix - Growing Using High Brix Soil

Awesome flowers shiggzzz....sorry about the issue you obviously had. Did you bust open a bag of icing sugar over them..:rofl:

Actually Grizz I went into the flower room last night and saw this all over my 5 huckleberry Kush plants!!!!!!
Hermaphrodite-marijuana-plant.jpg

I sprang into action and wet down all of the plants and pulled every last nanner I could find. My lights turn off at 7am so this morning I went to check and everything had white fibrous strands all over it.

white-powdery-mold-closeup-marijuana-buds.jpg
budmould1.jpg
bud_mold.jpg

Its all over everything! Nooooooooo!

So I looked around and found these guys who are known to bring mold into a room and kill roots too!

800px-Aphids_01.JPG

It is an awful day in Shiggy's garden. Its just awful. Happy April Fools day my friends!
:rofl:

Well SHITE!
Root aphids. This far along... :thedoubletake:
Well SHITE!

Actually Grizz I went into the flower room last night and saw this all over my 5 huckleberry Kush plants!!!!!!
Hermaphrodite-marijuana-plant.jpg

I sprang into action and wet down all of the plants and pulled every last nanner I could find. My lights turn off at 7am so this morning I went to check and everything had white fibrous strands all over it.

white-powdery-mold-closeup-marijuana-buds.jpg
budmould1.jpg
bud_mold.jpg

Its all over everything! Nooooooooo!

So I looked around and found these guys who are known to bring mold into a room and kill roots too!

800px-Aphids_01.JPG

It is an awful day in Shiggy's garden. Its just awful. Happy April Fools day my friends!
:rofl:
Great one.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

:wood::bitingnails::rofl:
Um.....this IS a joke right?? CAN I laff now?
Hahaha! ! Happy April fools day bro

Nah bruh! You didn't imagine that. I WAS calling you all kinds of dirty mo fos! Rotten bastard u..

That was brilliant shiggs, got me...

You toad!!! :rofl:

Good one Shiggity. :laughtwo:

Yep. That's what I'd do. Start 'em in plain Promix. The beans will take a month or so to get rootbound in cups. By then both they and the soil will be ready to RnR.

Major, I read this and realized that I may be Upcanning mine too soon from the solo cups. I typically transplant around two weeks, just as the leaves have begun to overreach the edges of the cup. At this point the roots have just hit the walls of the cup so there's no root bound element coming into play. My assumption has always been that dropping them into the finish pot at that point means the roots just keep on going.

But I'm wondering if I would be smarter to leave the seedlings in the solo cups a bit longer. What do you guys think?

Major, I read this and realized that I may be Upcanning mine too soon from the solo cups. I typically transplant around two weeks, just as the leaves have begun to overreach the edges of the cup. At this point the roots have just hit the walls of the cup so there's no root bound element coming into play. My assumption has always been that dropping them into the finish pot at that point means the roots just keep on going.

But I'm wondering if I would be smarter to leave the seedlings in the solo cups a bit longer. What do you guys think?

yes...you want root bound when you transplant. :)

.unless you do 'modular'...inserting a small softee into a larger pot of soil with the smaller fitted into it. :)

My parting shot before I head out to other yards:

Your plants have a serious intimidation factor. These are HB specimens above and beyond the norm. You have quite a talent here Shiggs. I'm really blown away. I have the lights and you have the talent that I need to learn from. Thanks for being dedicated enough to share with us. The fact that you're so damned good at it is just icing on the cake. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom