Critical Jack & Dark Devil Auto Cross

Just saw the last set of pics....especially the root pics. You'll want to drench them much stronger in veg....like twice as strong.

Also, in the future, if you dribble a small amount of water down the top of the 1 gallons so the soil dries out more evenly, top to bottom, the roots will develop better.

You're showing water roots at the bottom of the pot, telling me that the watering tech could improve.

They'll bounce back in the larger pots, but I'm worried about the roots.....Definitely use the Transplant product for the first 2 waterings in a row. Mix it strong, like 3 mils per gallon of soil.

Hold off on foliars till they get on their feet.
Hopefully the Brix I just did won’t hurt. I just did it 30 minutes ago.
I was doing the water dribble method but may be not effectively.
I have been doing the double strength when drenching. I don’t plan on drenching at this point in 7 gallons. Still do 3 ml per gallon of soil when top watering?

Hey Bonefish!

Beamer! Congrats on the mighty fine harvest! Your gals seem to live all that new soil! Looking at your plants and roots, I'm thinking I need to up my drenches. Everything looking proper in here.

:passitleft:
The harvest pictures i posted are not from my grow. They are from bonefish's grow.

I have been reading everyone elses journals today so i figured i would update mine this evening. The three small plants needed watering tonight anyways. I havent show much info about these plants because they were young and boring.
Introducing cdd#4. Tonights dunking will be it's second watering and is 52 days old. I have done transplant dunk with tea twice in a row. I mixed trans very strong. About 15ml per gallon of water and 1ml of tea. I poured three gallons of water to dunk the three plants in a three gallon bucket. The other three cdds were about 20" at this point. Cdd#4 is 10" tall tonight. It has been stalled for a few days but it was still drinking. I topped off the soil and trimmed all the crappy leaves on all three plants before dunking.

This is a Jackie White/Purple Mayhem cross. It is 38 days old. She got its first watering tonight. She has been stalled as well. Hopefully this watering will push her forward.

This is Shrek. A different shrek then you might think. The first one was pulled weeks ago. I want 6 plants so i am keeping it. Remarkably she is getting bigger then her middle siblings at 27 days old.
Group shot back in tent hoping they perk up soon.

Here is batch 1 of cdds. Today they are 68 days old and ready to flip but they have to wait for their sisters to get transplanted. I was training one of them and broke a top. Since it didnt break off completely, i taped it back together. I believe it will heal itself. They range from 20 to 25 inches tall.

I look for that spiky, praying growth the next day. If you see that, you know you nailed the window.

:thumb:

Looking good Beamer! 9 days sounds about right. Are you thinking that is too long or not long enough?

:passitleft:
Turns out in my case 9 days wasn’t quite long enough. After I mixed up the trans and tea and pulled them out of the tent, I realized they could go a few more days. Wasn’t going to waste product so they got watered. I will wait longer til next time.

I look for that spiky, praying growth the next day. If you see that, you know you nailed the window.

:thumb:
Ya I didn’t wait quite long enough. I decided to super crop them to slow them down to let the younger girls catch up.
All put out to sunbathe.

Ya.....it really depends on how long, at what stage of the photoperiod did they go out , and what stage of growth. It's a bigger deal when they are in veg. state,..of course we all know what will start to happen, they will wanna start to bloom...big issues. In 'bloom' however , for a short time , no harm done, just like a big cloud goin over, but extended periods with no light at all is , well.....maximum stress, the worst kind. Ween's idea would work , but ,..better have a buncha batteries...lmao!
Oh, and when the power comes back on...just re set the correct , present time , on timers, and continue on , like nothin happened. Don't try and change the cycle times, just leave everything as it was, no matter , the time, understand. This is a very important tip,...leave the photoperiod cycle times, the same . Cheers, havin a Stella with four of my 'caps'....supper cookin...:ganjamon:

Get some of those camp lights, either the ones with the big square batteries or ones that run on the little propane tanks. Someone suggested that when I had the issue but it was too late. Fingers crossed for you Beamer that you don't lose power for too long and your girls don't get too stressed. They're looking really great!

Back
Top Bottom