Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

Wow now there are some pretty girls. You are going to get some mighty fine tall bushes. Love growing outside. :thumb::high-five:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hotel Purp.

PurpDaddy

Purpose

SitDown

Purple Fingers

Dank Purp

I C Purple
i like purple finger omm
i have a few
purple drank
purple donkey dong
purp double wide
purple trails / trailin' purp

trailor trash is a cross of old school mexican landrace genetics ,highland Oaxaca , papo oro', and michoacan
it grew very long thin colas super high thc racy panicky ,almost all specimens were hermies , beautiful long gold finger leaves up to 17 blades per lear, my contribution was adding some old school hazes ans a few drops of Afghan hash type plant and back crossing, squaring, running selective pairs to f6 and beyond while not 100% stable im happy with her now herms are infrequent but do appear on occasion late in flower and generally just enough to ensure 20-30 beaNS almost every run (i like that myself)
colas get truly massive if she has time,ample light and training she can eat like a little piggy but will do fine on light nutes and love organics, she can be a big yeilder
and i bet everybody has read the description of grand daddy purp,
heres leaf fleye's info
Introduced in 2003 by Ken Estes, Granddaddy Purple (or GDP) is a famous indicacross between Purple Urkle and Big Bud. This California staple inherits a complexgrape and berry aroma from its Purple Urkle parent, while Big Bud passes on its oversized, compact bud structure. GDP flowers bloom in shades of deep purple, a contrastive backdrop for its snow-like dusting of white crystal resin.
Its potent psychoactive effects are clearly detectable in both mind and body, delivering a fusion of cerebral euphoria and physical relaxation. While your thoughts may float in a dreamy buzz, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot for the duration of GDP’s effects. Like most heavy indica varieties, Granddaddy Purple is typically pulled off the shelf to treat pain, stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and muscle spasms. GDP blesses growers with massive commercial yields which are ready for harvest following a 60 day flowering time indoors.

How 'bout ...

Grand Dad's Girl :cheesygrinsmiley: ... Puta Morado (Purple Whore) ... Motley Purp ... Purp Walk ...

I still like OPP - not the name so much as the initials. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My, my, my, those ladies do look fine. Brings a deep smile to my heart to see natures best growing in someones back yard. I hope we all will soon be able to grow our own inner peace and joy...on our window sill, roof top, living room, friends field, greenhouse, basement the list goes on. Such beautiful vibrant growing plants. Just plants we want to grow, not hate or anger, a smile a warm sincere burst of energy to those we don't even know. Thanks Buckshot for making my day a little brighter. bp

I was thinking the same thing the other day; what to call this thing I'm breeding out when I get done. I'll probably go with his name and designate it as my cut, or something like that.

A chimp that can cartoon like you can, can think out of the box! You can do better than that :cheesygrinsmiley:

Amazing! Just amazing!:tokin:

Thanks :cheesygrinsmiley: If you like those just look around there are many folks that dwarf my grows :cheesygrinsmiley:

i like purple finger omm
i have a few
purple drank
purple donkey dong
purp double wide
purple trails / trailin' purp

trailor trash is a cross of old school mexican landrace genetics ,highland Oaxaca , papo oro', and michoacan
it grew very long thin colas super high thc racy panicky ,almost all specimens were hermies , beautiful long gold finger leaves up to 17 blades per lear, my contribution was adding some old school hazes ans a few drops of Afghan hash type plant and back crossing, squaring, running selective pairs to f6 and beyond while not 100% stable im happy with her now herms are infrequent but do appear on occasion late in flower and generally just enough to ensure 20-30 beaNS almost every run (i like that myself)
colas get truly massive if she has time,ample light and training she can eat like a little piggy but will do fine on light nutes and love organics, she can be a big yeilder
and i bet everybody has read the description of grand daddy purp,
heres leaf fleye's info

Wow! I did not know all that, OK maybe I did and forgot, I don't know, I do know I am glad it is written now. Maybe that will help my square gourd to expand a little.

How 'bout ...

Grand Dad's Girl :cheesygrinsmiley: ... Puta Morado (Purple Whore) ... Motley Purp ... Purp Walk ...

I still like OPP - not the name so much as the initials. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:cheesygrinsmiley: I can imagine the ganja widows face if you folks pick "Puta Morado"

Those outside girls are perfect Buckshot. Just beautiful. :thumb:

Come on OMM we have seen that beast in your back yard, this is childs play!!!

My, my, my, those ladies do look fine. Brings a deep smile to my heart to see natures best growing in someones back yard. I hope we all will soon be able to grow our own inner peace and joy...on our window sill, roof top, living room, friends field, greenhouse, basement the list goes on. Such beautiful vibrant growing plants. Just plants we want to grow, not hate or anger, a smile a warm sincere burst of energy to those we don't even know. Thanks Buckshot for making my day a little brighter. bp

I am happy you got a boost from my images... that is why I do it!, well that and I am half blind and need images to see close :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am glad hear that your day was brighter, made mine brighten up too

Well we just had two days of serious weather and the outdoor plants made it through with no loss. I will have to get some pics cause they got a blast of nutrients just prior to the rain and have grown quite a bit. I am impressed with all them for being able to hold up under torrential downpours where the whole house sounds like radio static without support. I have been delinquent in care of the inside ladies but just enough so there were no problems. I have most of the next gen plants potted at this point with the exception of s girl I still need to clone the next gen. The girls are obviously pollinated I will have to get pics of that too. I know I am WAY behind. OK I will stop typing and pick up the camera.

A few pics from inside, I went out but it was too dark for pics, later

pbkXrpkbbgum

DSC_6620_pbkXrpkbbgum.jpg

seeded pbkXrpkbbgum

DSC_6621_seeded_pbkXrpkbbgum.jpg

haze

DSC_6627_haze.jpg

seeded haze

DSC_6626_seededhaze.jpg

TT #1
DSC_6623_tt1.jpg

blue dream

DSC_6624_bd.jpg

blue moon

shine
DSC_6625_bm.jpg

:peace: folks

I will work on the outside pics later

Beautiful! Just beautiful!

I am so excited about your updates. Between the really high quality up close images of the flowers, and the outdoor plants that endure the weather...

It is a great thing. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom