The G8-600 - Doc Bud Tries LED Again

Top of the day to ya Doc and Gang! Everything goin good with the G8's Doc? Any thoughts you'de like to share?:blunt:

Things are going to good to be true. I'm worried there is some prank being pulled on me.

I'm just starting week 4 and every single leaf is PERFECT. Resin is plentiful, plant structure is ideal......it's almost as if a full spectrum LED is good for plants.....in fact, I suspect that's exactly why my garden looks so freakin' awesome right now!

Pics tomorrow, and I'm gonna be proud of them.

The extra red really seems to help.

Yes...and that's why I turn my two girls 180 degrees every day so that all sides get equal time under them. And I can notice if I've forgotten to turn them for a couple days. I didn't think that would be true ,given the massive amount of pars hitting my girls from all angles....goes to show,i guess! The "red" spectrum is really needed for flowering,that's for sure!

Sometimes, things just go right.

IMG_63492.jpg

IMG_63452.jpg

IMG_63163.JPG

IMG_63157.JPG

IMG_63146.JPG

IMG_63135.jpg

IMG_63122.JPG

IMG_63115.JPG

IMG_63104.JPG

IMG_63096.jpg

IMG_63085.JPG

IMG_63073.jpg

IMG_63062.JPG

IMG_63051.jpg

IMG_63043.JPG

Cat Drenched?

It's a term we use in High Brix growing. "Cat" is short for "Cationic Root"......hence Cat Drench.

It's liquid fish ammonium phosphate and ammonium sulphate. The cations: NH3+, P++, and S+ change the ionic balance of the soil from Anionic (negative) to Cationic (positive).

This, combined with a high calcium/phosphorous foliar really puts the plant into reproductive mode. It only works in a certain type of soil, which is what I use in Doc Bud's High Brix Blend.

It's designed for indoor gardening, but actually works even better outdoors.

Huh?! That's crazy. Never heard of that process. So what does it do to the plant itself? I love learning new things!

Huh?! That's crazy. Never heard of that process. So what does it do to the plant itself? I love learning new things!

You're watching what it does to the plant right here on this thread....it makes resinous buds.

Please read my other journal for more info on High Brix, and there's a link in my signature to a thread dedicated to using my kit. Lot's of good information there.

I'm doing exactly what the directions in my signature say to do on this grow.

Back
Top Bottom