Amy Gardner’s High Brix Dreams

Had breakfast... already got the 420 tent on (I asked for small... I got XL ;) ) and I’m ready to chop chop!!

485436D6-5132-4A1E-93CA-0F3E6C5DDEF2.jpeg
18303555-DA3D-4B7B-A00B-64D1ED1A5612.jpeg

Oh ... and some professor chaos to fuel the adventure:slide:

After all the rain we had yesterday, this is the day out my window right now...

Nice breeze, 19degreesC and heading towards 23. Perfect for hanging washed buds outside...

I’ll need lots of breaks, so I’ll try to bring y’ll along with me. It’s about 830am here - a gorgeous, if a little windy, morning.

pruner looks a damn sight cleaner and sharper than mine!
They’re fairly new :battingeyelashes:

Wet weight 315g so that should be about 2oz, maybe a bit more, maybe not. That’s not at all what I’d hoped for but that was before there was no stretch so all in all I can call it a great learning experience;) with plenty of bonus pot thrown in :D. No use breaking down the metrics (grams per days watts etc.) as they’re only gong to be terrible! So please don’t anybody tell me what they are! I don’t want to know.

It smells divine, but only when you’ve touched it. I’m interpreting that to mean it’s holding it’s terps nicely ;)

I’ve taken the light down and the buds are now hanging in the tent with some extraction going above and an oscillating fan moving air below them. RH in there is currently about 65%. Whacked now, in all the possible ways, but posting as I went along means there’s no need to do a big harvest update, so now I’ll just crash out for a while... and leave any trimming until tomorrow. It’s only 2pm but bedtime nonetheless.

Nighty night, see ya in about 18 hours.

I want to sleep so well all you can see is my ear :cool:.

What shed said... :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom