Sir Grow Alot - High Brix Flux - Sage n Sour

i like to visually compare week by week and i usually just look at one pic, scroll down and look at the other. but today i played with paint on the computer a bit to get a side by side, so i figured i may as well post it here too:)

DSC00734_-_Copy1.JPG

Fuck sakes SGA...that's major stress!That one pic ...i felt kind a sorry for her:) hurtin! Almost no green anywhere...too much for me bro. I'de be wondering what was gonna happen,lol.She had badly burnt tips there and just looked terrible bro. I know it will bounce back...and has already to a degree! The breeder you got your beans from ...i'm growing as well (MK Ultra).S & S from them has gotten my attention as of late. It's affects will be more uplifting than the MK ,i'm almost sure. It should have a real nice flavour too,SGA from the genetics. H.B. will ,for sure help things eh! Another level for me this past yr. Cheers bro!:blunt:

Fuck sakes SGA...that's major stress!That one pic ...i felt kind a sorry for her:) hurtin! Almost no green anywhere...too much for me bro. I'de be wondering what was gonna happen,lol.She had badly burnt tips there and just looked terrible bro. I know it will bounce back...and has already to a degree! The breeder you got your beans from ...i'm growing as well (MK Ultra).S & S from them has gotten my attention as of late. It's affects will be more uplifting than the MK ,i'm almost sure. It should have a real nice flavour too,SGA from the genetics. H.B. will ,for sure help things eh! Another level for me this past yr. Cheers bro!:blunt:

the pics never do anything good for my plants and the flash always bleeds most the green from the pics so dont feel bad for her ive had worse in my 9yrs of growing thats for sure, and they always produce a nice harvest! its living and learning at its finest:) the burned tips were from the drought and high temps... just as long as the plant gets hooked up and back on track before you go flowering them no issues aside from a stunted veg should be displayed...
I too feel that since they are in HB soil its helped it along through the issues. having the de-stress spray was def a big help to recovery.

This ol Sage N Sour is in tune with the soil again and growing visibly each day. she should be to the desired height by the start of next week, then the switch happens:)

Thanks LA,

She is looking 100% again and growing like a beast. at 6" now. since SNS is sharing the room with the other ladies in the new room i will be letting her veg with the rest for another 5-7 days then ill be flipping the whole lot of them to flower. i expect SNS will be around 9" vertical growth by then so it should be enough to get some nice colas on her!!!

Ill post pics tomorrow:)

Thanks Budha! come back by tomorrow to see how she looks now...much better since the last update. she isnt looking sad :( this time around :)

Whats up Budha!!

I have to be quick right now so ill be back to talk about it but here are the pics real quick. I did some defol to get some better light penetration through the canopy.

DSC00780_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00768_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00763_-_Copy.JPG

Thanks Budha:high-five:

I really hope she pulls some good weight....its been a long road of vegetation thats for sure.

With good vert will come good yield! :) looking really nice my friend! :)

coming from you LA its very reassuring:thanks:! thanks for the kind words and for following along:high-five:..greatly appreciated!:Namaste:

This ol girl is drinking up real fast now. gave her a good watering 3days ago and last night she was about ready for a feeding but i wanted to let her dry just a bit more and will give a nice energy drenching tonight. She has filled the new 10gal pot really quickly and im loving it!!

i agree it an internal battle lol :)

lights change tomorrow on sunday, so the battle is over :):) let the flowers begin!!!

damn sorry i havent been here enough lately life is hecktic as of now lol...but its all good just gotta put flower on hold for a bit.

Never minding that post before this i had some issues with...well all my plants really which caused me not to change to flower as i said i did and turns out to be a bit of a good thing because now i have to move to a new location. The problem i self diagnosed:yikes: was a rusty faucet i got all my water from. i have since then took out my old RO system and ill see if it solves the problem..so far it seems like it has but we will see here in the next week or so how everything responds.

So lady SNS will be getting alot more veg time for the new spot where she will go to flower as soon as its all set up. ill prolly be working on the new room before i even start unpacking a single other box...we'll see how the wifey takes to that lol:)

I have cut a few branches off from her that were just not keeping up with the rest no matter how much i tried keeping the others under or atleast at the same canopy height. so no prob this will just give more energy to the rest of the branches. the branches are at about 10-11" as of now so i expect they will be pretty damn big by the time i can switch to flower but i have the light power and head space for it so SOME ON BIG MOMMA LADY SNS:):)

Ill grab some pics soon:peace:

How's the grow going brother?

Whats up Tav! Thanks for checking in,

Im finally in the new spot and sort of settled in. I have one of the 2 rooms built and so now The SNS is about 13 days in flower and looking real good. ill get some pics up here in the next day or so.

since the move I have new rooms built/being built so im gonna consolidate my journals all here since they are sharing a room now.

all except the SNS are in 2nd run soil and they seem to be loving it!!

(taken 3 days ago)Sage n sour 16 days since pistils will get cat drench today and again on sunday followed by a water than some energy after that. last night was the last time she will be sprayed with stress 2x a week. so for here on 1x brix 1x de stress/ wk.

DSC00916_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00915_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00917_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00918_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00928_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00929_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00933_-_Copy.JPG

next is the bubblegum, 11 days since pistils. she is a bit light in color for my liking. I am going to give a fair flush and follow up with cat drench after another watering, just gave her energy last night.

DSC00932_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00931_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00930_-_Copy.JPG

Cheese Candy, 6 days since pistils. she is growing fast and looking great. she has grown another couple inches since these pics were taken a few days ago.
DSC00922_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00922_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00924_-_Copy.JPG

Purple haze also 6 days since pistils. not stretching quite as much as the cheese candy but stacking up sites real well. im looking for something real special with this one or it will get the chop.

DSC00926_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00925_-_Copy.JPG

DSC00927_-_Copy.JPG

the next 3 are 12/12 from seed. blue cheese, blue og and critical thunder. all were germed and sprouted in solo cups with coco the same day( was waiting on my soil the finish cooking) all in 2nd run soil.
so far as for pot differences 2 are in fabric and one in air pot. so far the 2 fabric are neck and neck in growth and the air pot is clearly producing a "better" plant. has bigger stem more sites and vertical growth. granted this could be genetic differences sure, but cool to see none the less.
DSC00936_-_Copy.JPG
DSC00935_-_Copy.JPG

group shot
DSC00934_-_Copy.JPG

Back
Top Bottom