Bud's Flowers With The Viparspectra KS5000

But they put a clause in the lease saying they have the right to update Terms & Conditions, etc., etc. which let's them get away with it.
Bullying.
If I were planning to stay here I might try to fight it. I was planning on moving anyway. I just thought I'd be able to get one more grow in before I did. I sure can't have them evicting me while I'm in the middle of remodeling to sell the place.
That would make things really hard to sell within 45 days.... I think.

I'll try to do an update tonight. Took pics yesterday for it, but things got a little hectic & I never got around to the update.
Well, as you're going to move away from them and stay away from them, they're not nice people.
Let me look at your girls, it's a pleasure to look at them.

Here are some pics of my one & lonely plant. She's doing really well. I'm guessing she has about 35% - 40% red hairs now. I've upped the Mega Crop to 6 gr. per gal. & now I'm starting to see a minor tip burn on the leaves. Also seeing some very small rust spots on the leaves so I may add some Cal Mag to my next batch of nutes.
138.JPG
139.JPG
140.JPG
141.JPG
142.JPG
143.JPG
144.JPG
145.JPG
146.JPG
She's in beautiful condition for this late in life Buds! :woohoo: Is that a 4 x 4 tent?

Uh Oh ! Hope everything will be OK. Some time during the night my puppies unplugged my exhaust fan from the wall.
Woke up to 93F Tent Temps & 87% Humidity in the tent. Walls were dripping wet and buds feel pretty moist. I have intake & exhaust running on high & an oscillating fan blowing through the plant now hoping she will be OK. Anyone have this happen? How did things turn out? Sure hoping it don't go moldy when I'm down to just one week till harvest.
Be back soon as I get my pics ready to post.

As you can see in the pics below, the plant is doing great as long as that humidity doesn't ruin it for me. Now that would totally suck. Lost 3 plants already to different issues. Sure don't want to lose this one too. Especially not this late in the game. Secondly, I can't do another grow until I move & get situated again; so I need this weed to get me through most of my down time. Never-the-less, I can say that the Viparspectra KS5000 did a helluva nice job !
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG

Tent is back down to 85F & 39% RH so far. Going to keep everything running on high all day. Hope for the best. All I can do.

They look fantastic. Do you have any extra fans you can throw in there today?

Highya BB,

Botrytis wont be a problem above 75F. Besides that, it takes a couple days (at my house) for it to start. Temps between 60 and 70, and humidity abovr 80%. Which is what we have right now. Gotta go check!! Happy Smokin'

Highya BB,

Botrytis wont be a problem above 75F. Besides that, it takes a couple days (at my house) for it to start. Temps between 60 and 70, and humidity abovr 80%. Which is what we have right now. Gotta go check!! Happy Smokin'
I'm in those conditions this week! Looking twice a day. I'm finding worms and no rot yet but it's coming.

As you can see in the pics below, the plant is doing great as long as that humidity doesn't ruin it for me. Now that would totally suck. Lost 3 plants already to different issues. Sure don't want to lose this one too. Especially not this late in the game. Secondly, I can't do another grow until I move & get situated again; so I need this weed to get me through most of my down time. Never-the-less, I can say that the Viparspectra KS5000 did a helluva nice job !
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG

Tent is back down to 85F & 39% RH so far. Going to keep everything running on high all day. Hope for the best. All I can do.
Looks absolutely gorgeous! Every bud looks full and very thick! :thumb:

Not much longer. I'd say sometime this week will get me where I want to be Trich wise.
Plant Pics:
156.JPG
157.JPG
158.JPG

Nug I cut off to check Trichs:
159.JPG
160.JPG

Trichs:
161.jpg
162.jpg
163.jpg
164.jpg
165.jpg

Still have just a little bit of clear & no Amber so giving it just a little longer. However, I am starting to cut fan leaves off little by little. I'm sure she'll be done by next weekend at the latest. Maybe a little sooner. I'll check again on Sunday.

lol...had to save that pic.
LoL....

That's actually a pic of me on the jobsite trying to roll a blunt in the shitter while the other trades are being too loud.
:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom