Darkscotia’s First Grow Room Farewell - High Brix - Florida Gold

Understood. Everything but not writing things down. I couldn't do that, my memory is not good enough. I refer to my notes before every feeding to make sure I'm giving them the right stuff at the right time. If you can do it without more power to you! I got 2 off 4 babies tat popped up on only 2.5 days using docs method!

2.5 days impressive. Most times mine are around 5-7 day mark so far.
After I lost all my years of notes into my bucket I realized it didn’t really matter anymore. For the most part I won’t forgot what I last feed them. And I’m letting them tell me what I should feed. Just before last pictures they were do for a trans water but I noticed a bit of fading so gave a nice strong dose of tp instead. They truly enjoyed it. Just like last week when they seemed a bit down they were due for transplant drench but gave a ge instead and they pop right back up again and been happy since.

Dark, what are you using the blue detergent bottle for? Water? i just wanted to post somewhere since i wont have a new journal for a month while waiting on soil to cook that i got my EWC today and my bag of First Run will be delivered on Monday. Sorry Dark, was excited and i was reading your journal at the time.

Dark, what are you using the blue detergent bottle for? Water? i just wanted to post somewhere since i wont have a new journal for a month while waiting on soil to cook that i got my EWC today and my bag of First Run will be delivered on Monday. Sorry Dark, was excited and i was reading your journal at the time.

Not a problem bud. The detergent bottle is for my laundry lol. That just my utility room I pull the girls to feed them. Concrete floor with a drain so spills aren’t a issue. Plus my sink is right there is clean all my shit afterward. Cheers buddy you can drop by and post whenever you feel. You can even post some pics of cooking soil and whatever else if you want it don’t bother me at all. And for sure post a link to your new journal when it’s time.

So all girls are now feeding daily. Just started Friday. So I will give all girls 3 drenchs back to back then will transplant and water in with some trans water. Will be giving a tp,GE,tp then transplant with some transwater. Will get some pictures up tonight after lights turn back on. Hope you all are enjoy the weekend

So all girls got there 3 drenchs in a row and then I went back to a straight water. Then I haven’t had a chance to up pot as of yet as I’ve been extremly busy. So I’ve since returned to drench,drench, trans water. Hoping to get all up potted tonight. Been also spraying brix every 10 days mixing at 10ml brix to 400ml h20

Some pictures of transplant. Sorry didn’t take that much. Literally spent all day transplanting plants and trees around the yard for my wife.
The 4 girls have been picked and all in there big homes till they retire. Ended up going with some 15 gallon pots. Dug all holes sprinkled some ferry dust all around the hole, scoured roots vertically and dropped in the holes and covered in . Then water them down with a pretty heavy transplant. Decided to go with this cause I didn’t get to transplant when I wanted to originally.
Honestly glad I got busy and waited to transplant cause roots could have been better but they have been feeding daily for about 2 weeks now so didn’t want to wait much longer.

Some picture( sorry for the purple root picture I did bring it out of tent but left the door open(dumbass I know)

Back
Top Bottom