Amy Gardner’s High Brix Dreams

It might be a little late, but im in Amy, kinda ashamed i wasnt before.

Do you have a ventilator directly at the top of your medium? that should keep them from laying eggs since they cant fly that good. Since ive done that there hasnt been a gnat in my garden(that ive seen ofcourse).

Have a great day:Namaste:

:welcome: Natural Spirit! You’re right in time to help me harvest ;)

Yeah - I have a fan blowing across the surface of the soil. It seems that something in my soil mix was full of eggs (the peat moss or the worm castings). I have probably exported them to the outside garden too. Using all non toxic controls available now. Should get there one day ... maybe... lol! Little buggrrrrs!

Nice to have you here in any case - we’ll move to the outdoor grow soon, and a new journal for that, so the fun is just getting going.

let’s chop her up and eat her shall we??

:bravo::bravo::high-five:
:high-five::slide:

Harvest in a couple of hours (after my helper wakes up!).

Better make sure I’m good and ripped for that...
:volcano-smiley:

:Namaste:

lovely init ? or are they mean suckers ?
Oh totally lovely :love:. They are super gentle and quiet and just laze around or eat the grass. Sometimes both - they eat all the grass around them while lying down :D

Is it a little wet there today?:Namaste:
just a tad in Sidney i guess :ganjamon:

Oh Sydney is just awful when that happens. So glad I’m not there anymore.

We had 50mm here yesterday (which is why I didn’t harvest yesterday) but over 14hoyrs so it was just nice steady rain, nothing damaging, and all our water tanks are full for the summer :slide:

Roos were here jostling for position under our shelters. The female and young ones got pushed out into the rain! That wasn’t so gentle I guess.

Here Birdie- this one is bad resolution bc it’s taken from my bed, through the glass door with bad light... but it’s current :), during a break in the rain yesterday...
6282FA7E-EEE4-4A08-9BB7-3C4B251B61A2.jpeg

:D That only happens if you’re an idiot all up in their face, seriously. They have super low tolerance for idiots!:rofl:
Well, Roos and I have something in common!! lol

:welcome: Natural Spirit! You’re right in time to help me harvest ;)

Yeah - I have a fan blowing across the surface of the soil. It seems that something in my soil mix was full of eggs (the peat moss or the worm castings). I have probably exported them to the outside garden too. Using all non toxic controls available now. Should get there one day ... maybe... lol! Little buggrrrrs!

Nice to have you here in any case - we’ll move to the outdoor grow soon, and a new journal for that, so the fun is just getting going.

:high-five::slide:

Harvest in a couple of hours (after my helper wakes up!).

Better make sure I’m good and ripped for that...
:volcano-smiley:

:Namaste:

Woohoo harvest time! And right in time for the outdoor story.

Have you attempted to move them nasty gnats out with alcohol? a 70% mix 1 part alcohol on 9 parts water helped me with white flies and newty with thrips i believe? It might be worth a try.

Beam me up for the harvest and im all about the helping:hug:

Back
Top Bottom