Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Thanks all! I am excited to have so many strains to choose from. The Master Kush was getting old. LOL

Good Morning Dennise! Get a good clean plasma change for Dracula. ;-)
Looks like I'm going to get your thunderstorms starting tomorrow, good thing....almost out of rainwater.
Soooo....I HAVE to get my veggie garden planted today!

Beautiful day outside.

Have a great one everybody.

:circle-of-love:

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & M

Congratulations Canna. Lots of fun ahead from the looks of it. :yahoo:

HI guys/gals.

Please keep fellow member and oilseed "WildJim" in your thoughts and prayers. He had another stroke and has been hospitalized for the past three weeks. He was in a coma for awhile, thank the Good Lord he came out of that.

He is home now, but he has some major recovery to do and has some procedures coming up.

We love you Wild Man!

:circle-of-love: :cco: :circle-of-love:

UPDATE on the girls in flower. The two newest are in the back and can't be seen really well.

memorial_grow_2.jpg

memorial_grow_3.jpg

memorial_grow_4.jpg

memorial_grow_5.jpg

memorial_grow_6.jpg

memorial_grow_9.jpg

memorial_grow_8.jpg

memorial_grow_7.jpg

memorial_grow_10.jpg

Memorial_grow_1.jpg

Beautiful plants Canna. You may never have to covet or shop for gentetics ever again... How are you going to fill that hole in your life?

:rofl:

Beautiful plants Canna. You may never have to covet or shop for gentetics ever again... How are you going to fill that hole in your life?

:rofl:

I'm going to fill it with experimenting with them. Seeds.....pollen....grafting? I'll find something useful, I'm sure. LOL

:thanks:

I'm going to fill it with experimenting with them. Seeds.....pollen....grafting? I'll find something useful, I'm sure. LOL

:thanks:

You're not gonna have time to go to work if you do get that job :ganjamon:

I've checked on the seeds of the two Fast N Vast outside and they are very very close. The two on the top would only have needed a day or two more, the two on the bottom a few days. They are a little green yet. So my guess at a week seems to be right on schedule:

Seeds83.jpg

Do you think anyone would guess what's growing in my Cannastoga Wagon?

Shadows.jpg

:laugh:

Here's the cove girls today. The one that was sickly has picked up speed. I think she wants basketball try outs with the height she's getting. LOL

cove_girl_3.jpg

cove_girl_2.jpg

cove_girl_1.jpg

Graft girl is doing well in the Cannastoga, I don't see any pistils yet:

Graft_girl.jpg

Good thing on the pistils cuz the male base of her keeps growing these things that I have to keep nipping off:

The plant next to her is one I'm waiting on seeds to mature on. Fast n Vast Auto.

male_root_stock.jpg

I've had one of those mornings where, despite my learned even temperament, it was all I could do to not scream "WTF??!!" I held back, and went to transplanting clones to make me feel better...in addition to taking a walk for some pics in freshly rained surroundings.

First up this morning is clone #2 from Custard Cream. I'm trying to think of an opposite name for "idiot" to name her. LOL

She has had LST going on for a couple weeks. She's enjoying a nice breeze outside this morning while she settles in to her new home:

Custard_Cream_clone_21.jpg

I realized after I dumped her out of the solo cup that I had used a cup with no drain holes in it. Ooops....but she did great despite that. Thank Goodness.

I'll have another up as soon as I get some soil together in a pot.

Have a great mornfternoon all!

:circle-of-love:

Edit: I went and checked on the planter kids and they literally exploded in growth during the warm rain overnight. I wish I could get a decent pic, but that planter is so large that it's still too hard to make them out. This is going to be one FULL planter, even after I weed out the males or not so good ones. I'm a happy camper with that area so far. :)

Back
Top Bottom