Blue Angel 2019

Looking good LST on point :yummy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190714-202620_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190714-202620_Samsung Internet.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 22
:ganjamon:Congrats on the harvest of that leaning Blue Angel bro, she looks heavy and sticky!
The new batch of girls looks incredibly healthy, and your training is on point. Here we go again :headbanger::morenutes::passitleft:

:ganjamon:Congrats on the harvest of that leaning Blue Angel bro, she looks heavy and sticky!
The new batch of girls looks incredibly healthy, and your training is on point. Here we go again :headbanger::morenutes::passitleft:

Thanks brother irie!
Yeah the leaning Dark Angel caught me off guard, I sure could have used an extra set of hands! It probably would have still been alive today lol! I haven’t checked on her today yet since I got home but I will definitely check on her soon.

The young ones are plugging along nicely! Right on track they are! :thumb:

Congrats bro on the harvest :thumb: hit me back with a smoke report on the bluecookies..much appreciated my friend. Hope the meds keep you comfortable for awhile. :passitleft:

Thanks brother sparkey!

I will give a report in a few days here after a couple more days of being burped. :yummy: For now I just get to look and smell lol. :goof:

Update:

Had a good day, until my boss got back from holidays (some big Cruise:rolleyes:) just to crap on me a bit, or a lot (shrugs it off)

As soon as I got home from work i transplanted the Blue Cookie, I should have done it a while ago. She fell too far behind. Now it’s time for some catch-up.:surf:

The pot I changed it from is sitting right behind the new pot. It had a bit of a root ball started, now it’s time to expand those roots! I gave her a small drink of clean ph’d water (for now) then tomorrow I will slap them all like Rick James with a good feeding of early veg nutes.

The Dark Angel is doing what she needs to be doing. It would be nice to get in there and do a bit of a trim, ridding of a the big fan leaves I should have cut off before cutting her down, but I’ll let her dry for a bit longer. The aroma, has been very pleasant with the Dark Angel, very impressed with that! :thumb:

That’s all for tonight!!

:passitleft:

That Blue Cookies is doing great, she'll probably be ready for the next pot in 2 weeks or so again! :ganjamon:

Update:

The ladies are doing great! I mixed up some nutrient solution for the girls, a gallon to be exact. Didn’t use it all but I split about 1/2 gallon or more between the three and I used the early veg dose of nutrients, with no extra cal mag added.

I also tied down the branches a lil more that needed it. I also hung two metal hooks I have that I hang on the top internode when it’s just not long enough to by tied down.

I think I mixed up the photos, but I’ll try to post them in order.

I hope it posted in the right order,

Damn I just realized I haven’t check on the Blue Cookie bud today. I’ll check on that and maybe touch base a lil on it on my next post.

That’s all for tonight, enjoy and have your selves a great night! I see’a Storm’a Rolling in...:nervous-guy:

Just kidding I love storms, unless it damages something then well, could we really of used that storm Mother Nature! (As I lift my hand in the air, and shrug it off)

Thanks for the tag,BL :)-the training is looking good-that one odd grower
is probably going to be the monster of the bunch-she's already working on it!
But all 3 look nice n healthy...Jim looks like "Well,shit-here we go again!"

That Blue Cookies is doing great, she'll probably be ready for the next pot in 2 weeks or so again! :ganjamon:

Don’t say that! Lol I’m not ready for that, I just took the training wheels off I’m not ready for this! :goof:

Lol thanks brother irie!

Good job @Backlipslide !! I want to know how the dark angel turned out.

Thanks bro! I will post I report when I get it all weighed up and jard, and sampled. You’ll just have to keep your eye peeled for updates lol :goof:

Thanks for the tag,BL :)-the training is looking good-that one odd grower
is probably going to be the monster of the bunch-she's already working on it!
But all 3 look nice n healthy...Jim looks like "Well,shit-here we go again!"

Your very welcome sir! :high-five: Your very much an inspiration in many aspects, and for that I want to thank you. I just wish I could do them as well as you do:thumb:

I think your right with the odd grower, I can see it as well in the pictures. I’m in love with the look of the LST on DA1 so I’m blinded by her when I see them in person :laughtwo:

Yeah I think Jim’s mad at me for not keeping him in the tent with the Dark Angel that’s hanging. Not my fault, last time I did that, he got a lil too high. :goof:

Update:

Had a good day, until my boss got back from holidays (some big Cruise:rolleyes:) just to crap on me a bit, or a lot (shrugs it off)

As soon as I got home from work i transplanted the Blue Cookie, I should have done it a while ago. She fell too far behind. Now it’s time for some catch-up.:surf:

The pot I changed it from is sitting right behind the new pot. It had a bit of a root ball started, now it’s time to expand those roots! I gave her a small drink of clean ph’d water (for now) then tomorrow I will slap them all like Rick James with a good feeding of early veg nutes.

The Dark Angel is doing what she needs to be doing. It would be nice to get in there and do a bit of a trim, ridding of a the big fan leaves I should have cut off before cutting her down, but I’ll let her dry for a bit longer. The aroma, has been very pleasant with the Dark Angel, very impressed with that! :thumb:

That’s all for tonight!!

Oh Man to see all that hanging!!! I am waiting for the day !!! It looks so nizzzzz !!

Oh Man to see all that hanging!!! I am waiting for the day !!! It looks so nizzzzz !!

Your day will be here sooner then you think lol it approaches fast:thumb:

What did your yield wind up being

I haven’t weighed them yet, still in jars curing, I’ll try and do it tonight. The Dark Angel is still hanging so I will know what it weighed in about a week give or take :thumb:

Smoke Report:

Blue Cookie

This plant was grown in de-hydrated coco. Came in a brick form, I broke it up and re-hydrated it in a 5 gallon bucket, with holes drilled in the bottom, then placed into another 5 gallon bucket. Let soak for 24+ hours in 5.8 ph water. Let it drain for another 24 hours.

I then mixed in perlite (about 70coco/30perlite).

I fed it

Overall the plant fought me the entire grow. It wasn’t an easy plant to grow, I really should have stepped up my feeding game for this past grow.

She had a total of 49.01 through out three jars.

Damn I had this all typed out ready to post pictures and hit send but I forgot to post pictures, quickly did it and hit back on my browser till I got back to this page. (I do it all the time) this time it erased the majority of it up to that point. Im so mad at my self. Damn! Well, I guess I’ll start again.

Yes 49 grams in three jars. One jar has main colas in it. The other two is fluffy pop corn bud.

Overall I’m happy that plant is dead to me. At first I was a lil displeased with it. Not a very strong smell to it, it’s sticky to touch but maybe my nose is just immune to it.

Damn I apologize I had a perfect report written out and now I’m not into it. Definitely won’t be the same.

I just smoked some of it and it was a major body buzz, I was pleased with that!

I’m going to cut it short and maybe give another report when I’m into it again.

I will say. I’m putting this Blue Cookie plant on my list to never grow again.

Ahh damn! Never mind, I guess I’ll do it one more time. (Shrugs)

This time it will be in worm castings and perlite though, see if it makes a difference.

I apologize again for my crappy report. I tried to salvage it, but it’s just not the same lol! I can’t put any more time on this post. I have a bunch of trimming to do.. (gets on my knees and yells in agony to the sky)

Back
Top Bottom