1st Time Grow With DWC Top Feed Burmese Kush

Ya I was reallllllly hoping for good things from them to be honest it’s been my favorite strain the past year by far but it is what it is. Pineapple chunk will be great too and I know three have popped and if I need a clone of Burmese to fill the 4th slot in the rdwc well scrog dawg and GrandpaTokin can guide me through, lights come on in 15 mins and then it’s time to change the res and get them on the home stretch. Can’t believe how quick it’s all gone by. I put the cheese in transition nutes yesterday as she’s showing pistils at her knuckles and it’ll be any day she starts to flower I guess. Ok I’ll get some pics and do a proper update here in a little while happy timing :roorrip:

Ya I was reallllllly hoping for good things from them to be honest it's been my favorite strain the past year by far but it is what it is. Pineapple chunk will be great too and I know three have popped and if I need a clone of Burmese to fill the 4th slot in the rdwc well scrog dawg and GrandpaTokin can guide me through, lights come on in 15 mins and then it's time to change the res and get them on the home stretch. Can't believe how quick it's all gone by. I put the cheese in transition nutes yesterday as she's showing pistils at her knuckles and it'll be any day she starts to flower I guess. Ok I'll get some pics and do a proper update here in a little while happy timing :roorrip:
Your plants dont have any problems finding their gears. Im just a little pissed all you snow people know how to grow such nice pot. Well, im not mad you can do it it, just mad you LIVE SO GOD DAMN FAR AWAY!!!! Im half joking here!

What a beautiful grow. And those fat buds! So wish I could fast forward to the end!
Some of the Pineapple Chunk phenos are fast and tall growers. Two of my plants are Pineapple Chunk crossed with a true Thai so maybe you should flip to flowering now. LOL. Good luck scrogging them!

What a beautiful grow. And those fat buds! So wish I could fast forward to the end!
Some of the Pineapple Chunk phenos are fast and tall growers. Two of my plants are Pineapple Chunk crossed with a true Thai so maybe you should flip to flowering now. LOL. Good luck scrogging them!

Probably should have flipped with the newyears flip party, I have three PC above ground now and the 4th has its taproot doing its thing and will be out probably by the end of the day. the WC is basically all but dead. The one that showed root stalled right at that point and the rest have turned black so in the garbage they will go. I didn't take any ics last night cause i thought i was headed back to work and passed out early but got a wonderful call that the boiler is busted in my plant and we get an extra day of holidays. It was a nice surprise. The buds get denser and fatter every day and I have a shit ton of amber on the sugar leaves but none really inside the buds. I have a scrogdawg USB scope coming today and I'll be getting some good shot of the trich up as soon as I figure it out.

My stuff came to set up the veg buckets so I transferred the PC into their new homes for the next four weeks til they go into the RDWC. I'm trying air disc this time as the buckets are much smaller and only hold 1.25 gallons below the net pots. When the time comes all I have to do is move the lids to the RDWC. I got my usb scope so when the light comes on in the flower tent I can finally see what kind of time frame I have til flush. I also got my humidity controller for the veg tent so hopefully I can get it up to 55% now and keep it in that range a little easier than running a timer on 1.5 hours off .5. anyhow heres a few pis of the babies in their new spot.
4919AA8C-0232-475F-BB14-3FE714976C8D.jpeg
D552AFF7-F1CD-44DE-B549-D8A73B6B0869.jpeg
C0B994F0-6C51-497A-8FAD-D6D5EFDF971F.jpeg
98CF524E-76A6-4DBB-AA3A-262A9547B493.jpeg

and one of the new toy.

19F5CB82-578C-479C-AAC4-04D8657644D4.jpeg

Hehe that toy sure will come in handy buddy! Super stoked to see you run those buckets my man .

Lights on and checked the trichs, they are not ready at all.
Sugar leaf
0103-06.jpg

Calyx
0103-07.jpg

these are some Supernova that I'm currently puffing on.
0103-03.jpg

0103-01.jpg

I'm gonna mix my samples in with a nug of that and try these girls for the first time. It\s super sticky I could barely get it to let got of the tweezers.

Oh ya, you've got a ways to go yet. Bet your glad you didn't start to flush.

Whats your take on the microscope?

Oh god ya ride it out now. This little sucker is pretty awesome, but it took some figuring out at first. Glad I have it now though I'm gonna have some nice potent smoke at the end. I have my 6"inline to pick up tomorrow and all my boxing week stuff has arrived.

Oh god ya ride it out now. This little sucker is pretty awesome, but it took some figuring out at first. Glad I have it now though I'm gonna have some nice potent smoke at the end. I have my 6"inline to pick up tomorrow and all my boxing week stuff has arrived.
Looks like a helluva start. Thats a cool scope. Shit comes in handy.

Dude, i really cant wait to see what youll yield

I pulled one little bud off the back side that was completely organge hairs on the top the bottoms were wispy white still but meh, anyhow it wasn’t going to get any bigger and it has maybe 5% Amber 60% cloudy. So I’m going to watch the bigger ones to see when they start to look like it and then I’ll really pay attention. As for the bud I made a mini dry box and set it in the tent to dry out for a few days and then I’ll let you know how she’s smokes preliminarily.

I neglected the flower tent yesterday as I was setting up the Veg tent and they drank 2gallons per tub. They also fattened up a bunch so I topped off with mute water and will continue to do so til I get 20% ambers. It’s a waiting game now and I have all the time in the world.

C7AE3BB9-32EB-4AEE-B0A8-B2D3FDB49F2A.jpeg
92C8DD34-826F-4299-9B81-A732942E97BB.jpeg
75245A58-A7E3-4581-8437-479EA33CE4A6.jpeg
623B133F-8466-4B48-A8A9-19AE04625945.jpeg

I’ll do another scope shot tomorrow when the lights come on.

Can't wait to see them hanging upside down! I just keep imagining them literally flipped up to the cieling and taking up 16 sf of drying space XD

Good shit man, I'm hoping for more than A pound for you!

Can't wait to see them hanging upside down! I just keep imagining them literally flipped up to the cieling and taking up 16 sf of drying space XD

Good shit man, I'm hoping for more than A pound for you!

I got .5g off the littlest bud. so Idunno whats in there. I feel like one or two might be half O buds but the rest are likely 2-3g's a pc.

Back
Top Bottom