• Mr Am4zin - Pineapple Express Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stoopingcrane - Medicine Man

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Farside05 - Auto Critical+

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My Maria, she's a 120+ day old Automatic Northern Lights from Cropking seeds. Topped and Lst'd, backbuilding some of the buds. (forefront 2nd pic) this one went 40 days longer than her eldest sibling. Alas, she's going in the dark tomorrow. Hope her frostiness is pleasing to the eyes. :Namaste:
20160403_101246.jpg
20160403_101613.jpg

I'll have to try with her again next month, there's some beautiful plants already in the lineup, but I'll do some advertising for my journals. :ciao:

Thanks to all the above plant's nominees, this is a tough month to compete in. Good luck everyone!!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I still remember when she was a lil runt.... Now she competing with the big dawgs!!!! Beautiful just beautiful!!!

:bigtoke::popcorn:
This is a Medicine Man on day 65 (harvest night) 3w secondary optic LEDs, grown in fabric pot with ProMix Hp and FFOF 3-1 mix, various nutes never exceeding 50% strength

Day_64_Loretta_last_supper_whole_room.jpg

:thanks: in advance for your consideration :passitleft:

Hi Everyone :ciao:

We have completed our investigation and are satisfied beyond reasonable doubt that stoopingcrane's entry is indeed a plant named "Loretta Prime", in spite of some confusion among our beloved members and some rather tasty looking, but off topic, nugs (also from Loretta).

In order to confirm this, we studied twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles & arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, explaining what each one was, to be used as evidence. Our team of crack CSI agents took pictures of the approach, the getaway, the northwest corner the southwest corner and that's not to mention the airwolf photography.
Admissible evidence :Namaste:
Good luck to stoopingcrane and all the other wonderful entries. :circle-of-love:

Your 420 Moderators :peace:

Back
Top Bottom